Reddit tier newfags on Internet Autism board -

Absolutego

Middleman who didn't do diddly
kiwifarms.net
now there's an idea, remove the upvote karma score counter.
yes, please. At least don't make them visible to anyone but staff for their own purposes. A&N literally has our equivalent of a karmawhore in Corbin, who posted nonstop and almost every time people told him to calm tf down and spam the board a bit less with his inane babble he'd point to all his positive ratings as evidence they were wrong. I think worry over his score going down whenever posts got removed is part of why he'd spam Talk to Staff any time his "content" got deleted.

I think he recently got his fourth or fifth long-term alt banned, he's that obsessed with A&N.

Suburban Bastard

Perpetually telling people how angry they are
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
yes, please. At least don't make them visible to anyone but staff for their own purposes. A&N literally has our equivalent of a karmawhore in Corbin, who posted nonstop and almost every time people told him to calm tf down and spam the board a bit less with his inane babble he'd point to all his positive ratings as evidence they were wrong. I think worry over his score going down whenever posts got removed is part of why he'd spam Talk to Staff any time his "content" got deleted.

I think he recently got his fourth or fifth long-term alt banned, he's that obsessed with A&N.
For real, the corbin shit is fucking hilarious since he's a literal boomer who just refuses to leave.

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't typically mind redditors as long as we get to laugh at them alongside the lolcows we currently laugh at.
It's never a dull moment seeing these idiots fuck up in the worst way possible.
t.redditor

Tags
None