Culture Reddit, where chaos thrives, tries to clean up to attract ads from big brands - [Deleted]

Gravityqueen4life

Nominated Heksevilles hobo of the year.
kiwifarms.net
atleast reddit is honest about censoring thier site to make it add friendly for maximum profit. there is no free speech there, only shilling and cocksucking.

Last edited:

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
These SJW vigilantes are now allowed to run rampant on Reddit censoring everything and everyone. A bunch of psychiatric patients and alcoholics are allowed to dictate public discourse on Reddit. /u/drewiepoodle is the most respectable of the bunch because he seems to have it the most together and works professionally as a nurse, but he recruits all these other crazies to do his bidding for him.
Good.

The sooner it goes the way of digg and myspace the better.

I can't overstate how much I fucking hate reddit.

Reddit being the home of edgy content is the funniest thing I've heard all week. But these are the people who think that the chans are nothing but Nazis and child molesters planning out their next mass murder.
I read shit like that and wonder if the people writing it are even on the same fucking planet as I am.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Honestly despite the sheer number of millenials active on reddit you'd be better off marketing to the wealthy whitebeard grognards on digg for better Return On Advertising Spent.

Depending on the cost, if I was Notch and bored I'd be putting up fake ads for big brands like Hugo Boss and Ford on edgy subreddits and them watch them squirm on twitter as they're called out for catering to alt-right diaper fetish furries.

RLS0812

Just A Fox
kiwifarms.net
watch them squirm on twitter as they're called out for catering to alt-right diaper fetish furries.
Most advertising firms don't know the definition of 'target audience' now-a-days. Despite the fact it's 2019, they still use the 'shotgun method' .

On a side note: adult babies are big business if you are a company that is willing to cater to their ... special ... demands.

moocow

Moo.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And yet they will still try to sanitize it even further.
It'll never end until they've run off everyone, and they'll be left standing completely confused and clueless as to why it's a ghost town. If there's one thing these censor-happy mongrels have proven over the years, it's that they never stop finding things to censor and they never stop trying.

We've seen it countless times now. People cheering on bans and censorship one day getting targeted themselves the next and then whining about it. They never see the folly of their ways until it actually hurts them. It's funny to watch, but it's also frustrating because more people should be fighting censorship by default, not just after they've supported it for awhile and then been censored themselves.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino