Reddit's Trans Community -

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 765439
I like this kid a little because all the other troons are like, my new name is Alice!! or Luna! or some other trendy 2010s name and this kid is like yeah call me fuckin Kathy like I'm a middle aged lady who works in accounts receivable. And then I went to their profile page and got a little sad because a lot of their posts are in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid subreddit, and man, they really are 14 years old. Awfully young to be a tranny.

brainlent

kiwifarms.net
I like this kid a little because all the other troons are like, my new name is Alice!! or Luna! or some other trendy 2010s name and this kid is like yeah call me fuckin Kathy like I'm a middle aged lady who works in accounts receivable. And then I went to their profile page and got a little sad because a lot of their posts are in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid subreddit, and man, they really are 14 years old. Awfully young to be a tranny.
I demand fewer "Primrose" "Zoey" and "Aerith" troons and more "Constance" "Hayleigh" and "Olga" troons.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
I'm glad they've veered away from the Comsmyniqque Stellarfoxxe Wysechilde names that were blends of New Age and stripper names with aberrant spellings you might resort to if a site kept rejecting your chosen user name.

I used to think of them sitting in a doctor's waiting room with the medical assistant struggling to figure out how to call them in for their appointment. "Would Mister--- uh, no! Would MIZZ Caw, Cawzmuh, uhh, Mizz Why, Whys, Mizz. Hey, y'all, which one of you has a 3 p.m. with Dr. Simmons?"

Lissamine Green

Spiteful Chicken Eater
kiwifarms.net

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net
Browsing r/transpassing, completely lost it at this one:

View attachment 765906
And his comment trying to downplay that fucking behemoth chin:
View attachment 765907

[/SPOILER]
Gay Egghead claims a lesbian told him he has a pretty face.
It just happened randomly. A Girl that is attending the same course as me came up to me. We chatted a bit and it was fun. Then when we talked about Hair she said " you should try something that frames your face better and not Hides it. A pretty face like yours needs to be shown, and I know what im talking about." ( she is lesbian and Im female just to clarify).

That made me kinda happy. Maybe some day a Guy will think the same..
LMAO sure. She probably just wanted to be nice.

MrTickles

Ducking Fegenerate
kiwifarms.net

_01

INITIALIZED PARAMETERIZED
kiwifarms.net
Browsing r/transpassing, completely lost it at this one:

View attachment 765906
And his comment trying to downplay that fucking behemoth chin:
View attachment 765907

And some of my other favourites from this evening:
View attachment 765920

View attachment 765913

View attachment 765918

View attachment 765923
I don't know why but the title of "Well?" coupled with this picture has tickled me

View attachment 765926
I see this:

The weird hard shadow from their nose is what really makes this.

Once again, these people have larger chins and more chiseled jawlines than most men could only dream of having.

View attachment 765439
There's a lot of things that don't make much sense in this. Primarily that he could've just gone with the excuse of either that he couldn't pick his character's sex and was stuck with it, or that he was roleplaying as some fictional woman or something. Both lies, but believable enough for a 40-60 year old woman to buy. I also doubt his sister was able to tell he was playing a female character at a glance, as most of the game is (or best played) in first-person. It's possible he was playing in third person, but it's unlikely to tell his character is female even then considering how bulky most of the armors are--unless he was doing some pervy outfit for the sake of oogling his own character. But he wouldn't play in anything but first person if it supposedly was to roleplay.

Anyway, as made obvious and as an opinion shared by anybody with two eyes and a functioning brain, I don't buy it.

But the idea that his mother now prevents him from playing female characters in video games is absurd, especially considering how many games have female protagonists without option. The whole "punishment" requires constant surveillance of his play and for absolutely zero feasible benefit. Honestly, if I were his parent, I'd mostly just punish him for playing Skyrim unironically.

Tags
reddit troons

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino