Reddit's Trans Community -

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 758212
View attachment 758214

Imagine this idiot turns up at a dance studio like this.
LMAO. I wanted to be a Ballerina! Never mind that given his attempt at the pose he's referring to an en pointe ballerina. It's not like the girls who attempt to be professional pointe dancers spend years of work to be good, have to train through several stages to develop the muscle and balance need to dance pointe safely and usually have to start very young, wreck their feet, often stave themselves to maintain a petite form, have a very short professional career of which he's already over the hill- but sure put on a tutu and you're a Ballerina.

Imo. The Tutu is ugly and him being built like a brick while wearing a pink cardigan to try to disguise the giant man shoulders just seals the deal.

WhatNemesisMeans

Question: what kind of tranny is best ?
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 758212
View attachment 758214

I he went to a dance studio with other adults it'd be fine, he'd just be the fat weirdo everyone makes fun of under their breath.

But you just know he'll go with the little kids, so he can both live out his fantasy of being a dainty little girl and bully the real girls into submission if they ever express discomfort with his dumbfuckery. Living the troon dream.

Fat Pikachu

Is your privilege running? You better go check it!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 758212
View attachment 758214

Lmfao. Professional dancers, contrary to what the media may have you beilieve, are not manic pixie dream girl "free spirits" who will accept any old man in a tutu. They will crush your body and your dreams--the nice ones just do it "gently". Two minutes into his first class and he'll be in tears, I guarantee it. Either because training is hell or because some 30 year old dance retiree will tell him he's way too tall and hulking to ever go pro.

Also why couldn't he have just joined ballet as a boy? Rudolf Nureyev is one of the most famous ballet dancers in history.

GuyKazama

It's okay, i'm a tankbuster.
kiwifarms.net
Self proclaimed "straight" man got raped by his troon boyfriend
View attachment 758500

The amount of self denial is fucking hilarious
The fucking state of this faggot and his relationship. He says that he regularly gives the "GF" oral. Does he not see how, logically, the s/o is not a girl if it has a dick? The delusion. He also uses gay vernacular despite this supposedly being a "heterosexual" relationship. Is this travesty of a relationship the endgame for all these genderfluid snowflakes?

Also interesting how allof the tranny apologists in the comments are doing intense mental gymnastics to justify why this wasn't rape, because the culprit is a troon. I find solace in the fact that all of the batshit insane enabler comments are severely downvoted.

Overall the story made me lol. Rape is not to be taken lightly but I guess this is what you get for enabling destructive tranny behaviour.

Fat Pikachu

Is your privilege running? You better go check it!
kiwifarms.net
You know, most troons wouldn't have such a trouble passing if they accepted that the extreme vast majority will only ever "pass" as ugly, dumpy women and dressed the part. The problem is every tran under the sun wants to be a 10/10 natural DD size 0 blonde instathot, but copying an instathot's look when you aren't one only highlights how different you are.

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 758500

She hasn’t had surgery and isn’t on hormones or anything, but lives as a woman and passes very well.
As a heterosexual guy
I give her oral all the time and have no problem with that.

1. Sexual coercion. This is rape.
2. LMAO at not on hormones or anything but passes. MMMMMMk.
3. The denial at every stage is not just hilarious it's amazing.

At least the replies are wonderful. Especially these-

BigRuler

lmao bottom text
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 758500

he unironically fell for the 'feminine penis' meme lol
these troons in the comment section are desperately trying to defend the "it's not gay if it's a girl's dick" narrative but even redditors aren't falling for it

Screenshot.png

Cr1ms0n_&_C10v3r

It's the '80s, little fool!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 758772
Why is literally anyone who doesn't buy into troon shit a "terf" now? I have a hard time believing all of this guy's family and counsellors are radical feminists, lol.
Is this kind of like Rosemary's Baby, but instead of Satanists it's a conspiracy of undercover radical feminists and they're all trying to steal his troonhood away?

DieselBoogaloo

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 758500

Mods are working hard to purge the wrongthink in that thread: https://www.removeddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/bo0d7i/i_think_my_gf_crossed_a_line_she_thinks_im/

Daily reminder that traps are gay.

ATaxingWoman

Stefannie Lööfven, Professional Tax Investigator
kiwifarms.net
AAAA.png

>14

From his throwaway account that was linked to on his profile. He doesn't reflect over the fact that a minor sent nudes to somebody else or the consequences, he's just jealous because he wasn't able to do it. https://old.reddit.com/r/SuicideWatch/comments/b2vhsj/getting_incredibly_suicidal_for_a_fucking_stupid/
jkjkhk.png

Aside from r/asktransgender, this guy posts a lot on subs like r/suicidewatch and r/selfharm. Spending time on Reddit is no doubt going to help him a great deal with his problems /s

Tags
reddit troons

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino