Reddit's Trans Community -

facingafacade

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 758842
>14

From his throwaway account that was linked to on his profile. He doesn't reflect over the fact that a minor sent nudes to somebody else or the consequences, he's just jealous because he wasn't able to do it. https://old.reddit.com/r/SuicideWatch/comments/b2vhsj/getting_incredibly_suicidal_for_a_fucking_stupid/
View attachment 758847
Aside from r/asktransgender, this guy posts a lot on subs like r/suicidewatch and r/selfharm. Spending time on Reddit is no doubt going to help him a great deal with his problems /s
I shudder thinking about the social consequences this generation will have when the grow up and become a majority of the workforce/society.

Brain Power

*~\(ΦωΦ)/~**~\(ΦωΦ)/~**~\(ΦωΦ)/~**~\(ΦωΦ)/~*
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 758842
>14

From his throwaway account that was linked to on his profile. He doesn't reflect over the fact that a minor sent nudes to somebody else or the consequences, he's just jealous because he wasn't able to do it. https://old.reddit.com/r/SuicideWatch/comments/b2vhsj/getting_incredibly_suicidal_for_a_fucking_stupid/
View attachment 758847
Aside from r/asktransgender, this guy posts a lot on subs like r/suicidewatch and r/selfharm. Spending time on Reddit is no doubt going to help him a great deal with his problems /s
"please help how do i stop"
Leave reddit, and get help NOW. A 14 year old should NOT be thinking of trooning out, or pumping themselves with hormones that will not help with the other, bigger problems they have.

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net
My favourite abominations from r/transpassing this evening
Large hole fishnets are a fashion crime no matter who wears them, like leg dentalfloss or something, but especially on this pasty ass white boy whose only a fashion choice away from regular ol' suburban kid.

Can't believe anyone would buy the sweater #3 is wearing. Pink, so femme am I right ladies! Nvm that it's a nibby mess. Their retreating hairline with that nibby sweater is such a look.

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net
"please help how do i stop"
Leave reddit, and get help NOW. A 14 year old should NOT be thinking of trooning out, or pumping themselves with hormones that will not help with the other, bigger problems they have.
Looking at their post history its 95% cutting, depression, suicidal ideology, eating disorders, etc. They also have the classic troon victim complex coupled with depressed edgy teenager complex and post frequently on selfharm.

At this point they're way past help. They're in a pit that the only way out requires hard work and a lot of personal effort against nigh impossible odds to get better but they'd rather cling to destructive habits and remain a victim.

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net
Lots of troons on r/dykesgonemild lately

He actually looks like this:

These are just the first few pages

Last edited:

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
At this point they're way past help. They're in a pit that the only way out requires hard work and a lot of personal effort against nigh impossible odds to get better but they'd rather cling to destructive habits and remain a victim.
It wouldn't even really be that difficult with a competent therapist because CBT is specifically designed to help people with these delusional negative thoughts that spiral out of control. CBT typically starts showing results very quickly as well.

Of course no therapist is going to touch CBT given the current political climate, since it could technically be construed as conversion therapy. So he's going to wind up being chemically castrated in his early teens because everyone decided 1933 was a vintage year for psych treatment and castrating the mentally ill is fashionable again.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It wouldn't even really be that difficult with a competent therapist because CBT is specifically designed to help people with these delusional negative thoughts that spiral out of control. CBT typically starts showing results very quickly as well.

Of course no therapist is going to touch CBT given the current political climate, since it could technically be construed as conversion therapy. So he's going to wind up being chemically castrated in his early teens because everyone decided 1933 was a vintage year for psych treatment and castrating the mentally ill is fashionable again.
CBT is still pretty superficial compared with Troon problems. They need competent and extensive psychotherapy. I'm talking Freud/Jung level. Sadly, the psychotherapy field remains rather underdeveloped. I still maintain that there is not a genetic component to most troons (not all), but an underdeveloped sexuality, ego, as well as internal archetypes seem to be the blame.

Lissamine Green

kiwifarms.net

queue-anon

kiwifarms.net
LMAO. I wanted to be a Ballerina! Never mind that given his attempt at the pose he's referring to an en pointe ballerina. It's not like the girls who attempt to be professional pointe dancers spend years of work to be good, have to train through several stages to develop the muscle and balance need to dance pointe safely and usually have to start very young, wreck their feet, often stave themselves to maintain a petite form, have a very short professional career of which he's already over the hill- but sure put on a tutu and you're a Ballerina.

Imo. The Tutu is ugly and him being built like a brick while wearing a pink cardigan to try to disguise the giant man shoulders just seals the deal.
This is the third brick shithouse I’ve seen who has delusions about being a “ballerina”. Real girls have to excel at ballet by age 11/12 to have a chance in hell of going pro. Since male dancers are less common, it’s relatively easier for them to get ahead, and being as lean as is necessary isn’t as dangerous for them. So of course batshit troons want the delicate little girl treatment instead of trying for dancing roles as men, something that wouldn’t make them look like fat-ass pedos.

Lmfao. Professional dancers, contrary to what the media may have you beilieve, are not manic pixie dream girl "free spirits" who will accept any old man in a tutu. They will crush your body and your dreams--the nice ones just do it "gently". Two minutes into his first class and he'll be in tears, I guarantee it. Either because training is hell or because some 30 year old dance retiree will tell him he's way too tall and hulking to ever go pro.

Also why couldn't he have just joined ballet as a boy? Rudolf Nureyev is one of the most famous ballet dancers in history.
Nah. The other two brick shithouses I mentioned got VIP treatment, although of course with everyone who isn’t a troon recognizing that these dump trucks are never getting anywhere near an actual stage.

Undoubtedly the ballet world is just as cruel to girls and women as ever, but the troons get the red carpet. On the one hand, it’s pathetic that these creeps are being coddled on this level, but, on the other hand, if you don’t want your 10-year-old students to go out in a hail of bullets from a deranged troon, coddling them is the safer bet.

Chopping off genitals and suicide is cheaper and quicker
If you’re a medical professional who’s given up on actually treating the mentally ill, trans treatment makes a lot of sense.

Troons mostly kill themselves before transitioning and after completing transition, with their suicide rates being the lowest while transition is in progress. So, encouraging them to transition essentially kicks the can down the road for a few years. You’ve also torched their fertility and made them generally unfuckable, so it’s possible that relatively fewer innocent people are subjected to being their romantic partners or offspring. Troons also almost never express unhappiness with transitioning even when they’re more suicidal than ever, instead they tend to drop off the map, absolving doctors of any responsibility to follow up and make sure the patient hasn’t descended back into madness, so, from a medical perspective, transitioning was a success. Dead people won’t give you bad HealthGrades reviews.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net

GrungyLawnChlorinate

confirmed hairless and stable
kiwifarms.net
LMAO 2 straight blokes are dating each other despite finding dicks and balls repulsive.

They are calling themselves "girls" but it turns out that it doesn't make them any less straight.
"We're a pair of heterosexual males who have decided to start a relationship together because we're pretending to be lesbians. We two being straight guys don't like dick, but that's all that's on the menu. What gives? How can we stop worrying and learn to love lesbian cock?"

WWIII now please.

Why do troons hate bangs? Covering up their sixheads would go miles for these guys.
Widows peaks resist banging, especially after a couple decades of male balding.

blinkblinkblink

blink
kiwifarms.net
I still maintain that there is not a genetic component to most troons (not all), but an underdeveloped sexuality, ego, as well as internal archetypes seem to be the blame.
I think there is some credence to the excessive androgen exposure in utero theory. A fuck ton of them are, after all, autistic (comorbid with in utero androgen exposure). But we teach autistic kids not to be total spergs (when possible), whereas troonery is generally encouraged.

The trans subreddits have been boring me lately, have I just seen it all or is the party on it’s last stockinged leg?

Feline Darkmage

Queen Tank, the Vice Signaler
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 757770
From the same person:
View attachment 757779
"Uugh I don't want to be like those dumb average cis cunts, I'm going to become a boy now"
"Why won't these damn teens stop calling out obvious fake attention whores"

there's a difference between 'doesn't pass because of their physical body structure they have no control over' and 'doesn't pass because they're not even trying'. transtrenders are the latter.
This. Trenders always like to conflate the two and use people who don't quite pass yet as shields. Though to be fair it isn't just them, there are some people who overuse it so I sort of understand how a non-trender might become convinced its a "transphobic" concept when it's literally just an actual thing that happens sometimes.

jkjkhk.png
This is fucked up. Points for her recognizing it being dumb I suppose. Not exactly something to be posting on reddit though. Not on the internet in public, but especially not on reddit.

Nah lol. CBT is about coping methods. You can cope and take tranny pills at the same time. It's only conversion when its obvious the opinion is "literally try anything else but not this specific thing."

CBT is still pretty superficial compared with Troon problems. They need competent and extensive psychotherapy. I'm talking Freud/Jung level. Sadly, the psychotherapy field remains rather underdeveloped. I still maintain that there is not a genetic component to most troons (not all), but an underdeveloped sexuality, ego, as well as internal archetypes seem to be the blame.
Freud and Jung were only interesting when it came to dream symbolism shit. They're pretty much discredited and considered as quacks though. And I guess that's fitting now since Lobster Daddy JBP is very Jungian in his methods and he's not particularly good outside of symbolic analysis either.

Tags
reddit troons

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino