Reddit's Trans Community -

WhatNemesisMeans

I've seen some shit
kiwifarms.net
"Hey, kiddos, why don't you climb on into my van..."

This girl almost passes... until you get a load of those Grocho Marx eyebrows

Look at that bedroom! Nothing but anime and video games, just like a real woman

Sources:
The second one was probably trying to pull a sexy glance but instead he ends up looking like the smug nerd in high-school who would start all his sentences with "Akshually".

_01

INITIALIZED PARAMETERIZED
kiwifarms.net
"Hey, kiddos, why don't you climb on into my van..."

Look at that bedroom! Nothing but anime and video games, just like a real woman

Sources:
This guy may genuinely have fetal alcohol syndrome.

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net
they think they pass because autists struggle to identify subtle differences in facial features in the first place.
I guess that's the reason why autistic troons go straight to dick flaying & have no other surgeries. They think they already look like women and everyone around them pretends they do.

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
Those aren't subtle differences...
Humans actually all look pretty similar, objectively. We struggle to identify differences in similarly complex objects to a human face. We're just awesome at faces because there's a whole huge portion of our brain that's evolved to help us tell each other apart. It doesn't work to well with autists though.

break these cuffs

purple city byrdgang
kiwifarms.net
Humans actually all look pretty similar, objectively. We struggle to identify differences in similarly complex objects to a human face. We're just awesome at faces because there's a whole huge portion of our brain that's evolved to help us tell each other apart. It doesn't work to well with autists though.
That part of my brain doesn't work on black people and Asians.

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
That part of my brain doesn't work on black people and Asians.
That's called the "own race effect" and it's well documented albeit not entirely politically correct. Africans and East Asians have the same problem with Caucasians to a lesser extent. It's one of the few easily measurable differences between populations of humans you won't get hugely crucified for pointing out, since it's tied to false conviction rates of minorities due to faulty eye witness testimony. Your brain evolved to handle the kind of features it was most likely to see.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
That's called the "own race effect" and it's well documented albeit not entirely politically correct. Africans and East Asians have the same problem with Caucasians to a lesser extent. It's one of the few easily measurable differences between populations of humans you won't get hugely crucified for pointing out, since it's tied to false conviction rates of minorities due to faulty eye witness testimony. Your brain evolved to handle the kind of features it was most likely to see.
It's so well established that any time you have an eyewitness identify someone of a different race, it's going to be the subject of cross examination and even expert testimony on how unreliable eyewitness identification is across races.

Actually, eyewitness identification is ridiculously unreliable even at the best of times, despite lots of people being convicted solely based on such an identification.

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net
Mentally ill fag hag is jealous of gay men, goes to a troon echo chamber and gets told she sounds super trans and should visit r/eggirl
1.JPG

She has doubts tho but leave it to the online troon cult to brainwash her until she destroys herself with testosterone overdoses.

Last edited:

Yurine

kiwifarms.net
Made an alt account to post this as my main is associated with users from another site and I like to keep this 100% separate from that other internet shit. I'm a straight closet crossdresser and I'm weird in that I'm a niche in a niche, in that I only like to wear formal wear and Lolita fashion. Asides from that I have no other real interest in crossdressing (Although I find drag queens, especially Divine and Rupaul to be hilarious) or desire to change my gender. Yes, I grew up watching 90's anime and still like it, and I do seriously think that and watching oid Looney Tunes cartoons growing up had an impact on me being a crossdresser as an adult. I grew up with late 90's/early 00's internet so I would read a lot of the old crossdressing/transvestite content from back then. I especially miss it now compared with the onslaught of the globo homo transgender monster. I guess you could say I',m of the mindset if you have a pretty harmless I joined a Reddit Crossdressing Discord, and I figured I'd share some dirt on the observations I've made hanging out there. Since the farms has such a negative reputation on Reddit I figured I'd be safe in sharing these.

Here are my findings:
  • For someone who's bought all their stuff on Ebay/Poshmark and actual lingerie/bridal stores (Surprisingly they were cool about it and I was cool about it), it was really funny and a bit basic bitch to see a lot of the users going to Walmart and Target to buy their clothes and discuss the experience. Payless Shoes going bankrupt was a huge catastrophe for the Discord.
  • For people who either wanted to look like girls or become girls nobody had a serious skincare routine going on. When I asked about it to share tips, I got the internet equivalent of blank stares.
  • Everyone there was seriously into playing Smash Brothers, a few people playing competitively.
  • What really ground my gears and got seriously fucking old after a while was getting told that crossdressing was a "subset of being transgender", which to me are completely separate things. I'd arouse anger (And kept my mouth shut when needed) when pointing out otherwise. It seemed weaker souls would seriously fall to the temptations of predators looking for new eggs to hatch.
  • Also me suggesting the idea of keeping it private to yourself/separate from other stuff in your life also was not very popular with their users. What's so wrong about being an eccentric weirdo and keeping the weird things you like just to yourself and/or your signifigant other?
  • Lots of guys crossdressing for the first time, and then immediately crying their eyes out because they've found their true self. Truth be told, I found that kind of melodramatic, and probably a sign of depression more than anything else. These were the prime targets for the egg hatchers.
  • I'm not innocent either, but of course everyone had anime girl avatars.
  • I found it extremely weird and disturbing how so many of the trans redditors wanted to dress up at work. It isn't fun until you start roping in others willingly and unwillingly to play along with your fetish.
  • There was quite a bit of the trans users with partners being dragged unwillingly into their madness which I thought was really fucked up.

What really turned me off in the end about the entire place was the push to get people interested in crossdressing into becoming trans and also their insistence over using correct pronouns. Once the latter happened I decided I was pretty much done with the place!

Ruin

#respectskeltins
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Made an alt account to post this as my main is associated with users from another site and I like to keep this 100% separate from that other internet shit. I'm a straight closet crossdresser and I'm weird in that I'm a niche in a niche, in that I only like to wear formal wear and Lolita fashion. Asides from that I have no other real interest in crossdressing (Although I find drag queens, especially Divine and Rupaul to be hilarious) or desire to change my gender. Yes, I grew up watching 90's anime and still like it, and I do seriously think that and watching oid Looney Tunes cartoons growing up had an impact on me being a crossdresser as an adult. I grew up with late 90's/early 00's internet so I would read a lot of the old crossdressing/transvestite content from back then. I especially miss it now compared with the onslaught of the globo homo transgender monster. I guess you could say I',m of the mindset if you have a pretty harmless I joined a Reddit Crossdressing Discord, and I figured I'd share some dirt on the observations I've made hanging out there. Since the farms has such a negative reputation on Reddit I figured I'd be safe in sharing these.

Here are my findings:
  • For someone who's bought all their stuff on Ebay/Poshmark and actual lingerie/bridal stores (Surprisingly they were cool about it and I was cool about it), it was really funny and a bit basic bitch to see a lot of the users going to Walmart and Target to buy their clothes and discuss the experience. Payless Shoes going bankrupt was a huge catastrophe for the Discord.
  • For people who either wanted to look like girls or become girls nobody had a serious skincare routine going on. When I asked about it to share tips, I got the internet equivalent of blank stares.
  • Everyone there was seriously into playing Smash Brothers, a few people playing competitively.
  • What really ground my gears and got seriously fucking old after a while was getting told that crossdressing was a "subset of being transgender", which to me are completely separate things. I'd arouse anger (And kept my mouth shut when needed) when pointing out otherwise. It seemed weaker souls would seriously fall to the temptations of predators looking for new eggs to hatch.
  • Also me suggesting the idea of keeping it private to yourself/separate from other stuff in your life also was not very popular with their users. What's so wrong about being an eccentric weirdo and keeping the weird things you like just to yourself and/or your signifigant other?
  • Lots of guys crossdressing for the first time, and then immediately crying their eyes out because they've found their true self. Truth be told, I found that kind of melodramatic, and probably a sign of depression more than anything else. These were the prime targets for the egg hatchers.
  • I found it extremely weird and disturbing how so many of the trans redditors wanted to dress up at work. It isn't fun until you start roping in others willingly and unwillingly to play along with your fetish.
  • There was quite a bit of the trans users with partners being dragged unwillingly into their madness which I thought was really fucked up.

What really turned me off in the end about the entire place was the push to get people interested in crossdressing into becoming trans and also their insistence over using correct pronouns. Once the latter happened I decided I was pretty much done with the place!
This is the most extreme powerlevel I've seein in four years on this forum. Holy fucking shit.

break these cuffs

purple city byrdgang
kiwifarms.net

Here are my findings:

Please tell us more about yourself.

Ann Berlin

I'm sorry the truth has upset you.
kiwifarms.net
"You're more womanly than actual women because you chose to change your wardrobe and habits"... I think this account is covertly run by another tranny. Only they say shit like this, it's part of the power fantasy.

Wow what a surprise!
From post history, she seems serious about the Satanism thing. Other than that it's pretty dull. I guess Satan accepts all genders, how comforting

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 767080
Nope. That heavy, masculine jawline, and the brow ridges that would still be obvious even if he plucked his brows, are total giveaways. He's obviously spent enough time posing for a camera and learning which facial expressions he has to make to get the most passing image of himself--raising his eyebrows to give them a feminine arch (see the slight wrinkles above them? He's too young to have those when his face is relaxed), smiling a bit to make the apples of his cheeks stand out, and angling the camera slightly above eye level and tilting his head to minimize his masculine lower jaw.

Like a lot of AGP troons, he can't be bothered to pluck his brows or wear even the lightest touch of makeup; all he's done is put some effort into his camera tricks. He could "detransition" tomorrow, and nobody would guess he'd ever tried being a "girl."
Mentally ill fag hag is jealous of gay men, goes to a troon echo chamber and gets told she sounds super trans and should visit r/eggirl
View attachment 767942

She has doubts tho but leave it to the online troon cult to brainwash her until she destroys herself with testosterone overdoses.

What she doesn't realize is that those FtMs telling stories about their sexual conquests online, and boasting about their relationships, are mostly making shit up. Also, if they are out there having lots of sex with supposedly-straight men, it's because they haven't had bottom surgery, and fucking a "dude" who still has a vagina doesn't count as gay sex to those men. And does she really want to be a sexual plaything for men who don't want to admit they may be bi, or even gay? Because that's basically how she'll end up. No straight, or even bi guy wants to settle down with somebody who has a shitload of obvious mental problems like this.

And gay men? They don't want anything to do with FtMs, because they aren't actually men. Pre-bottom surgery, they've still got a vagina. After bottom surgery, they've either got an enlarged clitoris that's been turned into a micropenis, or a hideous meattube of a Frankendick that doesn't work all that well. So any fantasies she may have that she'll transition, and pass, and be totally accepted as a gay man? Dream on, honey.

break these cuffs

purple city byrdgang
kiwifarms.net
It's bad enough having to be ready with 3 corrections when you tell someone your name, why would you make it even harder with a Z and H that don't belong in there, just to be extra edgy? That's one way to never pass without getting attention.
I'm not sure if you were being purposefully rhetorical or not, but you did answer your own question.

Tags
reddit troons

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino