Reddit's Trans Community -

Matthew216

kiwifarms.net
The best one I ever read was a troon who claimed that he knocked shit over with his tits. Ain't nothing being knocked into, much less knocked over, by a troon's HRT induced moobs. Obviously he was suffering from acute anime poisoning.
View attachment 766795
The Trans is a very odd beast. While most male anime nerds would want to “have” that girl, trans men want to BE that girl. It’s like the problem if trans mtf finding guys don’t want to date them, so now they’ll BECOME the hot girl, then the guys will flock to them.

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net
Hi Sinners Sandwish.
LOL u wish, walmart & target don't even exist in my country.

It’s like the problem if trans mtf finding guys don’t want to date them, so now they’ll BECOME the hot girl, then the guys will flock to them.
Troonbians try & fail to become their own dream girlfriend and expect lesbians to date them.

Last edited:

CIA Nigger

"IT'S NOT A FETISH MOM"
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

illhavetwo

kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile at ChapoTrapHouse, troons are in denial about the 41% rate. It's not their fault, it's everyone else's fault.
View attachment 768349View attachment 768350View attachment 768352View attachment 768356

lol:
View attachment 768357

So let's take a look at what's on removeddit:
View attachment 768359View attachment 768361View attachment 768364View attachment 768365View attachment 768366

There's even coping bots:
View attachment 768363
Far left troons are my favorite troons. Wasn't there a recent poll that showed chapo has more troons than black people?

Puddleduck

kiwifarms.net
I like this kid a little because all the other troons are like, my new name is Alice!! or Luna! or some other trendy 2010s name and this kid is like yeah call me fuckin Kathy like I'm a middle aged lady who works in accounts receivable. And then I went to their profile page and got a little sad because a lot of their posts are in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid subreddit, and man, they really are 14 years old. Awfully young to be a tranny.
To be fair that makes me think they're more likely to be a real tranny (whatever "real" means in this context) - actual interests outside of trannyness, and a name which is probably either their "if you were a girl" name, or their mom/aunt/gran

• Feels
Reactions: TotallyAChick

CIA Nigger

"IT'S NOT A FETISH MOM"
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
WTF is chud, hog, cope in this context? I visited the subreddit to find out and it's just a wall of nonsense.
"chud"is a catch-all term for "people we don't like" and hog is something about penis. Coping is what it says on the can, as that bot probably got triggered by someone saying the phrase "chapocels" (a term used by people on say /r/drama to mock /r/chapotraphouse).

• Informative
Reactions: NoFeline

Cr1ms0n_&_C10v3r

Amateur Slug Hunter
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile at ChapoTrapHouse, troons are in denial about the 41% rate. It's not their fault, it's everyone else's fault.
View attachment 768349View attachment 768350View attachment 768352View attachment 768356

lol:
View attachment 768357

View attachment 768359View attachment 768361View attachment 768364View attachment 768365View attachment 768366

View attachment 768363
This should be Chapo's new sub banner.

Oh Long Johnson

My VPN is an honor student
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cope is the maymay that immediately came after S E E T H I N G caught on. Every person unlucky enough to encounter it on the internet thought it was gay and passed. r/Drama somehow picked up the baton six months after the meem was pronounced dead, likely as an ironic gesture.

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
The Trans is a very odd beast. While most male anime nerds would want to “have” that girl, trans men want to BE that girl. It’s like the problem if trans mtf finding guys don’t want to date them, so now they’ll BECOME the hot girl, then the guys will flock to them.
Erotic target location error. If they'd leave it at that they'd just have a weird fetish. But hey have to turn it into a lifestyle.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
Take this with a grain of salt since my aptitude for facial recognition is autistically bad, but half these troons would be a lot less obvious if they did something with their goddamned eyebrows. That said passing in photos is in no way indicative of the ability to pass in real life, we've all seen people who are really ugly or really fat IRL can completely hide it in still photos where the lens distortion, possible photo manipulation and complete control over lighting and angles makes them look radically different. I propose people who really want to know how well they pass should start posting videos, with audio if possible.

Lissamine Green

Spiteful Chicken Eater
kiwifarms.net
Take this with a grain of salt since my aptitude for facial recognition is autistically bad, but half these troons would be a lot less obvious if they did something with their goddamned eyebrows. That said passing in photos is in no way indicative of the ability to pass in real life, we've all seen people who are really ugly or really fat IRL can completely hide it in still photos where the lens distortion, possible photo manipulation and complete control over lighting and angles makes them look radically different. I propose people who really want to know how well they pass should start posting videos, with audio if possible.
No one will even make it to the point of scrutinizing their eyebrows irl. They walk like men, sit like men--optimistically men pretending to be ladylike, and use space like men. They have resting man face--women learn to try to "look neutral" in a less stern way so they don't get harassed to smile by randoms. They have caked on foundation you can see from a mile away that even the most fancied up lady wouldn't have unless she was going on stage. They stand up next to a real woman and even if she's Olga the Giantess you can see the man proportions and hulking man upper body and man hips flashing in red. They only "pass" in very isolated, manipulated contexts.

Chin of Campbell

The Coming Chin
kiwifarms.net

lol:
View attachment 768357

View attachment 768363
>REEEEEE COPS
>REEEEEE COPS
>REEEEEE COPS

Wow, somebody call Scott Adams, we have a hot new persuasion technique here.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
I was thinking about my comment of 'if they were real socially awkward 20 something women they'd like yaoi fanfic', so here's a list of the other attributes they would have if they were just women in men's bodies (but still a little autistic).

• Potentially still getting a CS degree, but with more of an interest in computational linguistics or design; but also degrees in English, Classics, Linguistics, or Anthropology
    • also probably took Latin in high school
  • At least sort of into knitting or sewing or some other handicraft like that
  • No diaper fetishes
  • Enjoy video games like Animal Crossing, Dragon Age, and Assassin's Creed but not Smash, League of Legends, or Minecraft
    • also not into speedrunning
anyone want to add more

Tags
reddit troons

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino