Reddit's Trans Community -

Sylvie Paula Paula

Running at 500 "bi"s per minute
kiwifarms.net
r/subredditdrama thinks gay men like pussy and heavily downvotes commenter who says otherwise, call her terf & also downvote others who say similar things. Lots of angry insane troons in the comments.

original thread made by a woman on roids

also this comment 😂
>"boy pussy"

Ew. Terms like "boy pussy" and "girl dick" feel infantile and it's weird to call them that. Take it up a notch - mangina and ladydick.

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
>"boy pussy"

Ew. Terms like "boy pussy" and "girl dick" feel infantile and it's weird to call them that. Take it up a notch - mangina and ladydick.
FtMs get weird about their shit in ways that troons really don't. It's odd. It used to be the front hole, now it's the boy pussy.

Hey guess what you're an enby being passed around troontown because you have what we in the business call a vagina and whatever nomenclature you come up with doesn't even matter.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
r/subredditdrama thinks gay men like pussy and heavily downvotes commenter who says otherwise, call her terf & also downvote others who say similar things. Lots of angry insane troons in the comments.

Going purely off the title of the thread? It's almost like gay men who like pussy are called bisexual. But troons hate that.
>"boy pussy"
Troons need to stop appropriating prison culture.
Everyone knows it's spelled boipussy and it's slang for asshole so it makes prison sex for commission less gay.

Jerri's Kid

I like the pole and the hole.
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe how much we've shifted towards Gerald93 in a year. "Fat has no gender" did not used to be an acceptable response to "Fat storage patterns are sexually dimorphic in humans." Now, sex is a social construct, and women just happen to store fat in one of two ways...
Being obese tends to obscure bodily differences between men and women by turning them into genderless blobs, but even the supersized people show differences. I binge-watched My 600 Lb. Life not too long ago and I'm convinced that Lee Sutton is FTM, though people have been chastised for this opinion. The fat distribution in the face and upper body (Lee went topless a couple of times, ugh) give it away, but so do the heavy tats and the mullet. Chay, who is openly MTF, gained almost all of it in the gut like men often do. You should probably take my word for it, though, because neither are a pretty sight.

Losing weight will only make the male facial features stand out, but r/transpassing seems like a troll subreddit in disguise since they provide false hope like this all the time.

Screaming Bird

Let me sing you the song of my people
kiwifarms.net

Jean_Porte

kiwifarms.net

original thread made by a woman on roids

also this comment 😂

Why do grills on internet always speaks in all upper case characters ? I knew she was a woman the moment she writes "i" like this.

Tiny Clever Commander

I live in your walls
kiwifarms.net

JP's_Canadian_Cider

kiwifarms.net
Does is work for anyone besides really cute, but kinda weird looking goth chicks?
Like a lot of other fashion statements it never works. But if the person who is doing it is extremely beautiful it might look good anyway. Like Natalie Portman in V for Vendetta. Being bald isn't sexy, she is just so good looking that she survives the debuff.

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
Obviously this person was expecting the usual response of "your a true and honest womyn hon you look amazing yaaas" and not people being honest and helpful because that's what the fucking sub is for.
Pfft you gotta go on Susan's Place for the passive-aggressive asspats when people don't pass. "Hey sister you look fabulous let's go shopping for makeup next time we meet up!"

lurch.png

Abortions4All

Free the Mad Bears
kiwifarms.net
Like a lot of other fashion statements it never works. But if the person who is doing it is extremely beautiful it might look good anyway. Like Natalie Portman in V for Vendetta. Being bald isn't sexy, she is just so good looking that she survives the debuff.
Yeah, and some women who take that kind of debuff are using it to kind of show off. Like a billionaire driving a used Ford and going to Michelin-starred restaurants in jeans. When you're a certain level beyond the norm, you do not have to have all the accoutrements associated with beauty or class for people to see that. It's a baller move.

But just like some coder trying to impress a date by underdressing at a nice restaurant, the members of the Hair Club for Stunning and Brave Women don't have what it takes to pull it off.

Screaming Bird

Let me sing you the song of my people
kiwifarms.net
"I only feel like I pass in pictures..." Got sum bad news for you bruh
View attachment 761360
Also, I lost it at this comment:
View attachment 761363
Why the fuck is he wearing an actual dog collar ayyylmao
I've known people who wore dog collars as a BDSM thing. I can't imagine going out in public like that tbh, but degens gonna degen.

Army Burger

[sad in mexican]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reactions: aquariumwater

Lissamine Green

kiwifarms.net
"I only feel like I pass in pictures..." Got sum bad news for you bruh
View attachment 761360
Also, I lost it at this comment:
View attachment 761363
Why the fuck is he wearing an actual dog collar ayyylmao
I thought it was some deviant sex thing, but it turns out he's just a cheap bastard who doesn't want to pay $4 for the requisite tranny choker at Claire's.

The boy scout uniform hanging up in the background is a nice touch, also.

Tags
reddit troons

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino