Reddit's Trans Community -

Peaches Demure

We're in a pickle now!
kiwifarms.net
A few days ago I came across a Reddit post by a troon who had scheduled an orchiectomy (for those who don't know, it's med-speak for removal of the testes, which is a simple, relatively inexpensive procedure with a low overall rate of complications) with a SRS surgeon who ended up convincing the troon to go with a "full vaginoplasty" instead. He was badly botched and deeply regretted the whole thing. His post reeked of desperation. It wouldn't surprise me if this person ended up as a statistic in the 40% suicide rate.

(The post has been deleted now, so I'm just paraphrasing, but reading it really hammered in how much this "gender surgery" business is not about medicine and everything about sales.)

EDIT: As it turns out, the post had actually NOT been deleted at all, but my lack of tech skills led me to believe it had.

Last edited:

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
My friend's older sister (who got married in a authentic Victorian wedding dress) is trans now. My friend also mentioned that the way her family talks about women is really bad, and I asked if she thought that had an influence on the trans brother, and she said yes, there's a reason we're all repressed and neurotic and have eating disorders...and then said she was really proud of him. It seems like everyone is just this close to getting it and then they don't. Also her brother-in-law who is 'bi but not out' is 'a little uncomfortable' which I'm sure is the understatement of the year.

What sort of surgeons do SRS? Were they previously general surgeons? How did they get into the dick chop business?

Potatis Salad

kiwifarms.net
A few days ago I came across a Reddit post by a troon who had scheduled an orchiectomy (for those who don't know, it's med-speak for removal of the testes, which is a simple, relatively inexpensive procedure with a low overall rate of complications) with a SRS surgeon who ended up convincing the troon to go with a "full vaginoplasty" instead. He was badly botched and deeply regretted the whole thing. His post reeked of desperation. It wouldn't surprise me if this person ended up as a statistic in the 40% suicide rate.

(The post has been deleted now, so I'm just paraphrasing, but reading it really hammered in how much this "gender surgery" business is not about medicine and everything about sales.)
Which subreddit? We might be able to find it using revddit.

Reactions: downloads

shuppet

kiwifarms.net
My friend's older sister (who got married in a authentic Victorian wedding dress) is trans now. My friend also mentioned that the way her family talks about women is really bad, and I asked if she thought that had an influence on the trans brother, and she said yes, there's a reason we're all repressed and neurotic and have eating disorders...and then said she was really proud of him. It seems like everyone is just this close to getting it and then they don't.
For real. I have a lesbian friend whose two sisters both trooned out at the same time, shockingly after running in the same social media circles and getting into transition videos together. This friend explicitly dislikes dicks and has acknowledged that troonism seems to spread via twitter and youtube... but goes on to say that trans women are 100% True and Honest women and liking vag is a coincidence that isn't relevant to her being a lesbian, and that trans being trendy is a good thing because it gives people the courage to explore their identities and nobody who wasn't truly trans deep down to begin with could ever be affected by the trend. Now she's proudly retweeting her teenaged little sister's mastectomy pics. It's like there's some mental block that allows people to assemble all the pieces but never reach the dark, unwoke conclusions.

Lissamine Green

kiwifarms.net
My friend's older sister (who got married in a authentic Victorian wedding dress) is trans now. My friend also mentioned that the way her family talks about women is really bad, and I asked if she thought that had an influence on the trans brother, and she said yes, there's a reason we're all repressed and neurotic and have eating disorders...and then said she was really proud of him. It seems like everyone is just this close to getting it and then they don't. Also her brother-in-law who is 'bi but not out' is 'a little uncomfortable' which I'm sure is the understatement of the year.

What sort of surgeons do SRS? Were they previously general surgeons? How did they get into the dick chop business?
When I looked it up for the local chop shop clinic, it's a mix of gynos, urologists, and general plastics.

• Informative
Reactions: twattycake

break these cuffs

You must attack the word bastards
kiwifarms.net
The money surrounding tranny mania isn't just within the medical community. Fag rights groups realized they needed a new cause or else their money would dry up so they pushed troons to the forefront of the movement. Now you have every leftwing media property shilling it woke folx as well. Money talks.
Dude should just lift. With his jaw he could be the next Fist Rockbone.

Peaches Demure

We're in a pickle now!
kiwifarms.net

downloads

kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure it was either r/detrans or r/MTF, but of course I can't find it now. Someone on r/NeovaginaDisasters screen-capped one of the guy's posts (albeit excluding his username): https://www.reddit.com/r/NeovaginaDisasters/comments/bxoq8a/the_vaginal_cavity_is_plenty_of_necrosis_im_in/

He mentioned being actively encouraged by his surgeon to pursue full SRS in another post.
Here's the thread Scratch that last link the thread is still up

We do this to kids :(

I had SRS too. I stopped dilating to let the cavity close up on its own. The upkeep and maintenance was killing me. Dilating was very painful and the cavity is prone to infection because there is no immunity system. Just like Julie, I regret my surgery. The pain both mentally and physically, was not worth it
The surgeon didn’t speak about complications. She layed out the procedure and that was it. I had initially wanted to go with an orchiectomy (castration) only but I decided to go with full SRS when I noticed it was covered by insurance and when other trans women I talked to told me how great their results were and how dating was easier and how their clothes fitted much better (especially pants) and I wanted that too. But no one forced me. It was my decision so I will bear the consequences. I’m going to have the cavity closed up. Regret is not talked about under trans women actually. It’s taboo. I’m scared to speak up about my regret under trans friends because they would disown me for that.
Fuck his post history is insane
I had sex at 13 weeks post op. I didn’t tell him and he didn’t notice.
Noooo

I am too ashamed to use a public bathroom because of the fog of smell that comes from my infected vagina.

Last edited:

Peaches Demure

We're in a pickle now!
kiwifarms.net
Here's the thread Scratch that last link the thread is still up
We do this to kids :(

Fuck his post history is insane
Good catch.

I am too ashamed to use a public bathroom because of the fog of smell that comes from my infected vagina.
I hadn't seen this one. Kind of wish it had stayed that way. However, if his stink ditch honestly smells this bad, does he really think people in his vicinity can't smell it even though he's fully clothed? He literally has a suppurating wound between his legs. He doesn't need to lower his pants to spread the stink. He mentions having "a good job", so I'm assuming it's an office setting. Imagine having to occupy the desk next to his. You kind of stop smelling yourself after a while even though you reek to high heavens, but other people won't.

Wheat King

eat shit, asshole. fall off your horse.
kiwifarms.net
The same happens in schools. Groups of girls troon out together, groom others and there is lots of peer pressure.
same thing with dudes. friend of mine that I've known since high school (straight white guy) got a new group of ~woke~ friends in college (mostly self-hating white guys). a combination of peer pressure, self-loathing, lack of existing minority status, and fear of people discovering how racist and misogynistic he was in high school has resulted in him identifying as bisexual and nonbinary. the worst part of it is: he was also fresh out of a toxic (straight) relationship and was led to believe that his unsteady mental state at the time and general insecurity was a result of ~gender dysphoria~ and not, in fact, the fact that he'd been dumped and emotionally cheated on by a toxic ex. ALSO that his submissiveness and unwillingness to break up with her in the first place was actually, in fact, latent femininity! Because men aren't allowed to be victims, people. you have to identify as a woman or nonbinary first. THEN you can admit you've been abused.

Tags
reddit troons

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino