Reddit's Trans Community -

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
I love how disproportionate the head is now compared to the face. It was an okay job but you'll never fix the man head.
Now it's mouth looks way too fucking small too. He should have started with forehead reduction surgery or bosley and one of those corrective lenses for a lazy eye. (if you look at his fivehead the shading is weird so some of this might be a filter)

OttoWest

kiwifarms.net
Now it's mouth looks way too fucking small too. He should have started with forehead reduction surgery or bosley and one of those corrective lenses for a lazy eye. (if you look at his fivehead the shading is weird so some of this might be a filter)
I think this guy actually applied a bronzer to his forehead to give the illusion of a lower hairline.

ETA His “before”. That Korean ulzzang mouth is completely 100% fake.
6115EA5E-5A83-4FA6-A4EC-BEA1576213C9.jpeg

Last edited:

Potatis Salad

cw: misgendering
kiwifarms.net
I think this guy actually applied a bronzer to his forehead to give the illusion of a lower hairline.
He says he got a hair transplant using a pioneering new technique that won't be fully grown in for a year, that's what I think the weird shadow is. He said in his caption that there's no filter, which is believable imho. He also said the whole procedure was 23,000 euros and he had to get a bank loan and get money from his parents. (:_(

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Might be. I don't know anything about makeup, so my kneejerk reactions with troons is "filter" if they look airbrushed.
Also lol "illusion of a lower hairline" when it's receded to his ears. He can't even be bothered to comb his "bangs" forward to cover some of it. Imagine how small his mouth was on his natural jaw.
He says he got a hair transplant using a pioneering new technique that won't be fully grown in for a year, that's what I think the weird shadow is. He said in his caption that there's no filter, which is believable imho. He also said the whole procedure was 23,000 euros and he had to get a bank loan and get money from his parents. (:_(
His parents must be rich mfers who view him as a shame child and throw money at him to keep him out of contact. Either that or he just said "I'm going bald" and conveniently omitted the "and I wanna be a pretty girl" part.

Potatis Salad

cw: misgendering
kiwifarms.net
This lovely lady caught my eye because he says that trooning out caused him to lose everything, but he's really SO HAPPY!!!! The joy radiating from his face in the "after" picture is palpable, no?
shae1.PNG
He was engaged to a man when he decided to come out as a troon. The fiance decides to ignore Rule #1 of the So Your Partner Trooned Out handbook and they stay together. On their wedding day, OP attends the ceremony "in boymode" (his words).
shae5.PNG
OP forges ahead with HRT and crossdressing. One day, the husband looks him over and says "You're looking so feminine." But instead of sounding excited for OP, the husband sounds dismayed. OP writes a post about it: "He is really strong and I have a ton of faith in us!"
shae4.PNG
Husband leaves.
shae2.PNG
OP ends up in the psych ER, then worries that the visit will be a stain on his medical history which might disqualify him from getting FFS.

Anyway, OP being gay is a departure from the usual attention-seeking autogynephile we see here, but his before/after pics still have a certain sad quality: in the Before pics, he's outside doing stuff with people. The After pics are all just himself, sitting alone, taking selfies while slathered in makeup. Insisting all the while that he's SO HAPPY NOW!!!!
shae3.PNG

Last edited:

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net
This lovely lady caught my eye because he says that trooning out caused him to lose everything, but he's really SO HAPPY!!!! The joy radiating from his face in the "after" picture is palpable, no? He was engaged to a man when he decided to come out as a troon. The fiance decides to ignore Rule #1 of the So Your Partner Trooned Out handbook and they stay together. On their wedding day, OP attends the ceremony "in boymode" (his words).
OP forges ahead with HRT and crossdressing. One day, the husband looks him over and says "You're looking so feminine." But instead of sounding excited for OP, the husband sounds dismayed. OP writes a post about it: "He is really strong and I have a ton of faith in us!"
Husband leaves. OP ends up in the psych ER, then worries that the visit will be a stain on his medical history which might disqualify him from getting FFS.

Anyway, OP being gay is a departure from the usual attention-seeking autogynephile we see here, but his before/after pics still have a certain sad quality: in the Before pics, he's outside doing stuff with people. The After pics are all just himself, sitting alone, taking selfies while slathered in makeup. Insisting all the while that he's SO HAPPY NOW!!!!
In season 2:

ep 1: ffs

ep 2: boob job

ep 3: more plastic surgery

ep 4: srs

ep 5: regret

ep 6: 41%

Also this dude is so dumb, he lost his sex drive & confuses being happy with being aroused.

Oops, typo in title. I'm 2.5 months in. My libido has been coming back after a big hiatus due to my initial HRT regimine. It was pretty much absent until last week after a switch to injections.

When I say consistent, I mean libido being back to normal activity for a woman, after T blockers turned them off. What I mean by changes are things like I am now experiencing:

• Turned on by more sensual activity versus blatant advances. I almost came from holding my husband's hand and thinking of our future together.
  • The act < the setting.
  • I feel like a hybrid because I don't get random/ nocturnal erections anymore, but still get them from doing womanly things.
  • Please god make him touch my skin again!
Did you become multi orgasmic, and if so, when? Could you have bodily orgasms pre-SRS? I ask because as I mentioned, I'm getting close to cumming hands free. I decided to write this because I woke up this morning to an orgasm given to me from a dream.
So he gets a hard on when doing "womanly" things. Gay men can also be a bit autogynephilic (but not as extreme as the straight troon creeps)

Oh and he also cut contact with his family & recently lost his job. What a mentally healthy individual...not.

Last edited:

AirdropShitposts

Violet Hargrave is NOT Jake Alley of Niantic, CT
kiwifarms.net
ZOOM

ENHANCE

1565675839102.png

Dr. Studman M.D.

Oh, dang, you done gave one lil' ol' reggroll.
kiwifarms.net
Come to think of it, due to women being more socially active and reliant, autism would be far more devastating to women than men. At least men with autism can get away with doing something socially unacceptable easier due to how men act normally.
So I think you're right and it explains both the frequency women troon out as and also why they can pass better if they try.
Women with mild autism go a long time without being diagnosed. It goes undiagnosed for so long because girls are held to different social standards by adults and their peers. Boys can get away with being unsociable weirdos within their peer groups, no matter how ill behaved and strange a boy may be he will still have friends. Boys get their autism noticed early in life because people just expect boys to be rumbustious and out going, so when he is withdrawn socially people notice.

Girls on the other hand are expected to keep to themselves, no one really bats an eye when a toddler age girl is meek, quiet and would rather play by herself. School age girls are also brutal when it comes to other girl behaving out of the norm. They will tell you you are a know it all, a nerd, a gross weirdo, and nobody cares about what you have to say when you go on an autistic tangent about the mating habits of pill bugs. So autistic girls learn how to navigate social interaction better than autistic boys.

Bi Eraser

Fudge packing gussy grabber
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 888745

Apparently a Mexican doc is willing to keep the dick and craft this troon a vag.
Holy shit, literally no one but chasers will want to fuck that AND EVEN THEN IT'S A MAYBE. Gays don't like some gross rotting hole and no balls, lesbians don't like the dick AND the gross rotting hole and other trans people might get dysphoric looking at the fucking things. Only super deranged Bi's and chasers might give it a try but it might be too much, even for them. Also holy shit they took out a loan for this fucking accursed sin unto God, fucking troons spending habits make me cringe, no wonder they always end up broke and alone.

Tags
reddit troons

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino