Reddit's Trans Community -

scorptatious

Happiness Bunny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This lovely lady caught my eye because he says that trooning out caused him to lose everything, but he's really SO HAPPY!!!! The joy radiating from his face in the "after" picture is palpable, no? He was engaged to a man when he decided to come out as a troon. The fiance decides to ignore Rule #1 of the So Your Partner Trooned Out handbook and they stay together. On their wedding day, OP attends the ceremony "in boymode" (his words).
OP forges ahead with HRT and crossdressing. One day, the husband looks him over and says "You're looking so feminine." But instead of sounding excited for OP, the husband sounds dismayed. OP writes a post about it: "He is really strong and I have a ton of faith in us!"
Husband leaves. OP ends up in the psych ER, then worries that the visit will be a stain on his medical history which might disqualify him from getting FFS.

Anyway, OP being gay is a departure from the usual attention-seeking autogynephile we see here, but his before/after pics still have a certain sad quality: in the Before pics, he's outside doing stuff with people. The After pics are all just himself, sitting alone, taking selfies while slathered in makeup. Insisting all the while that he's SO HAPPY NOW!!!!
"It's like he died and I couldn't mourn."

Fuck that's heavy.

You would think that your fiance being gay would probably deter you from dressing and acting like a woman. Guess not.

SkeetNYeet

Forever Newfag
kiwifarms.net
They don't know the difference between spasm and womanhood. Deranged fucks.

That's totally something real women have a problem with and not the goofy bubbly anime girls that they model themselves after.
It's weird and telling how you can easily draw a parallel between "lol I'm becoming so clumsy, isn't it cute?" to it being a fetish. These people should have spent time around women way before transitioning to at least try to pretend to understand them. But I'm pretty sure trying to be around women is why they're transitioning in the first place, it's like the Pokemon evolution of the predatory male feminist.

YourMommasBackstory

it's gay
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net
They don't know the difference between spasm and womanhood. Deranged fucks.

I love how they think bad signs are identiy validating.

My pelvic bones hurts! That means pelvis is tilting & becomes female!

I can't control my movements & bump into everything! Yaay validation!

I lost 2 inches of height! That's not bone loss, that's becoming female!

I can't remember stuff! Becoming dumber is validation!

I feel weak all the time & my muscles hurt! So womanly!

Fucking dumbasses. They are experiencing the negative side effects of estrogen overdoses in men. These are male only experiences.

SkeetNYeet

Forever Newfag
kiwifarms.net
wow, thats sexist

Decided to check r/MtF by myself, and WHY KIDS ARE ALLOWED TO POST HERE
View attachment 888846
View attachment 888847
View attachment 888850
God damn, kiddos, run away, you will regret it when you'll grow up.
Thing is though that kids are the main target of this troon phenomenon. They're the ones these Frankensteins will make the most money off of, they're the ones that get the liberty-stealing laws passed (Think of the children!/Transitioning would have been easier when I was a kid!) and they're the ones the troons need to think that trooning is an okay thing to keep their cause going strong into the next generation.

Also a lot of MtFs are pedophiles who will sexually assault these kids under the guise of helping them come out or transition.

That's one of the most insidious things about the whole trans thing is that it children are the ones affected the most. It's why a lot of gay people and even trans people will speak out against it.

MetalParakeet

kiwifarms.net
Among the ones who do, maybe, but generally autism isn't as common in females on the whole. There might be a high number of autisitic females who go the troon route but there's a larger portion of females with other mentally illnesses that connects to their trooning. Depression, disassociation, bipolar disorder, anxiety, BPD, etc. One of the FTM I knew was severely depressed and would regularly disassociate, transition helped them mildly for a brief period but now they're basically the surprised pikachu face meme as it's coming back in force.

They end up stunned when transitioning doesn't fix all their problems, that their gender has almost no bearing on. Shit I'm still not making friends? I still don't have a social life? I don't have a healthy relationship? Maybe cutting my tits off will fix that!

Eyes are ok, effort was made far more than most. Lips look awful. Foundation is too yellow. [Personally hate fade out brows but eh.] Wig looks awful and probably too far down. Never showing a full body. Face is vaguely passable but it's guaranteed they're very obviously not passing in real life. Also going to the mall? Depending on where they live this would be way to obviously dressed up.

They actually have a second photo which really display the lip issue.

It looks very overdrawn not to mention how little their philtrum is visible. Fetal Alchohol syndrome?

A couple people told them that they were way too dressed up and should look at other women in the mall to get an idea of what kind of outfits/look to wear when in a casual rotation.

Then the white knights poured in, screeching about how they're just fine, can be as fancy as they want and don't need to look at other women as a frame of reference

Now that "look how you wanna look" mindset would be fine if this wasn't in a subreddit called transPASSING. The whole point is to fucking pass. But of course, the people who are being honest and saying they look like a plastic prostitute are just uwu meanies

TungstenCarbide

kiwifarms.net
There's actually a manga about a Japanese transwoman called The Bride Was a Boy. It's surprisingly wholesome ngl.
🤔
You know, this makes me wonder why troons aren't all over F-Compo, by Tsukasa Hojo. It's a manga about a young man who, after the death of both his parents, is taken into his uncle's house, to live with his family. But, how bizarre, it's his aunt who is the spitting copy of his mother. Later he learns that his aunt is male (he's his mother's brother), while his uncle is female. They both pass perfectly, of course, all the transpeople in this comic pass perfectly without surgery or other medical treatments (the transwoman is non-op, the transman still menstruates), except for one of the uncle's assistants who is the stereotype of the non-passing masculine troon put there as a comic relief.

Anyway the couple lives a perfectly normal life (the 'husband' draws manga, the 'wife' is the perfect housewife), they even have a daughter...but will she be really female? I mean, this is the typical kind of story troons would cream their pants on. Strange that I don't see it promoted in troons circles.

swamp witch

we live in a hellworld
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, literally no one but chasers will want to fuck that AND EVEN THEN IT'S A MAYBE. Gays don't like some gross rotting hole and no balls, lesbians don't like the dick AND the gross rotting hole and other trans people might get dysphoric looking at the fucking things. Only super deranged Bi's and chasers might give it a try but it might be too much, even for them. Also holy shit they took out a loan for this fucking accursed sin unto God, fucking troons spending habits make me cringe, no wonder they always end up broke and alone.
you're forgetting hentai lovers exist :(

Darkcel Jambo

kiwifarms.net
Fucking dumbasses. They are experiencing the negative side effects of estrogen overdoses in men. These are male only experiences.
The only thing they mention that is even close to a female experience is that their “boobs” become sore. Fully developed women’s breasts usually only become sore when they experience PMS, are on their period, are pregnant, or breastfeeding. Which of course, are female exclusive experiences.

This person is so hard lol cow material. I saw him mentioned on the neovaginadisasters subreddit.

He thinks him and his surgeon are friends lol

First Aid Kit

kiwifarms.net
🤔
You know, this makes me wonder why troons aren't all over F-Compo, by Tsukasa Hojo. It's a manga about a young man who, after the death of both his parents, is taken into his uncle's house, to live with his family. But, how bizarre, it's his aunt who is the spitting copy of his mother. Later he learns that his aunt is male (he's his mother's brother), while his uncle is female. They both pass perfectly, of course, all the transpeople in this comic pass perfectly without surgery or other medical treatments (the transwoman is non-op, the transman still menstruates), except for one of the uncle's assistants who is the stereotype of the non-passing masculine troon put there as a comic relief.

Anyway the couple lives a perfectly normal life (the 'husband' draws manga, the 'wife' is the perfect housewife), they even have a daughter...but will she be really female? I mean, this is the typical kind of story troons would cream their pants on. Strange that I don't see it promoted in troons circles.
Well as you said right there, the assistants to the husband would be problematic with their standard. Any scenes that shows the aunt being hot could be considered fetishizing trans people and they don't like that. Then maybe some cases of misgendering too.
For a less speculative reason, it's an old manga for current generation. For these troon weebs, most of them probably only care trending character, anime makes a character more popular than manga. Or they probably just watch anime instead of reading manga. That's part of the reasons why Ferris Argyle is so popular on traaaaaannnnnns reddit, Luka Urushibara and Nitori Shuuichi to lesser extend. If they read manga, they probably know about Bokura no Hentai beside Hourou Musuko.

TungstenCarbide

kiwifarms.net
"It's like he died and I couldn't mourn."

Fuck that's heavy.

You would think that your fiance being gay would probably deter you from dressing and acting like a woman. Guess not.
I've read something similar from a female transwidow. She said her husband trooning out was like an unknown, completely lunatic woman entered her house at night, murdered her husband, moved in her house, demanded sex and affection from her, and forbid her to mourn her husband, because doing that would bring fights and temper tantrums.

Peaches Demure

We're in a pickle now!
kiwifarms.net
Tags
reddit troons

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino