Reddit's Trans Community -

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
So which is worse: FTM troons or MTF troons?
FTM. They rarely turn out well and end up looking like a linebacker from the NFL. Then they have to insert a rod into this skin they have attached to themselves in order to simulate sex. I've yet to see a handsome FTM troon vs some of the wonderment that comes from the MTF trans community.

Buttigieg2020

kiwifarms.net
He looks fucking horrifying, and I bet he's a big dude. He said in the comments that he took the first picture in a dressing room at Nordstrom while trying on a dress. Can you imagine seeing THAT hulking into the fitting rooms and still being willing to go in yourself?

EDIT: His post history is almost all in The_Donald, lol
We have the biggest Troons don’t we folks!

Hog On Ice

kiwifarms.net
FTM. They rarely turn out well and end up looking like a linebacker from the NFL. Then they have to insert a rod into this skin they have attached to themselves in order to simulate sex. I've yet to see a handsome FTM troon vs some of the wonderment that comes from the MTF trans community.
I would say there are some FTM who pass as attractive men, but they’re the ones who take exercise and diet seriously from the start instead of turning into doughy amoebas with pedo beards.

I would say there are some FTM who pass as attractive men, but they’re the ones who take exercise and diet seriously from the start instead of turning into doughy amoebas with pedo beards.
I have seen more handsome FtMs than that I have seen pretty MtFs.

Laith De La Cruz is a very handsome FtM and Jaimy Dodger, the YouTuber, looks good too.

MtFs who look good only look good in the right lighting. Blaire White is 100% dude without the right lighting.

But you have indeed also ugly and weird looking FtMs like that daughter from Cher who became a man 10 or so years ago.

Skitty Tittles

Cynical Canuck
kiwifarms.net

Laith De La Cruz is a very handsome FtM and Jaimy Dodger, the YouTuber, looks good too.

MtFs who look good only look good in the right lighting. Blaire White is 100% dude without the right lighting.

But you have indeed also ugly and weird looking FtMs like that daughter from Cher who became a man 10 or so years ago.
Buck Angel looks good for his age and passes well.

SkeetNYeet

Forever Newfag
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if women can pick up FtMs by looking at them as well as men can for MtF. I've never seen a MtF that can actually pass beyond more than a quick glance, even the best ones. I imagine a FtM could fool me if they put in the work and I'd probably just think they were gay or something. I assume this phenomenon - for lack of a better word- is related to mate selection so it's got me wondering if women can pick out women just as well as men pick out men.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if women can pick up FtMs by looking at them as well as men can for MtF. I've never seen a MtF that can actually pass beyond more than a quick glance, even the best ones. I imagine a FtM could fool me if they put in the work and I'd probably just think they were gay or something. I assume this phenomenon - for lack of a better word- is related to mate selection so it's got me wondering if women can pick out women just as well as men pick out men.
I'm pretty good at telling FTMs, but I've also had a lot of practice because I live in a liberal area. Mate selection does play a role because I want to be able to tell a nice butch girl from a troon.

I had a class with a guy that I thought was an FTM until I saw middle school photos of him. Why?
  • Short. This is not helpful for Asians or Hispanics because there are a decent amount of real guys from those backgrounds that are under 5'6", but for whites, which is most FTMs, shortness stands out.
  • Shitty facial hair. Rarely can an FTM grow a decent beard that goes all the way up to their cheeks. But they all try to. See Uppercasechase.
  • His name is Jasper, which was not at all common for babies born in the late 90s, but is decently popular now among liberal yuppie types. FTMs are never a Scott or a Richard.
  • Friends with a non-binary person who was also in this class--they group together.
Other common FTM things where I live is hair badly dyed unnatural colors, facial piercings (especially multiple piercings), and being overweight.

There's also a distinct FTM voice that I mentioned on here last week.

Peaches Demure

We're in a pickle now!
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty good at telling FTMs, but I've also had a lot of practice because I live in a liberal area. Mate selection does play a role because I want to be able to tell a nice butch girl from a troon.

I had a class with a guy that I thought was an FTM until I saw middle school photos of him. Why?
  • Short. This is not helpful for Asians or Hispanics because there are a decent amount of real guys from those backgrounds that are under 5'6", but for whites, which is most FTMs, shortness stands out.
  • Shitty facial hair. Rarely can an FTM grow a decent beard that goes all the way up to their cheeks. But they all try to. See Uppercasechase.
  • His name is Jasper, which was not at all common for babies born in the late 90s, but is decently popular now among liberal yuppie types. FTMs are never a Scott or a Richard.
  • Friends with a non-binary person who was also in this class--they group together.
Other common FTM things where I live is hair badly dyed unnatural colors, facial piercings (especially multiple piercings), and being overweight.

It's all about proportions, for me. FTMs, IMO, can pass pretty well in pictures where you can only see their face (it's a much, much simpler process to virilize a female face than to de-virilize a male one) but as soon as you see their hands, forearms and shoulder-to-hip ratio FTMs are an instant clock. Yes, a lot of them are fat and retain a meaty ass and thighs despite overdosing on testo, but even the more fit ones can't do anything about these inherent proportions. If see their hands in relation to their head/face, you can always clock one.

Cr1ms0n_&_C10v3r

It's the '80s, little fool!
kiwifarms.net
More body horror courtesy of r/NeovaginaDisasters (the original post is not new). This guy had a stitch pop out of his "labia" resulting in a new wound on his new wound. It's covered in scar tissue and full of blood and yellow goo. Still claims the doctor who performed this abomination is great and "can't recommend him enough".

Archive

So I had SRS about 3 weeks ago this Wednesday. When my stent came out, one or two of the stitches at the posterior end of my left labia popped, and is currently wide open. They couldn't sew it because it would probably interfere with dilation It's very slowly healing (currently the last few blood clots fell out the other day and it's filling in with fibrin), but I'm very curious about other people who had this complication and had it heal:
1) Did it heal properly? Does it look like it's lopsided?
2) Is the skin where it healed less stretchy than the other side?
3) Does it hurt to touch it now that it's healed?
4) How long did it take for it to fully heal, or at least scab over? I'm 2.5 weeks in from when it popped but 3 weeks post op, and currently it's just underlying soft tissue and yellow from what I assume is fibrin.
Post-op pictures:

On a side note (Rant):
My surgeon was Brassard. I can not recommend him enough. His nurses, not so much. Certain nurses were incredible and helped a lot with aftercare, while others were terrible and had little or no bedside manner. I really wish they had proper mental health professionals on site, instead of patients having to resort to talking to the nurses. I had one nurse who talked me down from a really depressive episode and she was amazing, but it's not the same you know?
2PGSVhl_d.jpg

HBfyNUu_d.jpg

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net

The problem with any of these is the in the right light. You cannot claim that any mtf or ftm is attractive or even passes well by photography alone. Even video really. As both these forms of media are going to emphasize and enhance them to make them look more passable. 99% of troons are off when you're near them. Our brains are keen to something being not quite right. Models especially are incredibly photoshopped so it's double whammy if you've got a troon model.

As for what ones turn out better? The answer is the ones with money who go to the best surgeons for whatever they're getting done. Like everything else the results vary immensely based on bank account vs. Original gender.

Lissamine Green

kiwifarms.net

I've always thought if Seinfeld were still running, there should be an episode where George is paranoid that some woman thought he was a FTM. Little short hysterical guy with a paunch and premature baldness, friends with lesbians.

strangelight

kiwifarms.net
Straight woman, but I would still say I find MTF's easier to clock - though of course, most are instaclock MTF or FTM, especially irl where you can't depend on flattering angles. I may not be attracted to FTMs but there are plenty of men I feel 0 attraction to. Facial hair and deep voices throw me off, as you don't find that on women not on T, so I mentally categorise it as "male". Whereas MTFs on E don't really get any distinctive female features - except maybe breasts, but men dressing up in drag use fake breasts too.

raritycat

kiwifarms.net
One of the biggest giveaways for FtMs is the eye area. Men have less space between their upper eye and their brow than women which makes our eyes look deeper set while women tend to have a more "doe-eyed" effect. We also have less buccal fat under our lower eyes because of testosterone. The extra buccal fat in women makes their eyes look more supported. When FtMs start taking testosterone, they lose the buccal fat but don't grow the brow ridge making them look bug-eyed.

Tranny eyes to show you what I mean:

Often people will mistake FtMs for gay men because gay men tend to be more open/expressive with their eyes than a straight man, but if you look at a feminine gay man's face in a candid shot you will see that the eyes are still deeper:

John Q Public

Area Man
kiwifarms.net
More body horror courtesy of r/NeovaginaDisasters (the original post is not new). This guy had a stitch pop out of his "labia" resulting in a new wound on his new wound. It's covered in scar tissue and full of blood and yellow goo. Still claims the doctor who performed this abomination is great and "can't recommend him enough".

Archive

This is fucking horrifying. I can't understand seeing something like this and saying, "Yeah, can't wait to get that done!" The best-case scenario is you look like a weird woman and have an aesthetically sculpted inverted cock, the worst-case scenario is you look like a monster and you have a wound hole where your cock was. What the fuck? How can you do this procedure, see what you've done, and live with yourself? This is some real Mengele shit.

TaimuRadiu

kiwifarms.net
This is fucking horrifying. I can't understand seeing something like this and saying, "Yeah, can't wait to get that done!" The best-case scenario is you look like a weird woman and have an aesthetically sculpted inverted cock, the worst-case scenario is you look like a monster and you have a wound hole where your cock was. What the fuck? How can you do this procedure, see what you've done, and live with yourself? This is some real Mengele shit.
probably because (((doctors))) promote it as the only way you can be a TRUE and HONEST woman

Fcret

Ravioli Ravioli
kiwifarms.net
I've seen some MTFs that pass pretty well to my eyes IRL, but those sorts of people don't hang out in trans communities on reddit. They focus on socializing themselves as women and women don't post on reddit. Also the ones who pass usually aren't (fully) white. White guys are almost always too tall and hairy to ever pass IMO. So that's another core reddit demographic thrown out the window.

As for FTMs... as a man, I can almost immediately pick them out. They're almost always the wrong height. We can make jokes about manlets all day long, but no man is as short as FTMs are without having a kind of scrunched, bulldog-like build. I imagine if they worked out, they could probably achieve a body type that doesn't immediately give them away, but being female means they have an insatiable hunger for sweets that keeps the fat piled on without the protein necessary to build muscles. Even fat, sedentary neckbeards have infinitely more masculine bodies than the majority of FTMs.

Tags
reddit troons

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino