Reddit's Trans Community -

TheGreatCitracett

Treat Yo Self
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I work with an FTM, actually. Super easy to pick out. A whole plant full of big burly dudes and here's doughy 5ft0 Bobby Hill sticking out like a sore thumb. Voice of Bobby too, and maybe a backwards ballcap to complete the look.

Also, oddly enough decided to keep their girl name because it sounded enough like a guy's name but now people trying to not misgender always get it wrong. That guy's Bobby Joe? Nope. Dude's named BobbiJo. Not the actual name, but that situation goes down almost daily.

And while he's a cool enough person, it's well known he's a diversity hire and was fast-tracked to the position he's got, ahead of more experienced guys. And being super small and weak, often needs help lifting and moving heavy things so that can get a bit irritating.

TungstenCarbide

kiwifarms.net
I have seen more handsome FtMs than that I have seen pretty MtFs.
Maybe because adding is easier that subtracting? I mean, you can shave your Adam's apple, you can have face feminization surgery, but nobody will take away your wide shoulders, your huge hands and feet, and your large ribcage. A FtM instead, if she isn't too short and takes advantage of T hitting the gym regularly, can get better results into passing for a guy. EG, Buck Angel IMHO passes well enough until she opens her mouth (the voice gives her away).

Anyway, clocking sex is so embedded in our brain because, like somebody said, it's an ability we need to distinguish a potential mate from a potential rival. Reading about trannies whining because "A child clocked me, he's a terf" makes me vomit. This is the way we evolved, so evolution is a terf, I suppose. I've also read that women are slightly better at this than men, since for us, in certain circumstances, clocking sex correctly could be a matter of life or death.

Edit: typos

TheGreatCitracett

Treat Yo Self
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Kirkorov

Я 100% не голубой.
kiwifarms.net
"FtM:
- Fat and short
- Aiden, Collin, Noah, Owen, Liam, Mateo, Alex etc.
- "lmao"
- Twitter and Tumblr
- Yaoi"

I think I found textbook FTM:

why.jpg

I've met a FTM here and there. One of them was fine personality wise, I had no issues. But a few others I've witnessed third party on social media just struck me as tragic. They start off as healthy females, then decide to troon out, and it's a constant 24/7 Trans parade from that day forward. They have no more interests save the politics of being Trans, why Trump is Satan incarnate, oppression, and monthly updates on how testosterone is mutating them. Then of course, there is the constant whining of being alone, undateable etc etc.
As has been said here, T just destroys their bodies. I have no idea how the fuck this nonsense has gone this far. There's that concept they push that not allowing every idiot to transition immediately causes them to drive their car into a brick wall or something, but I call bullshit. Troons advertise that transition is the magic bullet to curing all of their problems, but even in my limited exposure to them irl, I have never seen a truly content Trans person. They troon out and fall further into the abyss of mental illness and misery.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
I've met a FTM here and there. One of them was fine personality wise, I had no issues. But a few others I've witnessed third party on social media just struck me as tragic. They start off as healthy females, then decide to troon out, and it's a constant 24/7 Trans parade from that day forward. They have no more interests save the politics of being Trans, why Trump is Satan incarnate, oppression, and monthly updates on how testosterone is mutating them. Then of course, there is the constant whining of being alone, undateable etc etc.
As has been said here, T just destroys their bodies. I have no idea how the fuck this nonsense has gone this far. There's that concept they push that not allowing every idiot to transition immediately causes them to drive their car into a brick wall or something, but I call bullshit. Troons advertise that transition is the magic bullet to curing all of their problems, but even in my limited exposure to them irl, I have never seen a truly content Trans person. They troon out and fall further into the abyss of mental illness and misery.
As I've said before, if religion is the opiate of the masses, Twitter is crystal meth.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Here is one from my favorite subreddit for tranny horror stories...

OP is a 21 NB (Non Binary... And is SO non binary that he/she can’t even be bothered to write whether they’re male or female *sigh*) She? It has a cis straight boyfriend the same age, and is looking for some new LGBT groups to hang out with.

You see, the LGBT group it used to go to, bullied her boyfriend for being cis, spread rumors that they’re white supremacists, and convinced a schizophrenic that OP is a demon from hell who was sent to torment him!

Unless she can find a less insane LGBT group to hang with, poor OP has to suffer with not having weekly asspat-sessions with fellow queers. And what’s even worse: Her boyfriend now couldn’t care less about Queer issues

OH THE HUMANITY!!!

So what to do? And how can OP make her boyfriend more invested in LGBT stuff, which is obviously more important than anything?!

Peaches Demure

We're in a pickle now!
kiwifarms.net
"FtM:
- Fat and short
- Aiden, Collin, Noah, Owen, Liam, Mateo, Alex etc.
- "lmao"
- Twitter and Tumblr
- Yaoi"

I think I found textbook FTM:

View attachment 890310
Found another one for ya'll.

Reddit_FTM.jpg

This one must easily be in the 300-pound range. She says she has "crippling dysphoria" but can't even bother to lose weight, even though it will be absolutely impossible for her to ever pass as a man with that fat distribution. If she lost weight, she might be able to conceal it with the right clothing, but even if she starts T now, it won't magically reshape her blob-like body into that of a man. I wonder if she's also a Fat Acceptance type.

Peeno Noir

a filthy penis fetishist
kiwifarms.net
One of the biggest giveaways for FtMs is the eye area. Men have less space between their upper eye and their brow than women which makes our eyes look deeper set while women tend to have a more "doe-eyed" effect. We also have less buccal fat under our lower eyes because of testosterone. The extra buccal fat in women makes their eyes look more supported. When FtMs start taking testosterone, they lose the buccal fat but don't grow the brow ridge making them look bug-eyed.

Tranny eyes to show you what I mean:

Often people will mistake FtMs for gay men because gay men tend to be more open/expressive with their eyes than a straight man, but if you look at a feminine gay man's face in a candid shot you will see that the eyes are still deeper:
You forgot Laith De La Cruz, who was already mentioned in a couple of posts above. She is probably the best example of tranny eyes i've ever seen.
Here is one from my favorite subreddit for tranny horror stories...

OP is a 21 NB (Non Binary... And is SO non binary that he/she can’t even be bothered to write whether they’re male or female *sigh*) She? It has a cis straight boyfriend the same age, and is looking for some new LGBT groups to hang out with.

You see, the LGBT group it used to go to, bullied her boyfriend for being cis, spread rumors that they’re white supremacists, and convinced a schizophrenic that OP is a demon from hell who was sent to torment him!

Unless she can find a less insane LGBT group to hang with, poor OP has to suffer with not having weekly asspat-sessions with fellow queers. And what’s even worse: Her boyfriend now couldn’t care less about Queer issues

OH THE HUMANITY!!!

So what to do? And how can OP make her boyfriend more invested in LGBT stuff, which is obviously more important than anything?!
This is her
troonery.jpg
How much of a walking stereotype can a person be? I feel bad for the bf...

Kirkorov

Я 100% не голубой.
kiwifarms.net
You forgot Laith De La Cruz, who was already mentioned in a couple of posts above. She is probably the best example of tranny eyes i've ever seen.

This is her

I notice most of the FTM's are young, while the MTF troons are spread from young to fucking ancient. Where are all the Trans men over 40?

illhavetwo

kiwifarms.net
This lovely lady caught my eye because he says that trooning out caused him to lose everything, but he's really SO HAPPY!!!! The joy radiating from his face in the "after" picture is palpable, no? He was engaged to a man when he decided to come out as a troon. The fiance decides to ignore Rule #1 of the So Your Partner Trooned Out handbook and they stay together. On their wedding day, OP attends the ceremony "in boymode" (his words).
OP forges ahead with HRT and crossdressing. One day, the husband looks him over and says "You're looking so feminine." But instead of sounding excited for OP, the husband sounds dismayed. OP writes a post about it: "He is really strong and I have a ton of faith in us!"
Husband leaves. OP ends up in the psych ER, then worries that the visit will be a stain on his medical history which might disqualify him from getting FFS.

Anyway, OP being gay is a departure from the usual attention-seeking autogynephile we see here, but his before/after pics still have a certain sad quality: in the Before pics, he's outside doing stuff with people. The After pics are all just himself, sitting alone, taking selfies while slathered in makeup. Insisting all the while that he's SO HAPPY NOW!!!!
You know how I knew he was HSTS before reading he's married to a man? He grooms his eyebrows. AGPs are allergic to it.

raritycat

kiwifarms.net

This is her
I don't feel bad for the (cishet) BF, in fact he sounds like a sketchbag. From one of her other posts in the thread, she says she met him at the weekly group. Honestly, buddy could have gone just about anywhere to meet women, yet chooses to cruise a group that would be focused on same-sex attraction. Of course the other members of an LGBT group are going to be creeped out by a straight guy who comes in starts a relationship with what looks like a confused and self-hating lesbian.

Peaches Demure

We're in a pickle now!
kiwifarms.net
Wow, I didn't think she was the real deal, because this post had so many buzzwords it seemed so fake.
View attachment 890532
So this heterosexual heifer in a relationship with a straight guy wears a "lesbian liberation" pin? What's up with that? Does she somehow think of herself and the bf as lesbians? It'd be interesting to unravel the mental gymnastics she goes through to justify such a preposterous "label".

Popoto

Carbly Hydrated
kiwifarms.net
So this heterosexual heifer in a relationship with a straight guy wears a "lesbian liberation" pin? What's up with that? Does she somehow think of herself and the bf as lesbians? It'd be interesting to unravel the mental gymnastics she goes through to justify such a preposterous "label".
It would be optimistic of me to say "she means to be an ally" but I quite suspect she believes herself liberated from lesbianism.

Tags
reddit troons

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino