Reddit's Trans Community -

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
Troons don't have this way of self-pleasure. Infact their "clit" is just a fucked up tiny piece of glans. Some, if not most of the nerves are messed up or outright destroyed in the process. We all know from these posts on r/detrans and r/neovaginadisasters that most of them can't feel anything, or if they do, it's pain. Even if they wanted to stimulate the deep tissue, they'd have to dig in and around their stinkditch to even try to find it, since they made a deflated balloon animal out of their cock. But of course they won't do this because this won't make them true and honest wahmans.
Most SRS procedures in the US dig through until you find the sacrum because that's your suture point (sacrospinal suture)

If nerves get in the way who cares

I've think I've seen this before...

Looks more like an astonished koala to me.

As you all know, Reddit is a never-ending well of troon depravity, so here's today's featured bunch.

A granny tranny puts on a blue wig, smears some garish lipstick on his mouth, and wants to know if he passes. The comments are really hilarious, BTW.
View attachment 1000784

"But I worked so hard on this look, so how dare you tell me I don't pass! How can I learn to pass in time for this concert??"

View attachment 1000785

This is your average obese basement dweller "jaws" troon. A dime a dozen on Reddit.

View attachment 1000786

Then there's this one, also a dime a dozen, who hasn't even bothered to shave before smearing on some make up and aggressively demanding to be gendered as female:

View attachment 1000788

1573155050823.png

The countdown until this appears as Kiwif user avatar begins.

tranny wolfsbane.jpg

Last edited:

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net
As you all know, Reddit is a never-ending well of troon depravity, so here's today's featured bunch.

A granny tranny puts on a blue wig, smears some garish lipstick on his mouth, and wants to know if he passes. The comments are really hilarious, BTW.
View attachment 1000784
I mean ignoring the Granny Tranny never gonna;

1. Foundation is wrong for their skin type, accenting everything instead of concealing.
2. Foundation is wrong color, in the most obvious possible way.
3. Tweeze. Your. Fucking. Eyebrows.
4. Wearing a bold lip with blue hair is too polarizing. If you're wearing a colorful wig let that be the focal point, nude lip. Or vice versa.
5. Exfoliate your face.
6. Blue eye-shadow. Motherfucker.
6.5 Choose one thing to emphasize on your face, not all of it, it makes you look ever more of mess unless your doing some kind of makeup editorial and even then, even then.
7. It's called a wig cap. Even a costume wig can be made to look decent but seeing your actual hair peeking out makes it even more incredibly obvious than the texture/color.
8. Given the tight lipped smile I'm also thinking bad teeth.

Everything is applied so fucking heavy handed, you can tell man hands did it by the sheer weight of the makeup alone. Jesus.

Z.K. Eel

kiwifarms.net
They don’t want to just BE women, they want everyone else to accept them as women.
Kind of. The most insidious are the ones who get off more on making people accept them as women than anything else, and maybe don't want to be women at all, or even be feminine or anything. They might not even be AGP, but just purely getting off on social power. These are the loudest and most shameless because being trans is just a game to them. Yaniv, McKinnon, Oger, etc...

Then there are others in the middle who at least at one point genuinely want to be women, but they're willing to manipulate society to make them feel better about themselves, and will defend their woman identity as aggressively as the first, most shameless type. This is the most numerous type and the loudest on the internet. First they try to become women, then when they fail they begin adjusting the goalposts. Bad luck for you if you're one of the goalposts.

Some of the really, really gay ones are pretty woke about not being women, and being recognizably different from women. A lot of them are prostitutes or in prostitution-adjacent professions. Takes all kinds...

There are "boymoders" and "femboys" as well, who just take hormones for a while and become trans if they start passing (or, more likely, just think they do). Then there are ones who give up when they realize they won't pass, and the vanishingly small handful who really pass in a way that doesn't make everyone around them uncomfortable (exclusively those who started early and had blessed genetics). They might be just as fragile as the ones who don't pass, desperately believing they're real women, but passing keeps them from having to confront their delusion too much. They have no reason to become TRAs.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
The thing is is that there's still erectile tissue that extends underneath, similar to how a clitoris extends in the body. Nullos can still get off from this by rubbing that area; also, TMI, but victims of FGM who've had full clitoral removal can also pleasure themselves in a similar manner, by stimulating the deep erectile tissue that's just beyond the scar.

Troons don't have this way of self-pleasure. Infact their "clit" is just a fucked up tiny piece of glans. Some, if not most of the nerves are messed up or outright destroyed in the process. We all know from these posts on r/detrans and r/neovaginadisasters that most of them can't feel anything, or if they do, it's pain. Even if they wanted to stimulate the deep tissue, they'd have to dig in and around their stinkditch to even try to find it, since they made a deflated balloon animal out of their cock. But of course they won't do this because this won't make them true and honest wahmans.
Holy cow, imagine that. "I had my dick/pussy willingly mutilated and I feel less sensation than a enuch or victim of FGM but I'm totally happier now, totally (lest the mob ban me for injecting reality into their dreams)". Fucking God, it's a cult where if they determine you're not smiling wide enough they hold you down with a needle and thread pierced through your cheeks.

kcbbq

A Shaggs record would be a sound investment
kiwifarms.net
I mean ignoring the Granny Tranny never gonna;

1. Foundation is wrong for their skin type, accenting everything instead of concealing.
2. Foundation is wrong color, in the most obvious possible way.
3. Tweeze. Your. Fucking. Eyebrows.
4. Wearing a bold lip with blue hair is too polarizing. If you're wearing a colorful wig let that be the focal point, nude lip. Or vice versa.
5. Exfoliate your face.
6. Blue eye-shadow. Motherfucker.
6.5 Choose one thing to emphasize on your face, not all of it, it makes you look ever more of mess unless your doing some kind of makeup editorial and even then, even then.
7. It's called a wig cap. Even a costume wig can be made to look decent but seeing your actual hair peeking out makes it even more incredibly obvious than the texture/color.
8. Given the tight lipped smile I'm also thinking bad teeth.

Everything is applied so fucking heavy handed, you can tell man hands did it by the sheer weight of the makeup alone. Jesus.
They all end up looking like Graham Chapman's Mrs. Garibaldi character from the Most Awful Family in Britain sketch from Monty Python's Flying Circus.

It's like they're color blind when it comes to makeup and just smear it all over.

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net
Ah the dreaded TERF word, I can't wait to see it become as irrelevant as "Nazi" or "Incel" in a few months then we can laugh at them.
It's kinda a funny word because what if someone is just generally trans-exclusionary because of trans bullshit? Their insult is an acronym that expects the person to also be a radical feminist which frankly most people are not.

I'm more of a Trans-exclusionary because I'm a sane person myself.

Cryonic Haunted Bullets

Niemals schlafen! Alles Lügen!
kiwifarms.net
Not sure where else to post this, but I found this gem on RYM: A song by a TiM about how he was literally RAPED by a doctor who refused to give him titty skittles at a young age.

i should be careful what i say
when i speak. but i hope i die cos when i was little
they took me to the hospital

he took my voice away from me

and he said

"no one will believe u"

"i will ruin ur life (if u tell)"

the summer before high school
i told my dad i wanted to go as a girl
my parents cried
they never heard of anything like that before. its not their fault
they took me to a walk in clinic and cried to the doctor
she reffered me to a psych
and the psych referred me to ken zucker

my first times in toronto were to see him
now i live here and i still feel him
every time i see that building
250 college street
floor 1

the window is still there

the awful ------- is stlll there

hell is still there

the windows still there
the doorways still there
hell is still here
1573163468600.png
1573163474670.png
1573163561792.png

The song itself has been scrubbed off of YouTube and Bandcamp, and googling "Millionaire Pedophile" just gives me a bunch of shit about Epstein. The only mention of it I could find on Reddit was on the PC Music Subreddit (A), which is dedicated to post-ironic information-age electronic music (one of the associated artists, SOPHIE, is a troon with ties to ContraPoints).

This is a strange rabbit hole and warrants further investigation.

EDIT: Found the song. Attached here. Reading the reviews you'd think it was the scariest thing ever, but it's just a text-to-speech narration followed by the guy trying really hard to sound like a girl, and then a bunch of cut-up white noise. I'd be lying if I wasn't a tad creeped out by it, though.

Attachments

Last edited:
Tags
reddit troons

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino