Reddit's Trans Community -

BigRed

I may be exceptional, but I'm also stupid.
kiwifarms.net
What is up with the weird patches on the stomach and under the breasts?
It looks like you can get estrogen in patch form, maybe the spots are from freshly peeled patches? No idea why you'd have multiple at once, but a lot of Reddit operates on "moar hormones = good" (when really all it does is fuck your head up and make you put on weight).

Spastic Colon

My pronouns are fuck/you
kiwifarms.net
I've seen a lot of genital butchery since starting this thread and that internal shot of a neovag is the first thing that's made me feel physically ill (:_(

EDIT: This exchange from that thread made me laugh though. Read like it came from here.

View attachment 1002107
But it is more likely that they are a "lesbian". The better question would be, would you go down on that? Because I'd rather eat raw chicken dropped on the floor of a bathroom than put my mouth anywhere near that. And I say that as a vegetarian. If I were a lesbian, hell no I wouldn't be okay with a franken vag.

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net
Took pic right after dilating today, anything look off?

I've honestly never seen the inside of anyone's vag, only outside. Does the pinkish-whitish area look normal/ok?

vfV3FP7_d.jpg

Lol yes, ask a bunch of deranged loons if ur dick disaster looks normal.

Of course it looks normal, hun!11
Every vagina is different!!!1
What a beautiful result!1

:roll:

littlearmalite

Haha! Funny man says the N-Word.
kiwifarms.net

How can a human being look at that and say that is a vagina. How can a living, breathing human being look at a vagina, then look at this thing, and say 'this is fine.' I made the mistake of eating before I looked at this. May god have mercy on my soul.

Redeemer and Destroyer

Vampiric Cishet Oppressor of Mankind
kiwifarms.net

Why is it that 100% of these dumbasses have never seen a real vagina but want the surgery to pretend they have one? Is it autism?

AmpleApricots

kiwifarms.net
How can a human being look at that and say that is a vagina. How can a living, breathing human being look at a vagina, then look at this thing, and say 'this is fine.' I made the mistake of eating before I looked at this. May god have mercy on my soul.
Nobody can, that's why it all comes with an intense dose of brainwashing and trying to force their viewpoints on others. Sticking your dick in that isn't even gay anymore, it's just sick.

validation needer

uh-oh!!!!
kiwifarms.net
Not sure where else to post this, but I found this gem on RYM: A song by a TiM about how he was literally RAPED by a doctor who refused to give him titty skittles at a young age.

i should be careful what i say
when i speak. but i hope i die cos when i was little
they took me to the hospital

he took my voice away from me

and he said

"no one will believe u"

"i will ruin ur life (if u tell)"

the summer before high school
i told my dad i wanted to go as a girl
my parents cried
they never heard of anything like that before. its not their fault
they took me to a walk in clinic and cried to the doctor
she reffered me to a psych
and the psych referred me to ken zucker

my first times in toronto were to see him
now i live here and i still feel him
every time i see that building
250 college street
floor 1

the window is still there

the awful ------- is stlll there

hell is still there

the windows still there
the doorways still there
hell is still here
View attachment 1001212View attachment 1001213View attachment 1001214

The song itself has been scrubbed off of YouTube and Bandcamp, and googling "Millionaire Pedophile" just gives me a bunch of shit about Epstein. The only mention of it I could find on Reddit was on the PC Music Subreddit (A), which is dedicated to post-ironic information-age electronic music (one of the associated artists, SOPHIE, is a troon with ties to ContraPoints).

This is a strange rabbit hole and warrants further investigation.

EDIT: Found the song. Attached here. Reading the reviews you'd think it was the scariest thing ever, but it's just a text-to-speech narration followed by the guy trying really hard to sound like a girl, and then a bunch of cut-up white noise. I'd be lying if I wasn't a tad creeped out by it, though.
oh yeah that person is insane. she's an alien truther or something now. used to make music about my little pony.

Fluke

kiwifarms.net
1573272342993.png

1573272109164.png

Why do they keep making up fantaises like this?
Maybe this is just me but i feel really fucking uncomfortable around gay guys let alone trannies. What kind of straight dude would buy a trannie drinks?

1573272515663.png

1573272533134.png

Reading about trannies is so fascinating, how much of a narcist would you have to be to have the whole world look at you and tell you "Hey exceptional individual this is bad STOP" and just keep going. All their reddit timelines seems to be a mix between sexual fantasy and extrem narcisim.
1573272769472.png

1573272792336.png

1573272898228.png

Thats tottaly what women do sit around and talking about their periods. I might not be an expert in what women talk about but im willing "Talking about their periods to the tranny" Doesn´t come high on the list.:story:

Attachments

Kujo Jotaro

Every Man Dies
kiwifarms.net
All their reddit timelines seems to be a mix between sexual fantasy and extrem narcisim.
Most trannies are unabashed coomers, the type of depraved shit a coomer will do or look up for that next high is comparable to a drug addict in many ways. Not sure if there's any research on it, but its pretty blatant with the rise of extreme fetishistic content on the internet. Unironically if these degenerates tried no fap and took their hands off their feminine penises for a week they'd probably lose any sense of "dysphoria".
troomer.png

Tags
reddit troons

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino