Reddit's Trans Community -

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1002958

View attachment 1002957
Why do they keep making up fantaises like this?
Maybe this is just me but i feel really fucking uncomfortable around gay guys let alone trannies. What kind of straight dude would buy a trannie drinks?

View attachment 1002966
View attachment 1002967
Reading about trannies is so fascinating, how much of a narcist would you have to be to have the whole world look at you and tell you "Hey exceptional individual this is bad STOP" and just keep going. All their reddit timelines seems to be a mix between sexual fantasy and extrem narcisim.
View attachment 1002968
View attachment 1002969
View attachment 1002975
Thats tottaly what women do sit around and talking about their periods. I might not be an expert in what women talk about but im willing "Talking about their periods to the tranny" Doesn´t come high on the list.:story:
Actual women try not to hug too close because we tend to have bewbs. Also I totally believe this troon came out to zir fratbros and everybody clapped.

Symphony of the NEET

kiwifarms.net
Most trannies are unabashed coomers, the type of depraved shit a coomer will do or look up for that next high is comparable to a drug addict in many ways. Not sure if there's any research on it, but its pretty blatant with the rise of extreme fetishistic content on the internet. Unironically if these degenerates tried no fap and took their hands off their feminine penises for a week they'd probably lose any sense of "dysphoria".
View attachment 1003013
which is why “ok coomer” is my favorite retort to troons.

Aviva's Biotech-Breakdown

What white trash means, is a moral failure.
kiwifarms.net
Thats tottaly what women do sit around and talking about their periods. I might not be an expert in what women talk about but im willing "Talking about their periods to the tranny" Doesn´t come high on the list.:story:
Uh, we do kinda do that. In fact, it's a pretty frequent topic because our reproductive systems (with its greater responsibility as far as making new humans goes) comes with many, many added issues.

But this is in a "hey guys, my Nexplanon has made my period last 2 weeks, and also made me feel suicidal, has anyone else experienced this?" way.

It's us discussing our bodies' functions with the only people who understand, and all IRL trannies I know get antsy when an ~enby~ woman or regular non-autistic woman happens to mention it for any reason. That is how I know that scenario is most definitely a Wattpad fan fiction....and also we all know troons have an abysmal track record of comorbidities/not being fully functional adults with successful careers, etc. So I definitely don't think this guy has a real job.

Last edited:

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
Uh, we do kinda do that. In fact, it's a pretty frequent topic because our reproductive systems (with its greater responsibility as far as making new humans goes) comes with many, many added issues.

But this is in a "hey guys, my Nexplanon has made my period last 2 weeks, and also made me feel suicidal, has anyone else experienced this?" way.

It's us discussing our bodies' functions with the only people who understand, and all IRL trannies I know get antsy when an ~enby~ woman or regular non-autistic woman happen to mention it for any reason. That is how I know that scenario is most definitely a Wattpad fan fiction....and also we all know troons have an abysmal track record of comorbidities/not being fully functional adults with successful careers, etc. So I definitely don't think this guy has a real job.
Periods and all things affecting them are conversations worth of having but it’s usually better to keep it between ladies. It’s generally eather bitching about unpleasantness or practical advice but sometimes health related issues too. Those can be important for comfortable living and even safety but the topic is kinda gross and doesn’t touch men that much. I don’t expect men to be knowledgeable or that interested about the issues. What I have seen most men get really uncomfortable about the topic so I don’t want to make it more awkward it needs to be. Main reasons I talk about my periods to men is a) let them know that I’m having painful cramps and therefore l’m more irritable than normal b) I really need someone to get me tampons and he is only one around c) there is bloody mess that’s going to take awhile to clean. I try keep it need know only. I assume that there are manly topics related to balls, erections, beards and such that I don’t know much about eather.

Symphony of the NEET

kiwifarms.net
Periods and all things affecting them are conversations worth of having but it’s usually better to keep it between ladies. It’s generally eather bitching about unpleasantness or practical advice but sometimes health related issues too. Those can be important for comfortable living and even safety but the topic is kinda gross and doesn’t touch men that much. I don’t expect men to be knowledgeable or that interested about the issues. What I have seen most men get really uncomfortable about the topic so I don’t want to make it more awkward it needs to be.
For me it’s that I don’t know what to say. A bad period can cause women to lose so much iron in their blood stream they pass out, or faint from pain. I just can’t imagine that scenario. It’s not awkward like I’m too grossed out, it’s just I truly can’t relate on any level.

I assume that there are manly topics related to balls, erections, beards and such that I don’t know much about eather.
eh not really. Maybe ingrown hairs and beards/shaving, because ingrown hairs from shaving your beard feels like hell, but guys don’t really talk about their dicks in a serious way like women do, because again we don’t risk getting pregnant or bleeding out from a boner

Bees

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My biggest problem is beard shadow said:
2 1/2 years HRT said:
I think I don't pass without makeup said:
9 months HRT do I pass? said:
THe middle two are different trannies, I had to double check. And as for the last one, nice self-own on the dox, Matt.

edit: I mean the whole tranny thing is a pretty big self-own, I guess.

Last edited:

NotSmiles

kiwifarms.net
You can always tell that they used to have tits. Even with clothes on FtM still don't look right. A couple of them could maybe pass as 14 year old androgynous blobs so......congrats? The last one is trying really hard but I still just see a woman despite the tats and hair. It's not just the facial features and scarring that gives it away, it's the pose, the size and positioning of the hands, it all reads female.

Lurk

kiwifarms.net
I so enjoy catching up with r/transpassing after a week or so. Such a feast for the eyes!
1573331669247.png

Anyone else seeing Anthony Kiedis with bangs in this one?
1573331726574.png

1573331813081.png

1573331998149.png

1573332026400.png

1573332073692.png

1573332218603.png

1573332285831.png

"My body is making it harder to stay in the closet" ... Built like a fucking ironing board, I think you're good to stay in there m8
1573332335868.png

There's something about the old dudes who do this that makes me feel so fucking sad. They always look so fucking sad. Of course then I remember that they're all probably sat there with a chub on just out of camera and the disgust snaps back
1573332529427.png

This potato posted his picture the wrong way around and I can't be fucked with the effort to flip it. The title gave me a hearty lol
1573332636399.png

Edit to add this one after spotting the fucking 'uwu'
1573333411250.png

Last edited:

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net

[ ] Male
[ ] Female
[X] Goon
Man. MTF are hideous and a joke but FTM just depress me. The amount of them who're paunchy, depressed looking potatoes. Like maybe just learn to exercise some restraint around the knife and fork. You'll never be a tall, willow-y, traditionally delicate featured female beauty, no, but being an average woman of average looks is so much better than being a lifetime medical patient, pock faced, disgusting not a man gollum-voiced creature whose only 'welcomed' by other gender idiots and troons.

Tags
reddit troons

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino