Reddit's Trans Community -

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
That's like saying people who are healed from cancer now hate people who still have cancer.

Troons should be happy that others found a way to get rid of dysphoria and ask them how they did it. In the past being trans was a condition you DON'T want to have, not a fucking lifestyle. Now body hate and surgeries are celebrated. Fucking insane.

By the way the first "non binary" man in the US detransitioned recently.
https://mobile.twitter.com/NotableDesister/status/1092086189665013761
He shouldn't be throwing shade at the legitimate science of psychiatry. It's a subset of psychologists and sociologists pushing this stuff.

Mr. A. L. Mao

Has the inclinations to...mount women
kiwifarms.net

Sinners Sandwich

I'm watching you
kiwifarms.net

Mr. A. L. Mao

kiwifarms.net
"Looks great", how the fuck is this great??

Talking about detransition, r/detrans recently post a survey about detransitions. Without surprise, a lot of them are young females.
https://www.reddit.com/r/detrans/comments/amuyg2/first_round_of_results_for_the_subreddit_survey/
Good find, I'd definitely expect more women than men to detransition. If women don't get hormone treatments or SRS, they can start dressing more feminine, grow their hair out, etc. and hopefully leave their troon phase in the past. More difficult if they were on hormones, but socially they can still recover.

Men, however, are a different story. While stopping hormones sounds easier, if you've had the chop you've irreversibly fucked up bigly. In addition, coming out as a woman probably nuked every single relationship they've ever had, and men already have smaller social circles than women on average. I think men are more likely to follow this to the end, sunk cost fallacy and what not.

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
kiwifarms.net
It's more that the reasons women are trooning out don't pan out once they actually begin hormones.

There are a few rare AAPs out there, and they continue on just like AGPs, but women who just hate femininity or want to get into the Exclusive Trans Club to get the Exclusive Oppression Pass give themselves dysphoria and destroy their voices, not to mention discovering that masculinity does not in fact bring forth male privilege but rather now looking like a hairy, smelly, and usually obese ape with a busted chainsmoker voice, they've also lost their female privilege.

BigRuler

lmao bottom text
kiwifarms.net
Good find, I'd definitely expect more women than men to detransition. If women don't get hormone treatments or SRS, they can start dressing more feminine, grow their hair out, etc. and hopefully leave their troon phase in the past. More difficult if they were on hormones, but socially they can still recover.
Men, however, are a different story. While stopping hormones sounds easier, if you've had the chop you've irreversibly fucked up bigly. In addition, coming out as a woman probably nuked every single relationship they've ever had, and men already have smaller social circles than women on average. I think men are more likely to follow this to the end, sunk cost fallacy and what not.
if they're only on HRT then it's really easy for an mtf troon to lay off the hormones and pass as a man again - just go back to wearing normal man clothes, stop talking with an artificial high-pitch voice, and you're good to go. sure, their hormone balance will probably be fucked up due to years of HRT, but they'll still look like regular men on the outside. no problem.

for ftm girls it's a lot harder though - even if they stop taking testosterone, they keep the deep voice and facial hair growth that it gives them. with that, it's going to be very hard to pass as a normal woman again.

(this assumes that no surgical work has been done. if they got shit cut off then they're obviously permanently ruined)

Last edited:

CorteXY

La la la Lola
kiwifarms.net
Men, however, are a different story.
..I think men are more likely to follow this to the end, sunk cost fallacy and what not.
It's quite sadly ironic that a lot of the 'old/er-school' transwomen are at their most masculine when they're attempting to be 'feminine' - what with that toxic, masculine stubborness and all.

Reactions: Kokorengo

Mr. A. L. Mao

kiwifarms.net
if they're only on HRT then it's really easy for an mtf troon to lay off the hormones and pass as a man again - just go back to wearing normal man clothes, stop talking with an artificial high-pitch voice, and you're good to go. sure, their hormone balance will probably be fucked up due to years of HRT, but they'll still look like regular men on the outside. no problem.

for ftm girls it's a lot harder though - even if they stop taking testosterone, they keep the deep voice and facial hair growth that it gives them. with that, it's going to be very hard to pass as a normal woman again.

(this assumes that no surgical work has been done. if they got shit cut off then they're obviously permanently ruined)
Maybe I wasn't clear, but I totally agree with you. The changes that testosterone have on women are irreversible, while men can stop estradiol and still obviously be men. I still think that socially women can more easily recover, even if they have hormonal and physical issues due to testosterone. A misguided woman who tried to become a man is going to be looked on more sympathetically than a man dressing like a woman and invading women's spaces. MtF transitions are social suicide to normal people, leaving them stuck in a prison-gay social sphere where everyone normal thinks you're a freak and only other MtFs and tranny chasers will fuck you. Granted, this all assumes that you don't cut anything off, as that's the point of no return.

These "doctors" should be arrested.

When will our politicians stop talking about 100% stupid shit like building walls and finally take some action?

Fuck conservatives and fuck Trump too. They are as much responsible for this as libtards.
Yeah, the people who only complain somewhat about this because they'll be deplatformed and shamed and called misogynistic are just as responsible for the people actually deplatforming and shaming people who speak out against it.

What a fucking stupid take. Fucking conservatives have been fighting this from the get go, and you are probably one of the people who called them all transmisogynist bigots for saying bruce jenner is a man.

Tags
reddit troons

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino