• “I had also seen the pressures of the other inmates; pregnant mothers risking their infants lives to see if they would continue onward.“
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)
  2. Our official MOVIE NIGHT is running. Join us on DISCORD for voice chat!

Reddit's Trans Community

Discussion in 'Community Watch' started by Real Mayun, Aug 6, 2017.

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 13
    • Informative Informative x 3
    ATaxingWoman

ATaxingWoman Professional Zombie Hunting Tax Investigator

kiwifarms.net
  1. > steals intimate items from sister and mother
    > upon being discouraged, “my parents can be a bit conservative”
    > I’m looking for encouragement

Somebody link him the hypno sissy sub, he’ll be screaming for hormones by next week

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    blinkblinkblink

blinkblinkblink Reality is a TERF

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 15
    • Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Sinners Sandwich

Sinners Sandwich Eid, Pmurt, Eid

kiwifarms.net
  2. Again I don't get why he can't just stop at the drag stuff. He has a supportive girlfriend. Why more?

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Your Weird Fetish

Your Weird Fetish Intersectional fetishist

kiwifarms.net
  3. Because just wearing ladies underwear doesn't get him off anymore.

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Like Like x 1
    NoFeline

NoFeline im intersex i have both uwu

kiwifarms.net
  4. Then he really needs a hobby.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Your Weird Fetish

kiwifarms.net
  5. Conservatives cannot effectively fight trans activists because they're both coming from the same viewpoint of gender essentialism. Conservatives see a little boy playing with dolls and say it's wrong because men don't play with dolls. Trans activists see a little boy playing with dolls and say his birth gender is wrong because...men don't play with dolls. Little Timmy must have a female brain and was assigned the wrong gender at birth!

TERFs are the only ones who are sane on this point. Timmy can play with dolls and Sally can play with trucks and who gives a shit about it, really.

• Agree  x 10
    • Like  x 4
    • Dumb  x 4
    • Disagree  x 3
    •  x 2
    • Winner  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. While I get what you're trying to say, I don't think that just because they're affected by horseshoe theory that it means they can't fight against TRAs. They might be hypocritical on one front but forcing Timmy to put the dolly down is not even close to the level of damaging as putting him on medications that will castrate him and turn his bones to dust in a decade's time.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    NoFeline

kiwifarms.net
  7. That's the libertarian perspective. Live and let live, do as thou wilt.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Your Weird Fetish

kiwifarms.net
  8. actually lots of the data from nazi human experiments is (was) considered very valuable and useful
    for example they submerged subjects in ice-cold water and then tried various ways to bring their body temperature back up to normal again before they died of hypothermia (most did not survive this)
    the data they collected from these murders later fell in the hands of americans and was very useful for learning detailed information about the effects of hypothermia and figure out how to treat it most effectively

but to be fair, i dont know if any of that useful stuff came from mengele himself, or if he only did insane shit like sew siblings together to create artificial siamese twins, and inject acid into some jews eyeballs to change their eye color

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    BigRuler

BigRuler lmao bottom text

kiwifarms.net
  9. IIRC Mengele only did the latter stuff, it was other nazis that did unethical but potentially useful experiments. Meanwhile the Japs pretty much did nothing but torture and the US was really disappointed when we gave a bunch of hteir people amnesty in exchange for their useless data on how many chinamen Ken could decapitate in 15 minutes.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Your Weird Fetish

kiwifarms.net
  10. Bruce Janner was mocked and ridiculed. This is what trans are for 99% of conservatives, just a joke.

Don't get me wrong, I always laugh reading these threads too (I think half the threads I subscribe on this forum is about crazy troons), it's hilarious. But people who have the power and influence to actually change something are doing it too, they point out to the freaks, have some time cracking jokes and move on.

Conservatives love shock pictures about aborted fetuses, interesting that these assholes never take their time to spread the horrorshow that is SRS. For them it's not a problem apparently, let's keep talking about r3t-ar.ds and brainless fetuses being dumped, that is really important...and THE WALL!

• Mad on the Internet  x 3
    • Agree  x 2
    •  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    • Dumb  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. It's interesting to see TERFs and conservatives coming together to criticize transgenderism, because there's simply no space for it in the liberal world. I'd call it an alliance of convenience, not horseshoe theory.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Wallace

Wallace Cram it in me, baby!

kiwifarms.net
  12. Just like when Bret Weinstein was on the Tucker Carlson show because the liberal side wan't interested in listening to him. They just called him a racist over and over.

Megan Murphy got a ton of attention after her twitter ban from non liberals.

There are many other examples.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Sinners Sandwich

Sinners Sandwich Eid, Pmurt, Eid

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 3
    Cool kitties club

Cool kitties club ime a cat

kiwifarms.net
  13. It's unfortunate, but TERFs really haven't been too successful in stopping the inexorable march of progress towards girl cocks in every woman's space. Ultimately it's up to them and their movement to decide, but maybe combining forces with conservatives will help them achieve their TE objectives. There's definitely a large portion of the right that is tired of troon insanity, and resents the notion that they should call obvious men women under threat of social shaming and ostracism. And that's not to discount the conservative true and honest natal women who are rightly uncomfortable with troons, and men who don't want the women that they love bothered and harassed by them. On this issue, there's a lot of common ground.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    Mr. A. L. Mao

Mr. A. L. Mao Has the inclinations to...mount women

kiwifarms.net
  14. It's an inconvenient alliance, considering that the left thinks conservatives are trying to usher in the 4th Reich.

GC radfems should never have anything to do with the right. It's a bad look and they don't have the interests of women in mind regardless.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Intersectional feminists already think radfems are "literal" nazis, how much worse could it get?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    NoFeline

kiwifarms.net
  16. So people should segregate themselves into hugboxes full of nothing but people they already agree with?

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  17. Wow great talk folks, we solved the TERF monkey paw dilemma I'm sure. Anyways I was browsing a sub for ancient troons because why not: https://www.reddit.com/r/TransLater/

Pro tip: search for "divorce" for some laughs.

"For a long time I thought I was bi...maybe gay. I didn’t understand why i likes silky things, girl clothing, and wanted my name to be feminized."
    Archive
    Autogynephilia or autism, roll the dice

"Dear TReddit, help me get a boner while I wear my wife's panties" (paraphrased)
    Archive

"Here's me, at work, with my kids"
    Imgur Mirror
    Lmao the comb over coming in from the back to make bangs

Bonus points: this self-loathing troon smearing his (possibly flayed) dick all over gendercritical for recognition from the ladies: https://www.reddit.com/user/QuirkyPickle

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    blinkblinkblink

blinkblinkblink Reality is a TERF

kiwifarms.net
Tags:
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.