Reddit's Trans Community -

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
What a fucking stupid take. Fucking conservatives have been fighting this from the get go, and you are probably one of the people who called them all transmisogynist bigots for saying bruce jenner is a man.
Conservatives cannot effectively fight trans activists because they're both coming from the same viewpoint of gender essentialism. Conservatives see a little boy playing with dolls and say it's wrong because men don't play with dolls. Trans activists see a little boy playing with dolls and say his birth gender is wrong because...men don't play with dolls. Little Timmy must have a female brain and was assigned the wrong gender at birth!

TERFs are the only ones who are sane on this point. Timmy can play with dolls and Sally can play with trucks and who gives a shit about it, really.

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
kiwifarms.net
Conservatives cannot effectively fight trans activists because they're both coming from the same viewpoint of gender essentialism. Conservatives see a little boy playing with dolls and say it's wrong because men don't play with dolls. Trans activists see a little boy playing with dolls and say his birth gender is wrong because...men don't play with dolls. Little Timmy must have a female brain and was assigned the wrong gender at birth!

TERFs are the only ones who are sane on this point. Timmy can play with dolls and Sally can play with trucks and who gives a shit about it, really.
While I get what you're trying to say, I don't think that just because they're affected by horseshoe theory that it means they can't fight against TRAs. They might be hypocritical on one front but forcing Timmy to put the dolly down is not even close to the level of damaging as putting him on medications that will castrate him and turn his bones to dust in a decade's time.

BigRuler

lmao bottom text
kiwifarms.net
Mengele's stuff isn't scientifically interesting. It's just a thin excuse for torture that took little skill or knowledge and did even less to advance it.
actually lots of the data from nazi human experiments is (was) considered very valuable and useful
for example they submerged subjects in ice-cold water and then tried various ways to bring their body temperature back up to normal again before they died of hypothermia (most did not survive this)
the data they collected from these murders later fell in the hands of americans and was very useful for learning detailed information about the effects of hypothermia and figure out how to treat it most effectively

but to be fair, i dont know if any of that useful stuff came from mengele himself, or if he only did insane shit like sew siblings together to create artificial siamese twins, and inject acid into some jews eyeballs to change their eye color

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
actually lots of the data from nazi human experiments is (was) considered very valuable and useful
for example they submerged subjects in ice-cold water and then tried various ways to bring their body temperature back up to normal again before they died of hypothermia (most did not survive this)
the data they collected from these murders later fell in the hands of americans and was very useful for learning detailed information about the effects of hypothermia and figure out how to treat it most effectively

but to be fair, i dont know if any of that useful stuff came from mengele himself, or if he only did insane shit like sew siblings together to create artificial siamese twins, and inject acid into some jews eyeballs to change their eye color
IIRC Mengele only did the latter stuff, it was other nazis that did unethical but potentially useful experiments. Meanwhile the Japs pretty much did nothing but torture and the US was really disappointed when we gave a bunch of hteir people amnesty in exchange for their useless data on how many chinamen Ken could decapitate in 15 minutes.

Raging Capybara

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, the people who only complain somewhat about this because they'll be deplatformed and shamed and called misogynistic are just as responsible for the people actually deplatforming and shaming people who speak out against it.

What a fucking stupid take. Fucking conservatives have been fighting this from the get go, and you are probably one of the people who called them all transmisogynist bigots for saying bruce jenner is a man.
Bruce Janner was mocked and ridiculed. This is what trans are for 99% of conservatives, just a joke.

Don't get me wrong, I always laugh reading these threads too (I think half the threads I subscribe on this forum is about crazy troons), it's hilarious. But people who have the power and influence to actually change something are doing it too, they point out to the freaks, have some time cracking jokes and move on.

Conservatives love shock pictures about aborted fetuses, interesting that these assholes never take their time to spread the horrorshow that is SRS. For them it's not a problem apparently, let's keep talking about r3t-ar.ds and brainless fetuses being dumped, that is really important...and THE WALL!

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
It's interesting to see TERFs and conservatives coming together to criticize transgenderism, because there's simply no space for it in the liberal world. I'd call it an alliance of convenience, not horseshoe theory.

Sinners Sandwich

I'm watching you
kiwifarms.net
It's interesting to see TERFs and conservatives coming together to criticize transgenderism, because there's simply no space for it in the liberal world. I'd call it an alliance of convenience, not horseshoe theory.
Just like when Bret Weinstein was on the Tucker Carlson show because the liberal side wan't interested in listening to him. They just called him a racist over and over.

Megan Murphy got a ton of attention after her twitter ban from non liberals.

There are many other examples.

Mr. A. L. Mao

Has the inclinations to...mount women
kiwifarms.net
It's unfortunate, but TERFs really haven't been too successful in stopping the inexorable march of progress towards girl cocks in every woman's space. Ultimately it's up to them and their movement to decide, but maybe combining forces with conservatives will help them achieve their TE objectives. There's definitely a large portion of the right that is tired of troon insanity, and resents the notion that they should call obvious men women under threat of social shaming and ostracism. And that's not to discount the conservative true and honest natal women who are rightly uncomfortable with troons, and men who don't want the women that they love bothered and harassed by them. On this issue, there's a lot of common ground.

NoFeline

kiwifarms.net
It's an inconvenient alliance, considering that the left thinks conservatives are trying to usher in the 4th Reich.

GC radfems should never have anything to do with the right. It's a bad look and they don't have the interests of women in mind regardless.
Intersectional feminists already think radfems are "literal" nazis, how much worse could it get?

blinkblinkblink

Reality is a TERF
kiwifarms.net
Wow great talk folks, we solved the TERF monkey paw dilemma I'm sure. Anyways I was browsing a sub for ancient troons because why not: https://www.reddit.com/r/TransLater/

Pro tip: search for "divorce" for some laughs.

"For a long time I thought I was bi...maybe gay. I didn’t understand why i likes silky things, girl clothing, and wanted my name to be feminized."
Archive
Autogynephilia or autism, roll the dice

"Dear TReddit, help me get a boner while I wear my wife's panties" (paraphrased)
Archive

"Here's me, at work, with my kids"
Imgur Mirror
Lmao the comb over coming in from the back to make bangs

Bonus points: this self-loathing troon smearing his (possibly flayed) dick all over gendercritical for recognition from the ladies: https://www.reddit.com/user/QuirkyPickle

NoFeline

kiwifarms.net
Tags
reddit troons

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino