• ”together we can put an end to Null's tirany and prevent him from taking control of 8chan the last bastion of freedom of speech”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)
  2. Our official MOVIE NIGHT is running. Join us on DISCORD for voice chat!

Reddit's Trans Community

Discussion in 'Community Watch' started by Real Mayun, Aug 6, 2017.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    NoFeline

NoFeline im intersex i have both uwu

kiwifarms.net
  1. ...And troons are perfectly healthy, they said.

They're beautiful, they said.

Transitioning is perfectly normal, they said...

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Jokes on you, I'm sure his performative self flagellation is going to net him more rad fem poon than he'll know what to do with

I can only imagine that fucks up your ability to grasp things pretty bad. Though to be fair, the kind of person who'd do this kind of thing probably already has a bad grasp on things lol
    Also surprisingly that picture isn't even all that bad of a result in the grand scheme of things
    [​IMG]
    Imagine trading this very important and visible part of your body for an ugly frankendong

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 8
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 2
    ConcernedAnon

ConcernedAnon Concerned and hopefully anonymous

kiwifarms.net
  3. Literally just like you and me bigot

First time out of the house today! 47 yo, pre-everything

bec95ix7ehe21.jpg
    bruh look at this dude :story:
    I know it's a matter of "feed my delusion and I'll feed yours," but have you seen a woman before :story:

OMG!!! My wonderful wife surprised me with this bounty of lovely nightie & assorted cute panties. Slowly everything is moving forward with love and affection.❤❤❤
    8655ubogume21.jpg
    WTF is this lady doing :stress:

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 10
    Mr. A. L. Mao

Mr. A. L. Mao Has the inclinations to...mount women

kiwifarms.net
  4. Three options:

- This troon went on a spending spree while the wife is away (which he will purge upon her return/when the self loathing creeps in) and is he lying for karma and asspats. (Most likely)

- His wife is fat and/or ugly and has massive self esteem issues.

- Or she's pushing him to become one of the 40% and/or going to use this as leverage to leave and take all of the wealth with her (:optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. 4) wife is brainwashed by libfem genderfeels theory and doesn’t realize her husband is personifying a fetish... yet. I give her 1 year til she has a come to Jesus and becomes a trans widow.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Like Like x 1
    blinkblinkblink

blinkblinkblink Reality is a TERF

kiwifarms.net
  6. 5) His "wife" was born with a penis too.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Your Weird Fetish

Your Weird Fetish Intersectional fetishist

kiwifarms.net

7. I already mentioned fat and or ugly

• Winner Winner x 11
    kiwifarms.net
  8. ezgif-2-76e17ea1126e.png

Somebody brought this up to me again and I was still thinking about why their body looks so freakishly weird. Oh, this is some dumb Twitch moderator for a Twitch stream about how to grow your channel while keeping it safe for sensitive viewers or something, by the way.

Anyway, I figured it out. The first problem, obviously, is that they're more muscular than most normal men. The second is that they're wearing a corset to get an hourglass physique. They have enough chest fat to grow a fine set of moobs, but the corset is squishing the fat up to their chest and letting said moobs hang down over the corset, hence why it looks so darned weird.

Either way, enjoy the gif of this creature.

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 16
    • Feels Feels x 1
    _01

_01 INITIALIZED PARAMETERIZED

kiwifarms.net
  9. 0B9F34A9-9764-4E65-B5B1-F52F76EBDF8E.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 16
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Probably seeing if he can get larger high or rather the same high as the first time. Pretty much the same thing as any other addict. This is fairly clearly sexual thing to him, witch is fine but he doesn’t seem to realize that sex is only sometimes food. He is an sex addict. He says after all that he wears his panties all the time rather than on special occasion. If you use drugs every day eventually you need drugs just feel normal. I would recommend that he starts limiting his cross dressing only on date nights and try out sex that’s cross dressing free. Something like every other times cross dressing or go cold turkey and no cross dressing for a year but plenty of sex without it. Maybe he finds that he doesn’t need cross dressing to have full filling sex life or that he can have more fun with it when it’s more special again. Probably worth of a shot over hormones and surgeries.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. 5) She has a crossdressing/sissy fetish
    That's usually what it is when the wife indulges troons. Sane women don't normally marry crossdressers. But the appeal is a man wearing women's clothing. Not a hormonally castrated approximation of a woman. That's why they always suddenly stop supporting them when they go full tranny.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    NoFeline

NoFeline im intersex i have both uwu

kiwifarms.net
  12. If you married a man who likes to dress in women's clothing, you still married a man, and it can still be a betrayal if he then actually troons out.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Like Like x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  13. According to Chris/Tiffany Moore, the GameStop troon, that’s exactly the reason his wife kicked him out. She was ok with it in the bedroom, but not going full time.

•  x 2
    • Agree  x 1
    • Informative  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. You mean she has a fetish for seeing men in drag or seeing them forced feminized? If such a fetish exists in women it must be pretty rare. I think it comes do the fact that even a woman who is willing to put up with a lot of nonsense in order to maintain the illusion of a normative life and a normative marriage has her limits. The illusion of a normative marriage shatters once the husband starts trooning out in public and that's when the woman bails.

• Agree Agree x 9
    kiwifarms.net
  15. What amazes me is the lack of Adam's Apple and feminine facial features. Surgery never looks that normal. It usually leaves them looking more like an alien head

• Agree Agree x 2
    Hollywood Hulk Hogan

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. This discussion reminds me of this troon I see near work. This dude has classic male pattern baldness with no hair whatsoever on the crown, long hair on the sides and back, and goes around in women's blouses and jeans. Everytime I see him I'm left wondering wtf his wife is doing apparently supporting this. The wife reminds of Carrie brownstein in the portlandia feminist bookstore, so make Fred armisen shorter and pass even less and you're pretty close.

I do feel for their kid though, little guy has no idea what kind of clown world family he's had the misfortune to be born into (:_(

• Feels Feels x 2
    Mr. A. L. Mao

Mr. A. L. Mao Has the inclinations to...mount women

kiwifarms.net
  17. Basically troons are the new furries. Fetish as a lifestyle is one thing guaranteed to make you the punching bag of the entire internet.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Your Weird Fetish

Your Weird Fetish Intersectional fetishist

kiwifarms.net
  18. They really are even more insufferable versions of furries, because they insist their shitty fetish is not only something we should put up with, but we shouldn't even be able to mock it because it's somehow some version of Nazism. Even original furries who whined about fursecution didn't have a bunch of shit-eating woke cocksuckers defending them.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  19. Not just that. They don't just want to live their fetish - they want to redefine the entire concepts of gender and sexuality to accommodate it.

They're the new otherkin, except there's people who take them seriously.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Feels Feels x 4
    kiwifarms.net
Tags:
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.