• lol calm down

Redesigning FloraverseBecause PK is a fucking idiot

Discussion in 'Art & Literature' started by Bugaboo, May 9, 2016.

1. i come back to this thread after not being notified and holy shit, there's so much fantastic media here and i'm loving it!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    hambulocetus

hambulocetus Hambeast Sandwich

kiwifarms.net
  2. Session Two is about...half way done. After I write a little bit, Shmoopy is introduced, which Meowth wants to write for, so i'll ask him soon enough, Then i'll write the first fight scene with the whole party put together against one of The Troupe's weapons terrorizing a forest, which is where @DatBepisTho 's character is introduced, inside a magical forest. A lot of the creatures in the forest have been made into enemies by P.K., and they're destroying the forest and killing the animals in it as a feat of strength. After the party defeats the archangel, controlled by one of her goons, they're greeted by a flock of reporters. Needing a name for their group on the spot, Joytail names it The Loveless Coalition. This is shortlived, though, as the cops start chasing them, which is left on a To Be Continued sort of mark. There's an epilouge, too, introducing Detective Emmett (Is that the name?) making a pact with The Troupe to destroy The Loveless Coalition for exposure with one of his exposes.

• Winner Winner x 3
    RADICALGOBLIN

RADICALGOBLIN www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooEAm7L-sGI

kiwifarms.net
  3. I do like the idea of PK being this force of mutation and destruction that threatens the nonsentient creatures as much as she does the sentient. Also potentially causing creatures to despair and go mad or turn into "angels."

Pipp or Stolas?

• Agree Agree x 3
    DatBepisTho

DatBepisTho Cryptid shitlord

kiwifarms.net
  4. Stolas, i believe. The moth lookin' dude. But Pipp will appear soon, probably with Mementa and co.

• Feels Feels x 3
    RADICALGOBLIN

kiwifarms.net
  5. That was a dumb question given Stolas' entire backstory pertains to a forest. My bad.:oops:

Yes! Small band of misfits meets smaller band of misfits.

• Like Like x 1
    #665 DatBepisTho, Dec 5, 2018 at 12:59 PM
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2018 at 1:26 PM
    DatBepisTho

kiwifarms.net
  6. Don't beat yourself up, it's fine! Also i like your idea that despair can cause people to turn into archangels.

I like to think it's somewhat similar to depression and it slowly consumes them in this black-y goo as they sink deeper in their depression, and people have to like put the victim in these intervention scenarios and/or have to suffer seeing their loved ones succumb to this, not knowing it's because of the Hitler/Stalin-esque leader they worship.

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    RADICALGOBLIN

kiwifarms.net
  7. I've been toying with the idea that Crater Caverns fell to that and became the deranged hostile sort that Pipp and the few others had to put out of their misery.
    Which is why under the politeness and goodytwo shoes dialogue, there's this numbness that enables him to just cut them (and others) down without much damage from the mind-breaking affect they have.

• Like Like x 5
    #667 DatBepisTho, Dec 5, 2018 at 1:19 PM
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2018 at 1:25 PM
    DatBepisTho

kiwifarms.net
  8. So there's a part of him that's squeaky clean but another part that's like super fucked off? Like if XXXTentacion got reincarnated into a care bear?

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    RADICALGOBLIN

kiwifarms.net
  9. Never thought of that description, but I guess?
    Still somehow less angsty than the other losers' backstories in the fact that it doesn't shape his motivations. It's just something that happened and it felt really bad, so he doesn't address it at all. Pipp is the idiot that buries it deep down.

#669 DatBepisTho, Dec 5, 2018 at 2:23 PM
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2018 at 2:53 PM
    DatBepisTho

kiwifarms.net
  10. Yeah, because he's never had to talk about it with anyone, he's never had to confront it head on, which is why he can become so violent (i assume, considering how volatile his powers are) and why he can become such an on/off member of The Loveless Coalition due to his moody tendencies. Do i have that right?

• Like Like x 1
    RADICALGOBLIN

kiwifarms.net
  11. Close! It is the reason for the volatile ability, but he's not moody or aggressive per say. He is pretty intense at times and can switch focus like it's nothing once something is taken care of. It'd be why he often suddenly goes off in another direction from them when it's apparent they've got it handled for awhile.

There's a definite lack of rage, though, as that burned out in about a month. When he breaks down, it's because of the sorrow.

• Like Like x 1
    DatBepisTho

kiwifarms.net
  12. So he's very flippant? or socially stupido?

RADICALGOBLIN

kiwifarms.net
  13. Flippant. At least until it's obvious it means a lot to someone/it's time to get down to business and then he's serious beans. He's socially adept ,which probably makes it exasperating for the more serious doom and gloom types.

Kinda like the tiny team dad. It's dad jokes until someone gets hurt. Then the baddie doing the hurting gets dead or injured. Or serious shit arises and it needs solving diplomatically.

• Like Like x 2
    #673 DatBepisTho, Dec 6, 2018 at 2:18 PM
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 2:25 PM
    DatBepisTho

kiwifarms.net
  14. God, Him making dad jokes is the best/worst idea in this entire thread.

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    RADICALGOBLIN

kiwifarms.net
  15. Worse than Schmoopy sounding like Nathan Lane?
    I made it to da big leagues!

But seriously, if you feel you may have difficulty writing for a character like that, I'd be glad to help with his and Stolas' appearances.

• Like Like x 1
    DatBepisTho

kiwifarms.net
  16. Nah, i can write that! If you have any ideas for either of them, design or character-wise, please spare them! I love both of them and i wanna keep up to date.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    RADICALGOBLIN

kiwifarms.net
  17. Joytail (Beau Billingslea)
    Triste (Spike Spencer)
    Luxgay (Steve Blum)
    Wraps (Johnny Yong Bosch)
    Ameer (Ameer Vann)
    Mementa (Cassandra Morris)

Anna (Ellen Page)
    Shmoopy (Nathan Lane)

P.K. (Helen Mirren)
    EV (Amanda C. Miller)

Might make an updated list.

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    RADICALGOBLIN

kiwifarms.net
  18. If Shmoopy's gonna be gay, he's going to be the gayest of the gays.

• Agree  x 2
    • Winner  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip Gotta have me a good lasaga.
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. @Meowthkip We wouldn't have him any other gay.

D'aw, that's sweet of you.:heart-full:

I'll let you know if anything changes!

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #679 DatBepisTho, Dec 6, 2018 at 9:17 PM
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 9:24 PM
    DatBepisTho

kiwifarms.net

20. Your welcome! I cherish all of you. Writing this gives me a break from worrying about my mental health all the time, as well as you all just generally making amazing characters for me to create a world in.

• Winner Winner x 2
    RADICALGOBLIN

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.