Redesigning Floraverse - Because PK is a fucking idiot

RADICALGOBLIN

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooEAm7L-sGI
kiwifarms.net
Session Two is about...half way done. After I write a little bit, Shmoopy is introduced, which Meowth wants to write for, so i'll ask him soon enough, Then i'll write the first fight scene with the whole party put together against one of The Troupe's weapons terrorizing a forest, which is where @DatBepisTho 's character is introduced, inside a magical forest. A lot of the creatures in the forest have been made into enemies by P.K., and they're destroying the forest and killing the animals in it as a feat of strength. After the party defeats the archangel, controlled by one of her goons, they're greeted by a flock of reporters. Needing a name for their group on the spot, Joytail names it The Loveless Coalition. This is shortlived, though, as the cops start chasing them, which is left on a To Be Continued sort of mark. There's an epilouge, too, introducing Detective Emmett (Is that the name?) making a pact with The Troupe to destroy The Loveless Coalition for exposure with one of his exposes.

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Cretin
kiwifarms.net
Session Two is about...half way done. After I write a little bit, Shmoopy is introduced, which Meowth wants to write for, so i'll ask him soon enough, Then i'll write the first fight scene with the whole party put together against one of The Troupe's weapons terrorizing a forest, which is where @DatBepisTho 's character is introduced, inside a magical forest. A lot of the creatures in the forest have been made into enemies by P.K., and they're destroying the forest and killing the animals in it as a feat of strength. After the party defeats the archangel, controlled by one of her goons, they're greeted by a flock of reporters. Needing a name for their group on the spot, Joytail names it The Loveless Coalition. This is shortlived, though, as the cops start chasing them, which is left on a To Be Continued sort of mark. There's an epilouge, too, introducing Detective Emmett (Is that the name?) making a pact with The Troupe to destroy The Loveless Coalition for exposure with one of his exposes.
I do like the idea of PK being this force of mutation and destruction that threatens the nonsentient creatures as much as she does the sentient. Also potentially causing creatures to despair and go mad or turn into "angels."

Pipp or Stolas?

RADICALGOBLIN

kiwifarms.net
I do like the idea of PK being this force of mutation and destruction that threatens the nonsentient creatures as much as she does the sentient. Also potentially causing creatures to despair and go mad or turn into "angels."

Pipp or Stolas?
Stolas, i believe. The moth lookin' dude. But Pipp will appear soon, probably with Mementa and co.

RADICALGOBLIN

kiwifarms.net
That was a dumb question given Stolas' entire backstoey pertains to a forest. My bad.:oops:

Yes! Small band of misfits meets smaller band of misfits.
Don't beat yourself up, it's fine! Also i like your idea that despair can cause people to turn into archangels.

I like to think it's somewhat similar to depression and it slowly consumes them in this black-y goo as they sink deeper in their depression, and people have to like put the victim in these intervention scenarios and/or have to suffer seeing their loved ones succumb to this, not knowing it's because of the Hitler/Stalin-esque leader they worship.

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Cretin
kiwifarms.net
Don't beat yourself up, it's fine! Also i like your idea that despair can cause people to turn into archangels.

I like to think it's somewhat similar to depression and it slowly consumes them in this black-y goo as they sink deeper in their depression, and people have to like put the victim in these intervention scenarios and/or have to suffer seeing their loved ones succumb to this, not knowing it's because of the Hitler/Stalin-esque leader they worship.
I've been toying with the idea that Crater Caverns fell to that and became the deranged hostile sort that Pipp and the few others had to put out of their misery.
Which is why under the politeness and goodytwo shoes dialogue, there's this numbness that enables him to just cut them (and others) down without much damage from the mind-breaking affect they have.

Last edited:

RADICALGOBLIN

kiwifarms.net
I've been toying with the idea that Crater Caverns fell to that and became the deranged hostile sort that Pipp and the few others had to put out of their misery.
Which is why under the politeness and goodytwo shoes dialogue, there's this numbness that enables him to just cut them (and others) down without much damage from the mind-breaking affect they have.
So there's a part of him that's squeaky clean but another part that's like super fucked off? Like if XXXTentacion got reincarnated into a care bear?

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Cretin
kiwifarms.net
So there's a part of him that's squeaky clean but another part that's like super fucked off? Like if XXXTentacion got reincarnated into a care bear?
Never thought of that description, but I guess?
Still somehow less angsty than the other losers' backstories in the fact that it doesn't shape his motivations. It's just something that happened and it felt really bad, so he doesn't address it at all. Pipp is the idiot that buries it deep down.

Last edited:

RADICALGOBLIN

kiwifarms.net
Never thought of that description, but I guess?
Still somehow less angsty than the other losers' backstories in the fact that it doesn't shape his motivations. It's just something that happened and it felt really bad, so he doesn't address it at all. Pipp is the idiot that buries it deep down.
Yeah, because he's never had to talk about it with anyone, he's never had to confront it head on, which is why he can become so violent (i assume, considering how volatile his powers are) and why he can become such an on/off member of The Loveless Coalition due to his moody tendencies. Do i have that right?

Reactions: Bernard Buttfart

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Cretin
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, because he's never had to talk about it with anyone, he's never had to confront it head on, which is why he can become so violent (i assume, considering how volatile his powers are) and why he can become such an on/off member of The Loveless Coalition due to his moody tendencies. Do i have that right?
Close! It is the reason for the volatile ability, but he's not moody or aggressive per say. He is pretty intense at times and can switch focus like it's nothing once something is taken care of. It'd be why he often suddenly goes off in another direction from them when it's apparent they've got it handled for awhile.

There's a definite lack of rage, though, as that burned out in about a month. When he breaks down, it's because of the sorrow.

Reactions: Bernard Buttfart

RADICALGOBLIN

kiwifarms.net
Close! It is the reason for the volatile ability, but he's not moody or aggressive per say. He is pretty intense at times and can switch focus like it's nothing once something is taken care of. It'd be why he often suddenly goes off in another direction from them when it's apparent they've got it handled for awhile.

There's a definite lack of rage, though, as that burned out in about a month. When he breaks down, it's because of the sorrow.
So he's very flippant? or socially stupido?

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Cretin
kiwifarms.net
So he's very flippant? or socially stupido?
Flippant. At least until it's obvious it means a lot to someone/it's time to get down to business and then he's serious beans. He's socially adept ,which probably makes it exasperating for the more serious doom and gloom types.

Kinda like the tiny team dad. It's dad jokes until someone gets hurt. Then the baddie doing the hurting gets dead or injured. Or serious shit arises and it needs solving diplomatically.

Last edited:

RADICALGOBLIN

kiwifarms.net
Flippant. At least until it's obvious it means a lot to someone/it's time to get down to business and then he's serious beans.
Kinda like the tiny team dad. It's dad jokes until someone gets hurt. Then the someone doing the hurting gets dead.
God, Him making dad jokes is the best/worst idea in this entire thread.

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Cretin
kiwifarms.net
God, Him making dad jokes is the best/worst idea in this entire thread.
Worse than Schmoopy sounding like Nathan Lane?
I made it to da big leagues!

But seriously, if you feel you may have difficulty writing for a character like that, I'd be glad to help with his and Stolas' appearances.

Reactions: LovBeCon

RADICALGOBLIN

kiwifarms.net
Worse than Schmoopy sounding like Nathan Lane?
I made it to da big leagues!

But seriously, if you feel you may have difficulty writing for a character like that, I'd be glad to help with his and Stolas' appearances.
Nah, i can write that! If you have any ideas for either of them, design or character-wise, please spare them! I love both of them and i wanna keep up to date.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino