Redesigning Floraverse - Because PK is a fucking idiot

RADICALGOBLIN

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooEAm7L-sGI
kiwifarms.net
I did a Beleth sketch when working on my own project to see if there was an easier design for him since he's supposed to be a doll. I was gonna make different outfits and do Beleths in all the different suites (clubs, aces, spades) but I can't be bothered.

View attachment 621992
It looks like a generic mook or soldier. I like it!

Also, sorry for a lack of updates. I've been focusing on getting some "me" time. I do have some new Floraverse writing shelved away for a moment like this that i'll try to show soon!

RADICALGOBLIN

kiwifarms.net
I made a new song for The Loveless! Think of this as a Christmas gift. I had the idea of a corrupted love song that we've all had in our lives. A song we related to the love we felt that's sour now.

Anna's Theme

Lyrics

I don't wanna be without my baby
The world's too damn crazy
To be without my...

I don't even care about the weather
Long as me and you together
All i need
Is my...

Cause our bodies are able
and our bed is so stable
Baby, we here, we here, we here
No-

Sha na na
Sha na na

"Baby, say it..."

Sha na na
Sha na na

[X2]

Ooh

Oh Yeah

Ooh

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Cretin
kiwifarms.net
Did a shittastic little doodle of the Loveless meeting the "heart" of Flesh and Bone Forest, the thing that also happens to be behind the existence of the Podunk owls.
Scaled it down, considerably of course, from what it was originally. (The forest is big but not that big, after all.)

Gel/slime is surprisingly difficult to render, even when you leave sketchy lines in to imply that texture.

meeting FnB.png

Edit: Shit, forgot Triste and Angel of salt. Also caught up on the story, Goblin. And I can definitely say that I can't wait for the next installments!

Last edited:

RADICALGOBLIN

kiwifarms.net
Did a shittastic little doodle of the Loveless meeting the "heart" of Flesh and Bone Forest, the thing that also happens to be behind the existence of the Podunk owls.
Scaled it down, considerably of course, from what it was originally. (The forest is big but not that big, after all.)

Gel/slime is surprisingly difficult to render, even when you leave sketchy lines in to imply that texture.

View attachment 622893
Edit: Shit, forgot Triste and Angel of salt. Also caught up on the story, Goblin. And I can definitely say that I can't wait for the next installments!
Does it taste like Strawberry Jello?

and thanks a bunch! I've been a bit lazy with writing, like i've said, but i'll try to get back to it! A lot of stuff has come up recently, but i'll make it happen.

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Cretin
kiwifarms.net
JFC that's terrifying! I've never played any of the new Sonics and that dude needs to be mute, stat!:cryblood:

Honestly I can never find VA headcanons that sound right so I usually think of the character's voices in terms of voicegrunting (Don't Starve and some other indie games have A++ examples or sound-based ones that don't involve human language at all) or simply verbal tics in font form.
Lame, I know.

What if they sounded like Duke Nukem instead?
Or James Stewart's various inflections of the word "Harvey."

Last edited:
Reactions: RADICALGOBLIN

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Cretin
kiwifarms.net
Sorry if i keep making music instead of writing. The part I'm too finish is almost done!

Clair De Lune (Joyful Mix)
Sorry to double post , but it needed saying this sounds like a good location song for an area that is both creepy yet peaceful at the same time. Just a hint of something being wrong within a beautiful locale, if you will.

RADICALGOBLIN

kiwifarms.net
i feel like we should include something from the latest video update into the story, it is about us after all
Just saw it. You think The Trope would produce propaganda videos in a style like that?

Now that I think about it, The whole thing reminds me of when CWC executed the Asperpedia 4 Danganronpa style, just with more stylistic flair and an attempt at subtlety.

An attempt.

RADICALGOBLIN

kiwifarms.net
FLTL Comic Template.png

I'm open to any improvement on this, but this is what i got so far. I tried going for a minimalist aesthetic to counteract the overcompensation in OG Floraverse's artstyle.

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Cretin
kiwifarms.net
That now begs the question of how computers/the interbutts tie into the lives of the Loveless.

Pipp would eat a computer, you guys. It's made from the earth and there's probably crystals in there. And he has no use for one, I mean.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino