Redesigning Floraverse - Because PK is a fucking idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

RADICALGOBLIN

I PUT THAT 'MON IN A CAMEL CLUTCH, MAKE HIM HUMBLE
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't say the church failed him so much as it ruined him.

Also same, fam. I'm getting over it now, but I still have the occasional coughing fit. Hope you are feeling better at least.

Yeah, like maybe he's just this hyperhorny incel-ish type because of how the church fucked him over and has to learn to be more of a respectable human being and unlearn all the weird shit the masked sun / the troupe put into him.

And yeah, I am. I have some projects to work on but other than that it's smooth sailing for me. I should get back to updating soon.

The Great Pancake

⋆ Lurking since 2017 ⋆
kiwifarms.net
yaoi hands.png
I sketched out some edgy Emmett if anybody remembers that guy.
I have no idea what's up with him and the kiwis but it's whatever.

RADICALGOBLIN

kiwifarms.net
what do kiwis do? what were the original moles for? i know the troupe had their own moles but there also were normal ones and cozmo turned into one when he went to talk to weird-angel-star neon
what even is the grayscale 2deep4u realm?

They're creations of the troupe, i believe. How i see it, they're the opposite of like, Despicable Me minions. They do the same thing, but they're quieter and less comedic, so when they do shady shit they flip the expectations of "lol xd funny side characterz!!!"

That's how i see them, anyways.

I'm Just A Human Bean

Product of the Evil White Man
kiwifarms.net
Sorry I haven't been keeping up with this thread. I stopped getting notifications after a while for some reason, even though it's a watched thread. Hopefully they'll pop up again now.
You have all my winner and like ratings! (and actual ratings once I slowly catch up)

Last edited:

RADICALGOBLIN

kiwifarms.net
I want to try and make up for my lack of updates, and the one update i've made that's smaller than ratdick, so i want to ask this:

If Floraverse: The Loveless had an anime OP, what song do you think would be used?

After the latest "release" by PK, I'm tempted to make a cast addition to this. We'll see where I get with doing that.
In the meantime, nice art @murdercats. I do like that style.

:woo:I'm genuinely interested :woo:

Status
Not open for further replies.