Redesigning Floraverse - Because PK is a fucking idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

patchy<3

your local autistic furfag
kiwifarms.net
ok buddies, i redesigned cayenne.

i redesigned cayenne so that he looks more like a rabbit and less like a pokemon.
i reduced the ears since such a large amount of ears can be really hard to draw for most fan artists (including myself). i also decided to basically ignore the species guide altogether, since the sheet can, again, be very complicated, along with the fact that this thread is meant to critique the character designs as a whole, including how these weird ass species are supposed to look.
i limited the amount of colors to 4, using a mostly grayscale color palette. the only exception is the small amount of red on the nose, the inner ears, and the eyes, which i tried my best to have pop out, since its obviously one of the most important ways to show a characters expressions.
i gave cayenne big claws and pupils similar to a goats' to further the demonic aesthetic the comic tries to go for (but obviously fails). i also made the ears more oddly place to further a sort of creep factor.

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Farmer
kiwifarms.net
ok buddies, i redesigned cayenne.
View attachment 687248
i redesigned cayenne so that he looks more like a rabbit and less like a pokemon.
i reduced the ears since such a large amount of ears can be really hard to draw for most fan artists (including myself). i also decided to basically ignore the species guide altogether, since the sheet can, again, be very complicated, along with the fact that this thread is meant to critique the character designs as a whole, including how these weird ass species are supposed to look.
i limited the amount of colors to 4, using a mostly grayscale color palette. the only exception is the small amount of red on the nose, the inner ears, and the eyes, which i tried my best to have pop out, since its obviously one of the most important ways to show a characters expressions.
i gave cayenne big claws and pupils similar to a goats' to further the demonic aesthetic the comic tries to go for (but obviously fails). i also made the ears more oddly place to further a sort of creep factor.
Big yaoi claws on a demon rabbit works better when you give him slightly larger feet than PK would, I really like this!
Only suggestion would be to consider making the shape of his ears a little more angular to match the claws and cheek fluff. And maybe some bottom claws to balance the design.

patchy<3

kiwifarms.net
Big yaoi claws on a demon rabbit works better when you give him slightly larger feet than PK would, I really like this!
Only suggestion would be to consider making the shape of his ears a little more angular to match the claws and cheek fluff. And maybe some bottom claws to balance the design.
ok, im taking your advice.

im currently in school, so i cant really make a digital image at the moment. ill probably revamp the digital version once i can get on my laptop, though.
i added claws to the feet and made the ears pointier like how bepis suggested.
i also added darker grays to the big boy hands and the feet, along with a little bit of forehead fur.
also, while were here, i redesigned median too.

medians original design looked too disturbing in a sense for someone meant to heal others, so i went for a sort of cutesy route. i gave her a nurse hat to replace the weird growth on her head and a heart-centered aesthetic.
i replaced the weird growth on her tail with a pink heart. i like to think its similar to a rattlesnake tail, making rattling noises whenever moved.
i made the things attached to her head (i have no idea what theyre called) so that theres no holes and forms a heart shape.
i replaced the plus-shaped pupils with heart-shaped ones, furthering the heart theme im going for.

Last edited:

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Farmer
kiwifarms.net
ok, im taking your advice.
View attachment 687646
im currently in school, so i cant really make a digital image at the moment. ill probably revamp the digital version once i can get on my laptop, though.
i added claws to the feet and made the ears pointier like how bepis suggested.
i also added darker grays to the big boy hands and the feet, along with a little bit of forehead fur.
He's shaped like a scruffy apple on toothpicks, I love it.

CancerGoat

Translation: "What do you say Fitz?"
kiwifarms.net
Hello been lurking on this thread a bit and then i decided to draw a redesign of beleth and amdusias.
(Sorry if these look dumb or my idea behind it is dumb.)

So i had this idea where Beleth was a sheriff and his deputy is Amdusias, and they would have some fun adventures in the wild west.
Made it kid friendly because floraverse should be kid friendly not rape-y 2deep4u bullshit.
Will i color these? Maybe.

sad cowboy cat

I got spurrs that jingle jangle jingle
kiwifarms.net
Hello been lurking on this thread a bit and then i decided to draw a redesign of beleth and amdusias.
View attachment 687812
So i had this idea where Beleth was a sheriff and his deputy is Amdusias, and they would have some fun adventures in the wild west.
Made it kid friendly because floraverse should be kid friendly not rape-y 2deep4u bullshit.

holy shit I love this it's fantastic

patchy<3

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 687812
this is very good pardner. yeehaw

Reactions: CancerGoat

purplekekler

maybe too optimistic
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 687812
This is legit. Makes the Trio's horse aesthetic real appealing.

mylittlesunshine

kiwifarms.net
here he come

Just wanted to say that I'd always wanted to join the PMD-E and floraverse community but never did mostly because PK just really intimidated me. I guess that was for the best. Now we have this little thread that already has so many talented artists and writers and everyone here is generally welcoming and supportive. I'm busy with personal projects but I hope I can contribute more to this thread in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino