Redesigning Floraverse - Because PK is a fucking idiot

RADICALGOBLIN

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooEAm7L-sGI
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 690929 here he come

Just wanted to say that I'd always wanted to join the PMD-E and floraverse community but never did mostly because PK just really intimidated me. I guess that was for the best. Now we have this little thread that already has so many talented artists and writers and everyone here is generally welcoming and supportive. I'm busy with personal projects but I hope I can contribute more to this thread in the future.
Well, why not just make this the new, cool, postmodern PMD-E and floraverse community? like the Alt-Right of PK's work but it's not full of whiny racist edgelords.

...In this thread atleast.

Ok, maybe more alt-ROCK than alt-right. I dunno. Maybe we're the 90s counterculture to PK's Ronald Reagan era.

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 690929 here he come

Just wanted to say that I'd always wanted to join the PMD-E and floraverse community but never did mostly because PK just really intimidated me. I guess that was for the best. Now we have this little thread that already has so many talented artists and writers and everyone here is generally welcoming and supportive. I'm busy with personal projects but I hope I can contribute more to this thread in the future.
Here comes a special boy!

OrbOfDiscourse

Holding a grudge is unhealthy...for you.
kiwifarms.net
Thought I'd give a go at redesigning. Went with Furfur because there's aspects I like with the initial design? But I felt like it could look cuter and remove some clutter without actually removing too much from the original. Might do more edits in the future if I get the time to.

EDIT: I learned how to use spoilers smile

Last edited:

Rock Hard Socks

DREAM♂COME♂TRUE
kiwifarms.net
Thought I'd give a go at redesigning. Went with Furfur because there's aspects I like with the initial design? But I felt like it could look cuter and remove some clutter without actually removing too much from the original. Might do more edits in the future if I get the time to.

View attachment 695123
Holy moly. I always thought FurFur looked ugly for some reason with never thinking about it. It was the over cluttered details and the weird long pasta arms. The outfit change looks great too, more devilish for someone living in a place called "hellside".

MRfive

kiwifarms.net

Ok, since we're at it.
This what we doing now?View attachment 697444
(soz for double posting lol)

oh no i love these all so much... so many furfurs,,,,FUCK

mylittlesunshine

kiwifarms.net
Ah! I'm loving everyone's designs. This is all super inspirational and I had to try making another model (I should be working on other things or at least finish the other models I started but gotta work while still motivated).
I kinda just borrowed bits and pieces from everyone else's designs and threw in a few of my ideas.
She's still stuck T-posing but I want to and clothing and accessories before I start rigging.
I'm thinking of going with @murdercats skirt design.

I'm Just A Human Bean

Product of the Evil White Man
kiwifarms.net
Crossposting this here because it sounds relevant:

Since you guys brought it up, I will mention that someone did start an unofficial wiki. I'd encourage the fans to just dump any info they can over here instead of waiting on the nonexistent Flora wiki team to do it for them.
https://floraverse.fandom.com/wiki/Floraverse_Wiki

This is a really cute take on Furfur. Good job! I like the hand demon, too.

Honestly, the removal of the fur poncho really fixed her design in my eyes.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino