Redesigning Floraverse - Because PK is a fucking idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllCISPeople

Where's my fucking Cool Aid?
kiwifarms.net
Here it is:

-Tried to go with a cross between a vulture, witch doctor and plague-bird doctor.
-Used a leech for the tongue concept, since that use to be a medieval remedy to "get rid of the bad blood"
-I tried to keep the concept of her being an Angel that devours "bad" things"
-Her cat and bunny friend aren't included here because I had enough of an exceptional time just doing this

TBH I really don't know if this is an improvement, but I tried

EDIT: FUCK I forgot to color her "mane" black in the last image in the lower right-hand corner. I'll fix that later.

Last edited:

DubiousWiggle

Gelatinous Blob
kiwifarms.net
Hey, so I just made a google doc for anybody to contribute their Floraverse stuff in a more organized manner instead of just one huge thread. Here's the link for anybody interested.

AllCISPeople

Where's my fucking Cool Aid?
kiwifarms.net
Hey, so I just made a google doc for anybody to contribute their Floraverse stuff in a more organized manner instead of just one huge thread. Here's the link for anybody interested.
That' actually a neat idea! I will have to make a point of contributing to that!

• Optimistic
Reactions: DubiousWiggle

The Ultimate Ramotith

Being a villain is a lot of fun. You should try.
kiwifarms.net
I did my part there.
By the way, I would give you the 'Achievement' rating if I could.

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: DubiousWiggle

Yukari Yakumo

Assigned Eldritch Abomination at Birth
kiwifarms.net
Anything you wanna do, really! if you want to stick with the species, go for it: https://floraverse.com/wiki/species/
Oh, thanks man! I really appreciate it. Anyways, here's what I got so far:

Name: Kuyari
Sexuality: Pansexual
Gender: Transgender (Female to Nonbinary back to Female again until finally Male)
Species: Jackal/Demon
Birthdate: April 20th
Sign: Leviathan
Affinity: Vaporwave/Japanese Pop (what a faggot)
Current Location: The local garbage dump
Likes: Vaporwave, sniffing artificial sweetener, bathroom stalls, cursed images, bowling alleys
Dislikes: "Boring" colors, vaping, cat piss, scat, your mom
Quirk: Fucking tentacles babie

---

Kuyari is the local garbage man who tries to clean up the endless orgies everyone has, as much as he is pansexual he doesn't really want to hang out with the other Gays. He used to be into cat piss, but nowadays he just doesn't.

Kuyari is a tall and lanky dude with light yellow fur with purple highlights, he has purple and gold eyes. He tied his cock fur- I mean "hair" into a long ponytail with a red ribbon. He wears no shirt but wears purple and white checkered sweatpants with socks and sandals. Every so often, he wears a shirt that says "Die Piss Cum".

Last edited:

The Ultimate Ramotith

kiwifarms.net
I know I may be like a billion years late but is it alright if I make my own flora/villainsona? If so, then are there any guidelines? I don't feel like reading into the shitshow that is Floraverse.
Do not worry about being too late. After all, I plan on making a game that would take a long time.
Besides, we are doing this without the 'permission' of Melanie... even though her universe is under the Creative Commons BY-SA license, which means that, legally speaking, you are allowed to make your own derivations on this matter if you credit her. (In fact, this thread partially exploits this legal fact.)

Reactions: Phosphophyllite

Yukari Yakumo

Assigned Eldritch Abomination at Birth
kiwifarms.net
Do not worry about being too late. After all, I plan on making a game that would take a long time.
Besides, we are doing this without the 'permission' of Melanie... even though her universe is under the Creative Commons BY-SA license, which means that, legally speaking, you are allowed to make your own derivations on this matter if you credit her. (In fact, this thread partially exploits this legal fact.)
Well, that's really interesting. Thanks, my dude!

• Feels
Reactions: sad cowboy cat

Werther14

Im erect and your opinion is invalid
kiwifarms.net
Hi people, i created this account with the intent of commenting in this thread because im really interested in this whole 'Floraverse Rewritten' concept and after seeing this thread i would like to join the discord server about those redesigns (if the discord server still exists). If it doesn't i would like to get more information about your concepts and plans to make a better "Floraverse" concept/thing.
I've read some comics from the Floraverse site and really liked some characters like Lily, Biff and Alice, But the rest of the story is just confusing and way too weird for me to keep my interest on. I basically want to meet new floraverse-like characters and an actual story for me to get attached to.

For me the entire floraverse universe is very unique since i don't read webcomics too much, a shame the idea is poorly executed by PK.

I also created my own Flora character to fit somewhere but i just can't find where i can fit him. I will send his bio and two drawings that i asked my friend to draw since i have 0 drawing ability if this comment gets replied.

Last edited:

The Ultimate Ramotith

kiwifarms.net
An update:

Those in the original thread know that, while her subject matter changed, her art style eventually switched from colourful (albeit magenta-dominant) paintings to monochrome scribbles.

I want the full version of my game to reflect that. The first chapters would have that colourful world (albeit with a stronger colour range), yet later chapters would segue into that monochromatic style. The initial characters might even be left in their old designs on purpose, their colourful designs deliberately causing dissonance with their environment. Similarly, the general tendency is that the character that joins your party comes from the environment and, therefore, your party follows a rough chronological order: Biff joins early, while Fvx (the scissor rabbit) would join late. The Ruffians Three would make the final party member (so far).

Adding on this is that I want... whoever is representing Melanie... to be the final boss. Biff's party defeats all of the other stand-ins of other people that Melanie claimed messed up Melanie... except that the Floraverse Melanie would prove to the party that she is nasty even without her 'influences'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino