Redesigning Floraverse - Because PK is a fucking idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

LovBeCon

kiwifarms.net
Well, if glip didnt raid the other server or took it down then what happened to it?
Nothing, really. People just kinda lost interest in Redesigning Floraverse on their own by the time the Discord server was made, so it's empty and inactive. It wasn't raided/ruined by anyone or anything like that. If you wanna make a new server anyways, that'd be cool.

Last edited:

Werther14

Im erect and your opinion is invalid
kiwifarms.net
Nothing, really. People just kinda lost interest in Redesigning Floraverse on their own by the time the Discord server was made, so it's empty and inactive. It wasn't raided/ruined by anyone or anything like that. If you wanna make a new server anyways, that'd be cool.
Its fine then, i will create the server and when everything is ready i will tell. It should be ready today or tomorrow

The Ultimate Ramotith

Being a villain is a lot of fun. You should try.
kiwifarms.net
I would join – I have a lot of ideas, but I need to wait until someone comments if I were to avoid double-posting – , but I do not trust Discord due to its own issues with predation of children:

Reactions: Werther14

The Ultimate Ramotith

kiwifarms.net
A while a go I was given an idea for an animation and I've been working on it off and on.
It turns out that animation is a lot of work (surprise?) and I may not ever get around to finishing it but thought I'd share what I've got so far.
Sorry about the video quality but I just wanted to upload it quickly.

*big nosebleed*
I understand and can see how much work animation is, but this is awesome so far! The animation...
...that seems to be the 2000's 3D cartoon I never saw but always wanted.

Werther14

kiwifarms.net
A while a go I was given an idea for an animation and I've been working on it off and on.
It turns out that animation is a lot of work (surprise?) and I may not ever get around to finishing it but thought I'd share what I've got so far.
Sorry about the video quality but I just wanted to upload it quickly.

Omg this looks so cool

The Ultimate Ramotith

kiwifarms.net
It means I don't know how to read.
I have had a similar trouble, myself. I try to read her descriptions, but I feel that some important things are missing.

Anyway here's the first idea I had. Some like...Turf Tiger and Manticore mix. I dunno what character design is.
View attachment 827534
...given what I just said, I should not be so harsh, but the drawing looks uncomfortable... probably from trying to jam realistic anatomy in a species design that pretty much deliberately rejects realism.

• Agree
Reactions: Werther14

Werther14

kiwifarms.net
DISREGARD ANYTHING I SAY, I SUCK PURPLE HORSE COCKS
I have had a similar trouble, myself. I try to read her descriptions, but I feel that some important things are missing.

...given what I just said, I should not be so harsh, but the drawing looks uncomfortable... probably from trying to jam realistic anatomy in a species design that pretty much deliberately rejects realism.
Some things will never look good being realistic
Floraverse is one of those things. the simplistic cartoony style of Floraverse works so well that anything realistic mixed with it gets uncanny

The Ultimate Ramotith

kiwifarms.net
Some things will never look good being realistic
Floraverse is one of those things. the simplistic cartoony style of Floraverse works so well that anything realistic mixed with it gets uncanny
...that is probably why my plan on the matter is eschewing those wonky anatomies of Floraverse when doing my redesigns...

j666

big ass brain energy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So you guys hate the artist but are here making fanart, hm? Yeah that's not sad at all.
most of the people in pk's thread are still fans of the artwork/comic (at least before it was autistic mspaint scribbles). nobody, however, is a fan of her shit personality.

>joined just to make this comment
you come off like someone in pk's cult lol. keep drinking that salty kool aid, nigger.

The Ultimate Ramotith

kiwifarms.net

Catastrophe-TM

The Bed Sheet Deity
kiwifarms.net
Guys, I remind you that a lot of people still think that the Kiwi Farms is a trolling Illuminati. This:

...is only 'proving' their case.

However...
...Tiger86 is not innocent, either.
I'd hardly call what we do in this thread a fix-it fic; it's nothing more than a massive, high quality shitpost. Nothing more, nothing less. Floraverse can't be fixed entirely, the best bet would be taking concepts from it to make your own thing and learn from its mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino