Redrawing/editing art made by tearzah/dollieguts and their copycats -

tranny2000

ribbed for your pleasure
kiwifarms.net
decided to try my hand at this. i fixed up augustus a little bit, since i will admit i love their design.
old augustus.pngnew augustus.png
(original on left, edit on right)
i got rid of the weird waterline and outlined and deshined the nose.
sorry about the weird background change, i fucked it up somehow

• Disagree
Reactions: Dyke

THOTHunterAlice

You have to try to be this fucking stupid
kiwifarms.net
redesign.jpg

Alright here's my redesign of Bavid Bailey. I couldn't think of anything for the lower half of his human form and I didn't have anything to color them in. I wanted an octopus motif in both human and his true demon form as a reflection of his manipulative nature and the tentacles dripping with some sort of viscous. corrosive slime as a physical manifestations of his venomous words and personality.

YaNastyBoy

DOBLE PEENIE ESPESYAL
kiwifarms.net
Tried my hand at redrawing for quick warm-ups, dedicated to our favorite cotton-hearted orbiter.

Decided to see if I could make their weird wooly eyelashes work.
FEC397B0-FC69-419D-8E56-E54A76C49CD0.png

Honestly I don’t know how these characters are supposed to see anything when they have mustaches for eyelashes.

75677573-D72C-455B-A8D7-E954FF801C93.jpeg

Couldn’t be fucked to make the twin because neither could Rem.

THOTHunterAlice

You have to try to be this fucking stupid
kiwifarms.net
Honestly I agree, theirs is LEAGUES better than whatever Tea did.
I think it's kind of sad that the commissioner has a much better style than Tea's. Their art looks like something I would see in a fantasy graphic novel or at least a tumblr post with notes in the tens of thousands; whereas Tea draws tits like they're Lola Hartley's bug eyes and eyebrows like blocks of sharpie.

scp-webkinz

cant believe its almost 2011
kiwifarms.net
1569021589135.png
1569021604741.png
tried redrawing this in teas commission style but more proportional and accurate to the character, since tea goes very simplistic with this type of art.
ngl, kinda felt bad for tea this time around. the oc is SO ugly, i'd half ass it too.
1569022078573.png

Princess Peaches

We work for 40 years and then we die.
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None