Redrawing/editing art made by tearzah/dollieguts and their copycats -

nenko

Give me your money, weeb.
kiwifarms.net

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Felt like editing her recent art is cheating so I went for one of her older more technically decent arts. The character is supposed to be afro-chinese and most of her art gives her this terrifying microcephaly look with no forehead, which I can only assume is Tearzah being confused if her own design has bangs or pinned back hair.
vivi orig.png
vivi edit.png

GayDemiBoy

kiwifarms.net
Felt like editing her recent art is cheating so I went for one of her older more technically decent arts. The character is supposed to be afro-chinese and most of her art gives her this terrifying microcephaly look with no forehead, which I can only assume is Tearzah being confused if her own design has bangs or pinned back hair.
View attachment 1405122View attachment 1405165
Your shading is absolutely amazing and the way you kept the large eyes and smallish nose is simply great. In all honesty I could see how this could have been Tea's current style if she didn't get lazy and sloppy with her art.

Sylvie Paula Paula

He's wasting his life and killing his body
kiwifarms.net
BRUH. THIS IS AWESOME! Also, first time posting here.

And, I don't know... But this "Brandon White" reminds me of someone... Who might that be?

View attachment 1202891

Ah! Yes! Trash Dentist Flower, from Novocaine by GHOST (and Creep-P. 2017)

idk maybe that's a coincidence but, honeeeyy
Brandon was made in 2010, and had that fluffy hair before Trash Dentist Flower did.

• Agree
Reactions: Big Tiddy Bara

Jughber

✧•° 𝑻𝒆𝒂𝒘𝒛𝒂𝒉 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒈!! °•✧
kiwifarms.net
I’m not sure if editing picrew stuff counts. But I took a shot at redrawing one I made while having a bit of a chuckle at how bad the picrew stuff fit together. I tried to keep the ass-thetik.

I don't know if it's considered powerleveling- but would dming a person your social media count? Because I'd love to follow you!

fuzzybell

Jesus loves sluts
kiwifarms.net
some of the things you people post are hilariously autistic. this is the kind of shit you guys do:

"i was admiring making fun of salem's toyhouse and saw this African American girl character who doesnt even look remotely ethnic and her anatomy is soo bad so i improved it...im not the best artist and i havent gotten a new phone from mummy since 2014 so forgive the shite quality x("
20297160_bYRD19iEfauJKCq.png
Annotation 2020-07-10 152053(1).png

quit the clit sucking and just admit that you like to make tearzah fanart.

Fission Mailed

cOwOna
kiwifarms.net
some of the things you people post are hilariously autistic. this is the kind of shit you guys do:

"i was admiring making fun of salem's toyhouse and saw this African American girl character who doesnt even look remotely ethnic and her anatomy is soo bad so i improved it...im not the best artist and i havent gotten a new phone from mummy since 2014 so forgive the shite quality x("

I wouldn't call what we're doing fanart, but I do admit it is fun to redraw Tea's art. Some concepts are quite cute despite Tea's lack of quality and execution.
Pretty sure most posters realize it's autistic, which is why there's a dedicated thread so as not to shit up the main thread.

Caliante'

kiwifarms.net

oh no you're delusional :(

Tags
None