Redrawing/editing art made by tearzah/dollieguts and their copycats -

bother or annoyance

annoyance or bother
kiwifarms.net
Found smth for yall.
Go wild.

(they deserve the attention, bless their dear soul.)

https://toyhou.se/7391412.hemlock-foxglove/gallery

https://toyhou.se/6514946.kitty/gallery

https://toyhou.se/6127483.rue/gallery

https://toyhou.se/6866443.-luca-/gallery

Sea creature

Real sea boi hours
kiwifarms.net
Found smth for yall.
Go wild.

(they deserve the attention, bless their dear soul.)

https://toyhou.se/7391412.hemlock-foxglove/gallery

https://toyhou.se/6514946.kitty/gallery

https://toyhou.se/6127483.rue/gallery

https://toyhou.se/6866443.-luca-/gallery
The best one out of all of these is definitely Wig Kinoshita. It just reeks of joke character.

Belial

Just lurkin' along.
kiwifarms.net
So that post I made the other day about how much worse Tearzah's coloring has gotten with her recent art style shift had me thinking, and I got bored enough to challenge myself and see how much better I could make one of her lazier recent Ash pictures, using only the coloring gimmicks she used in her old art.

Original, taken from her Toyhouse here:
1594950725741.png

What even the tiniest bit of effort in her own old style can do:
1594951421840.png

I also couldn't resist fixing the legs at least a little, because damn do they need it.

Sea creature

Real sea boi hours
kiwifarms.net
So that post I made the other day about how much worse Tearzah's coloring has gotten with her recent art style shift had me thinking, and I got bored enough to challenge myself and see how much better I could make one of her lazier recent Ash pictures, using only the coloring gimmicks she used in her old art.

Original, taken from her Toyhouse here:
View attachment 1453271

What even the tiniest bit of effort in her own old style can do:
View attachment 1453299

I also couldn't resist fixing the legs at least a little, because damn do they need it.
That's actually a LOT better.

eeeeeeeeeeeee_diot

it takes a really high iq to understand validate
kiwifarms.net
Was catching up with the Tearzah thread and was looking through her NSFW twitter (Shush, don't ask) when I saw this particular thing. I'll sperg because I do like selfie poses, and this was a big mess.
tearzah_redraw.jpg

So I redrew it. It's a bit sketchy and I'm sure there's a bunch of problems with it, but at least it looks good to me! :)
TEARZAH_redraw.png

And I cropped it, because god damn, that fucking selfie pose won't work at all, no matter how much I tried to fix it.
TEARZAH_redraw_2.png

bother or annoyance

annoyance or bother
kiwifarms.net
The best one out of all of these is definitely Wig Kinoshita. It just reeks of joke character.
Was catching up with the Tearzah thread and was looking through her NSFW twitter (Shush, don't ask) when I saw this particular thing. I'll sperg because I do like selfie poses, and this was a big mess.
View attachment 1455899

So I redrew it. It's a bit sketchy and I'm sure there's a bunch of problems with it, but at least it looks good to me! :)
View attachment 1455916
And I cropped it, because god damn, that fucking selfie pose won't work at all, no matter how much I tried to fix it.
View attachment 1455917
Holy shit dude im digging your remake and style!!

brickbat

kiwifarms.net
Untitled485_20200720225247.PNG
IMG_0834.PNG

I edit this with a finger on my phone. I am sure I spent more time doing so than the time taken to complete the actual commission. I meant to only edit the lineart a little and ended up practically redrawing it instead. I realized too late that this entire pose is anatomically incorrect. Why are the legs so long. I'm so tired.
Critic for Tearzah:
  • Take a few minutes to inspect the linework, erase the lines crossing into others. There are so many, and it gives the commission of sloppy work. Yes, it's cute and simple, but simplicity does not give way to laziness.
  • Make the clothing interact with the subject's body. Example areas where interaction is vital is the legs/feet. Also, I couldn't tell what the dress was meant to be
  • Take care with style 'quirks'. I can tell what they were trying to do with the frilly loops, but laziness staled the effect.
  • Please sketch first the head's eyeline and hairline first. They have a nasty habit of misunderstanding facial perspective, which leads to the face drooping off the skull, and that enormous forehead

SixTrees

Knight of cancel culture
kiwifarms.net
I felt like redrawing a Tearzah/Salem piece today.

After spending like an hour on the digital version I'm not sure if I don't like the sketch better.
I’m really digging those doll fingers! Tearzah wishes she had the motivation for anything this interesting to look at :story:

I wonder if that one recent whiteknight in the main Tearzah thread actually had a gander over here after being pointed to it. Sometimes people with a little artistic experience like to sperg over online artists, who knew

EDIT to add my own 5 min contribution:

Original:
tearzah2.png

Mine:
tearzah.png

Those colossal hands drove me up the wall, it was such an easy fix even after all layers were merged. Made the eyes smaller too because Tearzah drawing eyes flying off of the skull also irks me.

Last edited:

Lil' Slugger

【KIWICORE】
kiwifarms.net
tea's bootlickers are really into the big thighs.. like there's what she did to ash and then there's her orbiters with this shit (source)
View attachment 1450932

but they can't even keep their own OC consistent.. :story:
View attachment 1450935
They commissioned tea recently
View attachment 1450945
edit
Lmao I was wondering what was up with the spine and then I realized that it has a single ball joint.
The idea is cute but I mean.. Maybe at least dont have similar hair as ash? I dunno I could be wrong but it would be cute if the hair was maybe a long ponytail with ginger or really light blonde hair? Black hair is fine but it looks like other ash rip off's too. Which is okay if that is what theyre going for
Wanted to try my hand at this orbiter oc as a warmup. Took the hair suggestion from Divinelyvile, and changed the stupid stomach ball-joint to a spine. I tried adding the huge meaty claws Tea and her orbiters like so much, but I just couldn't. They look weird in general, and even weirder on a character that's supposed to be an uwu fragile doll. Same goes for the elephantiasis legs.

doll.png

Aaa0aaa0

Internet Sticker Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Wanted to try my hand at this orbiter oc as a warmup. Took the hair suggestion from Divinelyvile, and changed the stupid stomach ball-joint to a spine. I tried adding the huge meaty claws Tea and her orbiters like so much, but I just couldn't. They look weird in general, and even weirder on a character that's supposed to be an uwu fragile doll. Same goes for the elephantiasis legs.

View attachment 1466307
Hey, add another thing or two and you got yourself a new oc if you're into that!

Lil' Slugger

【KIWICORE】
kiwifarms.net
Hey, add another thing or two and you got yourself a new oc if you're into that!
Heh, I actually considered not posting it here and changing it further to do just that. Decided against it, though I do like the idea of a doll character with a missing midsection. Got the idea from a doll customization video where the midsection was made into an aquarium.
1595522870017.png

bother or annoyance

annoyance or bother
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1466307
but dude she looks so much cuter now

View attachment 1466307
Ohh she looks so cute! yeah it is still slightly off but she seems a lot more human/lively now! O:

Tags
None