Regarding OnlyFans and the Forum -

Mr. Skeltal

Bone Poet
kiwifarms.net

The lady doth protest too much, methinks​

Can you explain why you are so hell bent on getting in Google's good graces? I get not wanting to piss a few thousand bucks on a lawyer when a e-whore gets uppity, but why the Google cock sucking?
Did you name your profile after the tool your mom's boyfriend used to find all the cum stains in your bedroom carpet?

More seriously maintaining a somewhat decent SEO is good to keep the site running. Why give in to Google's pressure and slink away into tor when you can show up in some loser's search results on the google?

ScatmansWorld

kiwifarms.net
what does happen is that when a real person sees more and more women around them open up to prostitution, defending it, supporting it, and eventually engaging in it, that impacts their view on the other sex in general.
And again, how is that different than the view of "If we have too much violent media, people will think violence is ok and they'll all go crazy!"? Whorish people are gonna be whores no matter what, and people who look down at women as sex objects undeserving of any respect will do it regardless of whores being seen as disgusting outliers or not.

Last edited:

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
What revenue? There's no ads on this site, and revenue only comes from people who tend to be actually invested in this website. People who want to see it continue or purchase merchandise. Not something someone who just casually clicks on a google link is likely to do.
and how do you think people GET actually invested in this website? everybody starts out as a clueless casual newbie, most stumble upon the farms when they're researching (google!) some drama they heard about somewhere else on the internet. once they find the place, they figure out that it's funny so they stick around and that's how they eventually grow attached to the site to the point where they consider buying nulls silver coins or wiring crypto to him.

if null had stuck to just running the forums exclusively for the original oldfag cwcki forums userbase from ten years ago then the site would have died many years ago already.

Blacklight

kiwifarms.net
Did you name your profile after the tool your mom's boyfriend used to find all the cum stains in your bedroom carpet?

More seriously maintaining a somewhat decent SEO is good to keep the site running. Why give in to Google's pressure and slink away into tor when you can show up in some loser's search results on the google?
Why would you want to bend over backwards to appease a company who hates you and would be just as likely to remove you entirely out of the blue one day?

Blacklight

kiwifarms.net
and how do you think people GET actually invested in this website? everybody starts out as a clueless casual newbie, most stumble upon the farms when they're researching (google!) some drama they heard about somewhere else on the internet. once they find the place, they figure out that it's funny so they stick around and that's how they eventually grow attached to the site to the point where they consider buying nulls silver coins or wiring crypto to him.

if null had stuck to just running the forums exclusively for the original oldfag cwcki forums userbase from ten years ago then the site would have died many years ago already.
And I would have to believe this place survives and brings in more people just based on word of mouth, or people organically finding out about it by someone screaming about it on Twitter. I might be wrong with my thinking, but it's how I managed to find the place a few years ago. Most of the people I talk to who also go on the farms found it without googling anything.

These are personal anecdotes so I'm fine admitting I'm wrong on this.

I can't imagine

kiwifarms.net
And I would have to believe this place survives and brings in more people just based on word of mouth, or people organically finding out about it by someone screaming about it on Twitter. I might be wrong with my thinking, but it's how I managed to find the place a few years ago. Most of the people I talk to who also go on the farms found it without googling anything.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the guy running the site probably has a better idea than you how many people find the site using Google.

0x0000C1A

An unconscious bias; a raison d'être no-one knows
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
would be just as likely to remove you entirely out of the blue one day?
Kiwifarms is not even close to be "likely removed out of the blue" by search engines because it does not operate like stormfront and does not harbor people seen on stormfront.
Your retarded mentality and short-sightedness is the reason google jannies usually omit those websites from search queries.

Not Really Here

"You're a small, irrelevant island nation"
kiwifarms.net
Why would you want to bend over backwards to appease a company who hates you and would be just as likely to remove you entirely out of the blue one day?
Because it currently has a near monopoly on search and discovery, as with all monopolies that will end at some point. The way they are politically sanitizing their search results, and thus returning garbage results harms their core product, creating a market opening for good search and discovery(good being defined as finding what the user is looking for).
It's about surviving the current fuckery.

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
And again, how is that different than the view of "If we have too much violent media, people will think violence is ok and they'll all go crazy!"? Whorish people are gonna be whores no matter what, and people who look down at women as sex objects will do it regardless of whores being seen as disgusting outliers or not.
because this is not about fictional entertainment media, but about the way real people in society are acting and behaving. there's a fundamental difference to that. everybody with an iq above room temp knows that fiction is, well, fictional, and does not reflect reality, hence people generally know to not take it too seriously and do not base their worldview on it too much.

the same does not apply to the actions of real people. the way you see other people act and behave is what shapes your perception of other people in general, it's what defines your sense of 'normal'.
if what you see around you is women acting like whores and seeing nothing wrong with it, the logical conclusion you'll arrive at is that women are whores who see nothing wrong with being whores.

ScatmansWorld

kiwifarms.net

I'll answer your query with another quote from deer feeder.

oh so you're just a schizo retard who thinks their 10 user Lain imageboard is le resistance. Okay, good luck institutionalizing change from your .onion url, you stupid fucking faggot.

For the KMT to keep China democratic, the first step of their master plan was having their shit pushed in all the way to a small, unassailable island. Genius.

Not Really Here

"You're a small, irrelevant island nation"
kiwifarms.net
And again, how is that different than the view of "If we have too much violent media, people will think violence is ok and they'll all go crazy!"? Whorish people are gonna be whores no matter what, and people who look down at women as sex objects undeserving of any respect will do it regardless of whores being seen as disgusting outliers or not.
Because people don't have parasocial relationships with videogames.

thismanlies

Sacred Cows Make The Juiciest Hamburgers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The lady doth protest too much, methinks​

Can you explain why you are so hell bent on getting in Google's good graces? I get not wanting to piss a few thousand bucks on a lawyer when a e-whore gets uppity, but why the Google cock sucking?
>Be normie
>See some autist post some incredibly dumb shit online
>Laugh.exe
>Google this person to see if they've done anything else
>See a New Zealand fruit forum in the search results
>Click on it
>Find yourself at the edge of an autistic abyss
>Stare into the abyss
>The abyss awkwardly stares back because it's autistic
>Take the plunge
>Discover that autist you initially googled is a diaper fur
>And there are nudes
>You find out there's an entire Internet culture around these people called lolcows
>You discover another one of these lolcows
>This one is an e-celeb who creeps on underaged fans
>You create an account
>You download Brave and configure its BAT settings
>An ominous sound emanates from your speakers
>You don't remember clicking it
>But you're not afraid
>Rather you feel like you've found a new home
>That sound is...

And that's why Google optimization is important.