Regarding the apparent and imminent repeal of Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act and the future of this website. -

cypocraphy

Deader than the parents on "Party Of Five"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Section 230 should be revoked, immediately should be revoked, number one. For Zuckerberg and other platforms, "
And it should be revoked. It should be revoked because it is not merely an internet company. It is propagating falsehoods they know to be false, and we should be setting standards not unlike the Europeans are doing relative to privacy. You guys still have editors. I’m sitting with them. Not a joke. There is no editorial impact at all on Facebook. None. None whatsoever. It’s irresponsible. It’s totally irresponsible.
" says Biden.

Hopefully he forgot he said that by now.

Grape_Soda

"World's Greatest Dissapointment" -Mom
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1822709
These retards don't realize 230 is the only reason 4chan didn't get shut down years ago
It is baffling to go on /pol/ and see them want to repeal a law that keeps the site up. You can like Trump but disagree when he says or does something stupid. Are they stupid, brainwashed, or are they just trolls looking to mess with everyone?
Honestly I think /pol/ turned into a bunch of Trump Simps.
There's a thread on the 18+ board of Handsome Men of gaywads showing their ass while wearing their cherished MAGA hats. And its regularly updated...Never saw that shit with Obama or the Left in general.

...There's trolling and then there's being against anyone remotely on the Left/Center that you must agree with everything Republicans do. Because thinking for yourself is super hard and challenging! :'(

Kike Konger

Bike, Bike, Bike!
kiwifarms.net
Honestly I think /pol/ turned into a bunch of Trump Simps.
There's a thread on the 18+ board of Handsome Men of gaywads showing their ass while wearing their cherished MAGA hats. And its regularly updated...Never saw that shit with Obama or the Left in general.

...There's trolling and then there's being against anyone remotely on the Left/Center that you must agree with everything Republicans do. Because thinking for yourself is super hard and challenging! :'(
That's obviously because Obama didn't have the totally rad hats. Duh!

Crazedking

kiwifarms.net
I like how null is out there happy he didnt get his nuts cuts off while they are still held in a vicegrip that is only getting tighter and tighter until they are crushed.

Its only a matter of time before globohomo control the internet and shut KF down :(

cypocraphy

Deader than the parents on "Party Of Five"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like how null is out there happy he didnt get his nuts cuts off while they are still held in a vicegrip that is only getting tighter and tighter until they are crushed.

Its only a matter of time before globohomo control the internet and shut KF down :(

We're just happy to savor this autistic funhouse for as long as we can. Maybe we'll be safe in the end. stranger things have happened.

Desktop User2

kiwifarms.net
Trafalgar, of all polling agencies, has D leading both GA runoffs. I hope Mitch is happy withholding the 2k aid just to lose Senate control.
MitchBTFOd.png

Lieutenant Rasczak

Just another internet retard
kiwifarms.net
Fuck this retard.

This bill sucked and there's a lot about it passing which is not a cause for celebration. None of it involved a ChiCom plot to empower big tech or whatever the fuck this dumb faggot is going on about. He's literally just upset that his Twitter account is getting banned as soon as he's out of office and no one is willing to repeal crucial Internet legislation to spite them.

All those fucking retards going on and on and on about how this was 4D chess to get compromise on 230, how this was never about full repeal or whatever the fuck, here you go. He got cucked by the lame duck. The most pitiful way to go out. The only way this could get worse for him is if he did something stupid in January to try and stay in office and got booked under the Insurrection Act for it.

View attachment 1822393

View attachment 1822394
Twitter's only known for two things. Donald Trump, and being Tumblr 2.0. If they YEET Donnie off Twitter, it's just going to be known for being the mental asylum of the internet and twitter will finally fucking die. Besides, Donald can just get a Parler account like two of his sons already have. Let twitter die by letting it roll around in it's own piss and shit.

Also, I'm predicting that twitter will get DDOS'ed if they ban Trump's account.
(EDIT: If they do repeal Section 230, that's the moment I say the US is done for and leave for greener pastures)

Last edited:

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Twitter's only known for two things. Donald Trump, and being Tumblr 2.0. If they YEET Donnie off Twitter, it's just going to be known for being the mental asylum of the internet and twitter will finally fucking die.
I partly look forward to Twitter banning Trump because it will really piss Trump the fuck off, and partly because it will also actually fuck Twitter over and drive another nail into the coffin of its relevancy. The more totally Twitter becomes a hive of tumblr rejects and obvious fuckups, troons, loons, goons and buffoons, the sooner it will die. It will more or less put a "no normies allowed" sign on their clubhouse door.

whatever I feel like

Disney Diaper Size Fetish Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Here's a list of the no votes. Ones in yellow are speculated to be running for president. Whole lot of putting personal ambition over the national good here.

View attachment 1822682
Oh yeah, and for those who are exceptionally cowardly, here are the people who didn't show up...

Jones (D) ("running" for AG right now, lost election)
Gardner (R) (could run for president, lost election)
Graham (R) (probably not running for president)
Sasse (R) (probably not running for president)
Loeffler (R) (actively campaigning, no right answer for electoral reasons)
Perdue (R) (actively campaigning, no right answer for electoral reasons)

Slowpoke Sonic

psychic water hedgehog pokemon (they/them)
kiwifarms.net
Fuck this retard.

This bill sucked and there's a lot about it passing which is not a cause for celebration. None of it involved a ChiCom plot to empower big tech or whatever the fuck this dumb faggot is going on about. He's literally just upset that his Twitter account is getting banned as soon as he's out of office and no one is willing to repeal crucial Internet legislation to spite them.

All those fucking retards going on and on and on about how this was 4D chess to get compromise on 230, how this was never about full repeal or whatever the fuck, here you go. He got cucked by the lame duck. The most pitiful way to go out. The only way this could get worse for him is if he did something stupid in January to try and stay in office and got booked under the Insurrection Act for it.

View attachment 1822393

View attachment 1822394
Good.