Regarding the apparent and imminent repeal of Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act and the future of this website. -

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Zion Don

@realDonaldTrump - Official Account
kiwifarms.net
"I'm telling you, Karen! That helicopter has been following me around ever since I called Jeff Bezos a fag on kiwifarms this morning!"

lorrainebraccomakesmehard.jpg

John Titor

Pronouns: time/temporal/tempself
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
> Section 230 gives unlimited power to big tech
Trumpfags, explain this shit. You aren't all this retarded, right?

DNA_JACKED

Pronouns are Ni/Gg/Er: proud transracialwomankin
kiwifarms.net
This is most likely a publicity stunt: he knows it won´t be repealed in the short term, so he tries to lure the retard right while enjoying the benefits/safeguards of the provision.
Optimistic as fuck.

Much more likely most of the internet is run by bloviated fucktards that thing they will be the one exception when the proletariat are sent to the gulags.

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry that my free service running me $1000/mo (not including legal expenses now) is too expensive for you.
Why the fuck would I pay for you to expose my personal data when your incompetent ass will do it for free?
I had relaxed the server's security a while back

You call his supporters retards, but from what I can tell, you've been a hot mess far before he ever came in the picture.

Then you go and sperg out and get all emotional and mushy about how you're getting older want to start a family and shit. Nobody fucking cares. Save that shit for your diary.

And while we're on the subject, please don't start a family. The gene pool already needs enough chlorine as it is without you pissing in it some more.

Zion Don

@realDonaldTrump - Official Account
kiwifarms.net
Reminder the only conservative Trump prevented getting censored was Ian Miles Chong (Trump got him unbanned from Twitter).

Iconic. I love the recent Trump pardons, I really hope on Jan 19th he pardons a bunch more jew banker types. One last kick in the balls to his frothing base.

WolfeTone

Ball Ween Hammer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why the fuck would I pay for you to expose my personal data when your incompetent ass will do it for free?

You call his supporters retards, but from what I can tell, you've been a hot mess far before he ever came in the picture.

Then you go and sperg out and get all emotional and mushy about how you're getting older want to start a family and shit. Nobody fucking cares. Save that shit for your diary.

And while we're on the subject, please don't start a family. The gene pool already needs enough chlorine as it is without you pissing in it some more.
Oi vey.

How can you be so upset living in Florida?

It's one of the best places to be outside of Japan for Corona.

We've got some of the laxest lockdowns, sunlight that just won't quit, and stored money to act as fat reserves for our economy.

And here you are, hucking insults at a man living in the midst of the infamous Russian Winter.

Weak.

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Ow so edgy. Just don't cut yourself.