Regarding the apparent and imminent repeal of Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act and the future of this website. -

Arm Pit Cream

5%er, Jupiterian Philosopher, Anglophobe, CSIS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hahahahaha :story: :story: :story:

IMG_20210104_190309.jpgIMG_20210104_192258.jpg

"Parler would thrive under section 230 being repealed"

Last edited:

DNA_JACKED

Pronouns are Ni/Gg/Er: proud transracialwomankin
kiwifarms.net
This is most likely a publicity stunt: he knows it won´t be repealed in the short term, so he tries to lure the retard right while enjoying the benefits/safeguards of the provision.
Optimistic as fuck.

Much more likely most of the internet is run by bloviated fucktards that thing they will be the one exception when the proletariat are sent to the gulags.

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry that my free service running me $1000/mo (not including legal expenses now) is too expensive for you.
Why the fuck would I pay for you to expose my personal data when your incompetent ass will do it for free?
I had relaxed the server's security a while back

You call his supporters retards, but from what I can tell, you've been a hot mess far before he ever came in the picture.

Then you go and sperg out and get all emotional and mushy about how you're getting older want to start a family and shit. Nobody fucking cares. Save that shit for your diary.

And while we're on the subject, please don't start a family. The gene pool already needs enough chlorine as it is without you pissing in it some more.

WolfeTone

Ball Ween Hammer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why the fuck would I pay for you to expose my personal data when your incompetent ass will do it for free?

You call his supporters retards, but from what I can tell, you've been a hot mess far before he ever came in the picture.

Then you go and sperg out and get all emotional and mushy about how you're getting older want to start a family and shit. Nobody fucking cares. Save that shit for your diary.

And while we're on the subject, please don't start a family. The gene pool already needs enough chlorine as it is without you pissing in it some more.
Oi vey.

How can you be so upset living in Florida?

It's one of the best places to be outside of Japan for Corona.

We've got some of the laxest lockdowns, sunlight that just won't quit, and stored money to act as fat reserves for our economy.

And here you are, hucking insults at a man living in the midst of the infamous Russian Winter.

Weak.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Ow so edgy. Just don't cut yourself.

WolfeTone

Ball Ween Hammer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Willfully? What about inadvertently? Here's another data breach from 2017.
Well, compare that to any other service that's been around half as long.

It's why I said willfully. Glad I wasn't participating then.

Who was the one that wasn't Sieg?
I believe it was @fag0t for posting someone else's manifesto; that one was more likely a shitty roll of the dice on the particular agent that was dealing with that case, you can ask the man about it more if you'd like.

Something about New Zealand and Little Dog Syndrome.