Regarding the apparent and imminent repeal of Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act and the future of this website. -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Apteryx Owenii

Happy to no longer have CWC-related username
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"All those fucking retards going on and on and on about how this was 4D chess to get compromise on 230, how this was never about full repeal or whatever the fuck, here you go. He got cucked by the lame duck. The most pitiful way to go out. The only way this could get worse for him is if he did something stupid in January to try and stay in office and got booked under the Insurrection Act for it."
welp

FunPosting101

Ebin posting only. No other posts allowed. :DDDD
kiwifarms.net
Trump lost because of electoral fraud, simple as that. Also, when the diversity hire takes over from the dementia patient section 230 will almost certainly be gutted, so all this whining over what Trump might have done to it had the fraud not occurred or been successfully fought off is rather academic at this point.

Freshly Baked Socks

what would YOU do with a brain if you had one?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At what point are you willing to say he's a fucking exceptional individual who can't keep his forum user data secure? Because to me it doesn't look like there is one.
Please show me where on the doll Null promised to keep your precious forum data secure. Quite oppositely, I recall scrolling past bold and ominous warnings telling me to renounce my sanity before posting here.

gonfedthreat.png

So I have to ask, why would they keep coming back?

Last edited:

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
So exactly jack shit happened due to this, and everyone doomed over nothing while adding in the usual "please delete A&H daddy Null."
lol
Give them time. Some exceptional individual will try this again. I remain cautiously optimistic that there is still bipartisan support for 230, much as there was when it was passed, as ironic as it is that it is the main surviving portion of the censorship bill called the Communications Decency Act.

The High Prophet of Truth

Guiding all to the Great Journey.
kiwifarms.net
Give them time. Some exceptional individual will try this again. I remain cautiously optimistic that there is still bipartisan support for 230, much as there was when it was passed, as ironic as it is that it is the main surviving portion of the censorship bill called the Communications Decency Act.
I have no doubts Biden will try something, and there's already been smaller attempts at attacking it by Democrats.

Pyre

Feeling very toasty
kiwifarms.net

Very interesting article on the situation. I'm surprised this wasn't posted. Maybe we can actually discuss 230 instead of bitching an orange exceptional individual lost a fair election.

Drakonnan

Aaron Wing Li
kiwifarms.net

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net

Pyre

Feeling very toasty
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this fits here nor not.

There's a Change petition to shut down the farms. Oh noes!!!

(Came across it when a potential lolcow QueenofSpade posted it.)

The post:

View attachment 2484803View attachment 2484803

The petition

Capture.PNG
Is this that Brony Pedophile? The dude that looks like Quasimodo? Graeme, from Ireland, says he's being cyberbullied by the Farms.