Regarding the apparent and imminent repeal of Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act and the future of this website.

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dingusmcbingus

Schizo Studier
kiwifarms.net
Well its been an honor serving with you all.

Is Mad at the Internet and SS13 going to live on?

Attachments

• kHPxj2F.jpg
    kHPxj2F.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 100

InsolentGaylord

kiwifarms.net
I guess fun just can't last on the internet forever. Everything just seems less funny now. I wonder how A&H users will react to daddy Drumpf being the one to finally take down the farms. God bless internet trannies your dreaded hitler will destroy the tranny death forum.
He took down the Globohomo that was Big Tech too, so again, he had to save the world by making this big sacrifice.

Mountain Dew

STOP DRINKING SODA FATTY
kiwifarms.net
Do you recommend backing up information that people would want to keep, or scraping threads? I know that you said if Kiwifarms closed down, you'd keep a full archive of the site available, but with the legal entanglements of having no Section 230 it seems like even that would be dicey for you.

If anything, thanks for sticking your neck out for the site for so long, Null.

Faster Than Chris Robin

The Unofficial Official Gab Updates Guy
kiwifarms.net
Boohoo, at least big tech won't be able to spread their globohomo garbage and make everything worse.

It's a tolerable sacrifice.
But nothing about 230 prevents them from doing that. That part is a lie lol

You gain nothing, and all it costs you is everything worthwhile about the Internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.