Regarding the apparent and imminent repeal of Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act and the future of this website.

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.
Status
Not open for further replies.

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Boohoo, at least big tech won't be able to spread their globohomo garbage and make everything worse.

It's a tolerable sacrifice.
Neck yourself retard.
1607020865000.png

Troonos

Regrettable Cake Farts
kiwifarms.net
"Boo hoo, Twitter hurt my feefees when they deleted my tweet. I'm just going to abuse my executive power to destroy the entire internet in a massive temper tantrum!"

What a little bitch. I'm glad I voted third-party.

I hope a COVID relapse takes this fat retard before he can gut the greatest innovation in human history and reward Big Tech by permanently making it too expensive for anyone to compete with Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.

Thank you, Jersh, for all the personal sacrifices you've made to keep this website alive for us with no tangible benefit to yourself. If this is all over, I hope you can find some beautiful Slavic tradwife who still puts on makeup and a dress to go to the grocer so she can cook you and your sixteen adorable half-Slav children borscht every night.

Last edited:

Mister Loser

Processed in a facility that also processes nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Going to go out on a limb here to say Trump's threats are probably still not gonna really effect anything. The dude's in a transitioning cabinet, once Biden's in office anything Trump said is gonna go down the drain along with his empty threats like this one.
You're blowing this way out of proportion dude. We're gonna be fine. You almost gave me a heart attack for a moment, but I'm gonna keep my chin up until I see this site pulled off for good.

Alrakkan

kiwifarms.net
If this is it, I want to say thank you to Null and the entire moderation team for all the work you have put in over the decade. No person speaking honestly and knowledgeably can say that this place was unimportant and impotent. Deep within too many stories and too many sagas does the Kiwi Farms lie to ever be really forgotten. In the face of coming insurmountable odds, I want to post this before it's too late. You'll probably recognise it from Bond. I find, as probably intended, that it echoes much of my own experience having grown up in the UK. The Internet as a whole will fade into this mode once this place goes. And I can assure you, you've all been really important to me and that's a fucking fact. Remember, keep the powder dry. Stay safe out there.

We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,--
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Status
Not open for further replies.