Registrations will remain closed to the public throughout June, 2022.

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Null

Custodian of Records, King of Lies, Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Almost without exception the newest users from March/April/May are the worst I've ever seen. There is zero attempt to integrate into the site. I don't think people are lurking anymore, they're registering with zero concept of what kind of community this is and with no intention of figuring it out. They just want to blow chunks in every direction.

I have never been "registration date elitist" because I think that's stupid but I am actually not sure what to think about this profound mental handicap on display from newest users.

June will not have registrations without invitation. Lurk more.

Near

Yes yes well done Slytherin, well done
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've seen some people registering with their real names on here lately, like it's a fucking LinkedIn. Do the invited users not go through the registration page that clearly states what kind of information will be gone after if they decide to make an account?

Last edited:

Caesare

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Was it due to Nick's free promotion during his debate with Jim?
Causing the white knights to defend him and other AF members.
Every new thread on the front page has to do with that faggotry, so I would say yes even though I don't know one thing about any of these homosexuals. Who follows this dogshit? Is this all the new users or what?

Kier

kiwifarms.net
The kids who grew up with social practice about as much infosec as their boomer grandparents. Apparently only those who grew up in web 1.0 learnt the value of not attaching your virtual shit to your actual identity.
Many zoomers are taught NOT to use infosec and leave a strong internet trail to show accountability and show who you are to employers. Many school projects force you to dox yourself on publically accessable pages. They are not taught infosec at all. I was not, I learned it myself because I'm not retarded.

Absolutego

Thunderdome Despot
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The kids who grew up with social practice about as much infosec as their boomer grandparents. Apparently only those who grew up in web 1.0 learnt the value of not attaching your virtual shit to your actual identity.
They also have about the same limited depth of technical understanding as their boomer grandparents. Things like directory trees mystify them. Reducing technology to a few meme buttons on everyone's phone was a mistake.

Null

Custodian of Records, King of Lies, Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
I'm more surprised that people who are invited are not linked to nulls post about never using your real name. Making a email address specifically for the farms and even making a new pseudonym specifically for the farms. Is there treebanning for inviting stupid people?
Invitations go through the regular registration form.