Enterbots Regulas314 -

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
First of all, this Enterbot has a diaper fetish. I'm not kidding. You can see it for yourself here.

https://archive.today/a2knt

With that said, he's a hardcore Enter fanboy that comments frequently on Enter's page and worships him as if he were the second coming of Jesus Christ. He also does a lot of his own Animated Atrocities entries on DA despite not using the template that his God came up with.

The Jumping Dwarf

I'm offendered if misgendered
kiwifarms.net
I'm afraid you're being too generous there, pennypincher. This guy is not just your average Enter-worshipping fantard, what he does is beyond sperging. His journal and comments are a trainwreck of the most beautiful kind. Highlights include a conspiracy theory on how Ren Seeks Help relates to a Dragon Ball Z movie, crying over a SpongeBob fan video which is already pretty autistic on itself, journals where he documents his cartoon-related nightmares, tard-raging over forgetting to bid for a bunch of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles DVDs on Ebay, and this bunch of crap no one cares about copied from a Mr. Enter journal.

And of course, let's not forget the comment that got him a thread.

Remember when we though Daan was the worst of the bunch? Good times.

Simplicity111

kiwifarms.net
I'm afraid you're being too generous there, pennypincher. This guy is not just your average Enter-worshipping fantard, what he does is beyond sperging. His journal and comments are a trainwreck of the most beautiful kind. Highlights include a conspiracy theory on how Ren Seeks Help relates to a Dragon Ball Z movie, crying over a SpongeBob fan video which is already pretty autistic on itself, journals where he documents his cartoon-related nightmares, tard-raging over forgetting to bid for a bunch of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles DVDs on Ebay, and this bunch of crap no one cares about copied from a Mr. Enter journal.

And of course, let's not forget the comment that got him a thread.

Remember when we though Daan was the worst of the bunch? Good times.
Oh god the nightmare one. That just shows how devoted he is to being a fucking manchild.

• Agree
Reactions: Mr. Awesome Man

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net
https://archive.today/f1Rd1
Warning: massive hyperfuckingsperginghisassoff overload ahead.
Shit, I had a dream like that, only it was a convention full of fictional characters, freaks & morons, and some sane people. And we fought this giant killer doll Attack on Titan style.

Never in that dream was there a horny man from a mediocre cartoon wanting me to suck his dick.

Simplicity111

kiwifarms.net
Shit, I had a dream like that, only it was a convention full of fictional characters, freaks & morons, and some sane people. And we fought this giant killer doll Attack on Titan style.

Never in that dream was there a horny man from a mediocre cartoon wanting me to suck his dick.
Exactly so. This nerd needs to pack his bags and leave to Spergtropolis Megacity.

• Agree
Reactions: Mr. Awesome Man

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net
Exactly so. This nerd needs to pack his bags and leave to Spergtropolis Megacity.
He and the rest of Enter's clique (Enter himself included). Hell, that's where all the lolcows should go, autistic or not.

But I'm getting off track, have some of the man's art:

... He did say he was 20, right? Are we sure he isn't really 10 years old?

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino