Skitzocow Reitanna Seishin / Kara Leigh Reynolds - Pansexual Bipolar Insomniac Youtube Ranter and "My Little Pony" Gore Fanfiction

ScaryMonsters

kiwifarms.net
12/21/2018: She is just digging her own grave at this point,
she even blocked one of her most hungry whiteknights boot lickers for pointing out a mistake she made in her own recoloured "OC". Of course in Lowcow fashion she deleted fucking everything:

delte.PNG

I did not get a chance to screenshot the original conversation but her whiteknight did make a post about this dire situation:

https://www.deviantart.com/xxmidnightmuffinxx/journal/I-don-t-normally-do-this-but-775295259
Archive:
https://archive.org/details/Httpswww.deviantart.comxxmidnightmuffinxxjournalI-don-t-normally-do-this-but-775295259

If you go to Reitanna's comments on her profile it is littered by countless comments of this user. Blocking them, as autistic as they maybe is equivalent to shooting yourself in the foot.

3/27/2019: I know this thread is kinda fucking dead but I just wanna share something.

Reitanna completely loses her shit because in a video she made about pewdiepie and T-series (which is just 20 minutes of rambling about the situation despite knowing nothing about it.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3d1SulOt_U and some guy in the comments of that video agreed with her saying the "sub 2 pewdiepie" thing is annoying when some guy harmlessly replies with "subscribe to pewdiepie" she proceeds to block the guy. Some other person joins the conversation pointing out how much of a dictator Reitanna acts like and not being able to handle different opinions she deleted the thread. Unfortunately, I didn't screencap it so you're gonna have to take my word. Now a few minutes ago she comes up with this new 1-hour long video on the situation where she screams at the top of her lungs threatening to murder the kid. (headphone uses beware): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2lDwYLgoEU

Last edited by a moderator:

Crystal Pepsii

May the light illuminate your path.
kiwifarms.net
I've been watching the stuff with the discord Reitanna's fans have made go down for the past couple of days. Ever since these two invites were posted here, they've been on an absolute tard frenzy, as there is now a total of three ( probably more ) servers that have been made within such a short time span and the morons are already turning on one another, while a small group of them are trying to "lure" the one who's posted the first two invites here in the first place.

If anything of interest pops up, I'll be sure to update this thread about it, since the fanbase seems more stirred than Reitanna is at the moment.

Update, seems the kiddos are trying to throw people off with a "fake" server, and then there is talk about making a server that isn't named after Reitanna in hopes that'll throw off people ( it won't ). Some screenshots below.

Talks of a "fake" server to lure whoever is supposedly stalking them is:
1.png

2.png

3.png

I have intel that has recordings of their calls, including one of them badmouthing a "Denoriel" person who apparently made the second server in question. I will update when I am able to get these recordings.

Press_Play2002

Hypocrite Extraordanaire
kiwifarms.net
This fandom has to be one of the most autistic i've seen in a long time. Some of these seem to have even greater lolcow potential then Reitanna herself.
You can say that again. Wish I could have saved something during the early part of the hax. Now, as of today:

- Her DA is gone, with only the scraps of what's left in the form of traced drawings and dubious 3D Rigs (can't forget about those journals either, which are still partially accessible and viewable via a simple Google search)

- Her YouTube is now gone. It now looks like this:
Karas end lol.png

- She hasn't updated her WordPress blog since HANG ON! Found this:
The Fun Never Stops Part Ein.pngThe Fun Never Stops Part Zwei.pngThe Fun Never Stops Part Drei.pngThe Fun Never Stops Part Vier.pngThe Fun Never Stops Part Funf.png
Found a bit of a mining haul here. In short, she's spazzing out at her fans for finding her new account. And she has announced that she's "LEAVING ART FOREVERRRRR!11!11" In addition to this, she still blames her mother for all of this (which as you should already know, is a theme with her. Has been for over 10 years, whenever she's having a chimp-out, she ALWAYS finds a way to blame her mother being allegedly "abusive". Because we have zero evidence to confirm or causate anything in regards to this because we only hear Kara's side of the story, not her Mother's or her Father's). Going as far to publicly wishing that her mother succumbed to Heart Failure, just to further the point that Kara is a real piece of work.

- As a result, according to the users covering this development over the past two weeks, her now leaderless fanbase, are now running some gay ops on each other, and are still having their own Tinker Tailor, Soldier Spy-style LARPing session on 3-4 servers on Discord because if you want to play spy, what better place than Discord?! If it didn't work for Trout and Tears-I mean, Kraut. It's not going to work for them.

So it should already be clear that all of this started over a YouTube comment about PewDiePie being somehow relevant. (I love this year) Oh, and at least 80-95% of this was exacerbated by Kara herself as per usual. Additionally, Kara threatening to shoot a child didn't help matters either. Because she properly failed to paint herself as the victim and is now no longer able to do so. With her being gone from the internet.

But hey, for all that Ear Rape and screeching, she disappeared without even a whimper. And the world was silent once more.

DarkShy1998

kiwifarms.net
I used to be quite a fan. Not of reitanna but of *gasp* muffins. Now she hates muffins fans who only like muffins because "she makes original content" and "she has other fanfiction to work on" someone who likes one particular story does not have to like EVERY little artwork or other story unrelated to the same show you made a creepypasta of. Shes so very hypocritical, gives critique but if she receives it she backlashes the person, blocks them, then her underage white knights come running to the rescue. Yes underage, because it took me being 19 to realize I shouldnt have named my cat after her recolored oc Minkie.
She hates anyone who believes in God, hates anyone who actually likes President Trump (yes he has done some pretty good things if you read all hes passed, dont have to like his personality to like his work) but her latest rant about how anyone who likes god or trump can fuck off her channel will forever ruin me on her complete and lack of intelligence. Kara please, go fuck yourself. Your self righteous attitude towards how amazing you (edit typed your) are and how amazing your work is, and how anyone who has a different opinion than you is immature. Guess you never grew up. Some people have mental disabilities (like me Major Depressive Dissorder, PTSD, Anxiety, Borderline Personality Disorder (I shut down when I really need to communicate emotions) and ODD (I cannot stand authority, bosses, teachers anyone who is of a higher ground than I am) but you dont see me going, oh no! I cant work with my disabilities! Please send me money to pay for my pills.

Bitch. Get a job. I have a full time job despite all my "disabilites" and lack of being able to socialize with people. Its life.

-__-

Oh and it's been 2 years since she last updated muffins. When are her white knights going to realize, she never is going to finish it the queen of "I'll get to it when I feel like it"

Last edited:

DrainRedRain

retadred and aware
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I used to be quite a fan. Not of reitanna but of *gasp* muffins. Now she hates muffins fans who only like muffins because "she makes original content" and "she has other fanfiction to work on" someone who likes one particular story does not have to like EVERY little artwork or other story unrelated to the same show you made a creepypasta of. Shes so very hypocritical, gives critique but if she receives it she backlashes the person, blocks them, then her underage white knights come running to the rescue. Yes underage, because it took me being 19 to realize I shouldnt have named my cat after her recolored oc Minkie.
She hates anyone who believes in God, hates anyone who actually likes President Trump (yes he has done some pretty good things if you read all hes passed, dont have to like his personality to like his work) but her latest rant about how anyone who likes god or trump can fuck off her channel will forever ruin me on her complete and lack of intelligence. Kara please, go fuck yourself. Your self righteous attitude towards how amazing you (edit typed your) are and how amazing your work is, and how anyone who has a different opinion than you is immature. Guess you never grew up. Some people have mental disabilities (like me Major Depressive Dissorder, PTSD, Anxiety, Borderline Personality Disorder (I shut down when I really need to communicate emotions) and ODD (I cannot stand authority, bosses, teachers anyone who is of a higher ground than I am) but you dont see me going, oh no! I cant work with my disabilities! Please send me money to pay for my pills.

Bitch. Get a job. I have a full time job despite all my "disabilites" and lack of being able to socialize with people. Its life.

-__-

Oh and it's been 2 years since she last updated muffins. When are her white knights going to realize, she never is going to finish it the queen of "I'll get to it when I feel like it"
can you talk more about your mental disabilities, this way we will be 100% sure you're mentally ill.
with your rant, we are only 96% sure.

DarkShy1998

kiwifarms.net
can you talk more about your mental disabilities, this way we will be 100% sure you're mentally ill.
with your rant, we are only 96% sure.
Yes. I can go on forever :'D what can I say to make up for that 4%? I must have 100%

(Little fun fact. I just don't produce enough serotonin. That part of my brain doesnt work according to the brain scan I had.)

But I liked ur comment ;) its refreshing to actually have someone not be "poor you"

ScaryMonsters

kiwifarms.net
Yes. I can go on forever :'D what can I say to make up for that 4%? I must have 100%

(Little fun fact. I just don't produce enough serotonin. That part of my brain doesnt work according to the brain scan I had.)

But I liked ur comment ;) its refreshing to actually have someone not be "poor you"
I don't think the farms is the right place for you...

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino