Skitzocow Reitanna Seishin / Kara Leigh Reynolds - Pansexual Bipolar Insomniac Youtube Ranter and "My Little Pony" Gore Fanfiction

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

BOLDYSPOOKY!

ONE MORE COD REJECTED, I AM THE PUFF INSIDE YOU
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes. I can go on forever :'D what can I say to make up for that 4%? I must have 100%

(Little fun fact. I just don't produce enough serotonin. That part of my brain doesnt work according to the brain scan I had.)

But I liked ur comment ;) its refreshing to actually have someone not be "poor you"

no one here produces, tbh
Oppositionial Defiance Disorder is what particularly fucking bratty little kids have. If you have it as an adult you're a seriously maladjusted asshole.

Borderline is also typically shorthand for "seriously maladjusted asshole due to trauma related to your parents probably being seriously maladjusted assholes," but with enough therapy you can actually be a pleasant, likeable person & not a giant fucking asshole.

I'm skeptical you have an actual diagnosis. Every girl from Tumblr in her late teens-early twenties thinks she's borderline, right up there with being a no-effort, non-passing FTM tranny.

As @DrainRedRain said, everyone here has a broken brain. You're not special.

FrozenFlame

kiwifarms.net
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6hdicdj_4k

She addresses this thread at about 22 minutes in, and she's so incompetent that she takes the term whiteknight in a litteral sense.... but other than that she pretty much addresses everything about her channel and how she fell for some fake youtube email scam.

I love how she blames Youtube for her clicking on an (obviously) fake email.

WreckertheEnderman

kiwifarms.net
EDIT 11/12/19:
She also once got upset for me just making a joke, which was on her Applebloom gets a cutiemark video.. when i said that in the Brony community, they sometimes use the word 'buck' as the f word (fuck).. so i jokingly says that she's fucking apples.

Which of course, Rei got upset and yell at me -__-
Which should've been a red flag.. another RED flag, was the time she got upset over a website called 'Love Lab' for having rape and zoophila animations (which is understandable, although, some games HAVE rape in them).

And she decided to go ahead and make a journal about it.
I myself, don't like zoophila for obvious reasons (or rape because well, obviously, who the f likes rape?) but i wouldn't go SO FAR to fricking make a journal about it

Another thing, is that she REFUSED to unblock me after that hacker had be kicked from her channel.
The hacker banned me and i asked her to unblock me, which of course, she refused.. no longer a fan of this witch -_-

I don't even know WHY i even like her content -.-
Another thing, she claims that she couldn't take critic because of her "mental illness" which is bs.
I'm born with autism and mild adhd and i can take criticism just fine

Last edited:

WreckertheEnderman

kiwifarms.net
12/21/2018: She is just digging her own grave at this point,
she even blocked one of her most hungry whiteknights boot lickers for pointing out a mistake she made in her own recoloured "OC". Of course in Lowcow fashion she deleted fucking everything:

View attachment 620083
I did not get a chance to screenshot the original conversation but her whiteknight did make a post about this dire situation:

https://www.deviantart.com/xxmidnightmuffinxx/journal/I-don-t-normally-do-this-but-775295259
Archive:
https://archive.org/details/Httpsww...journalI-don-t-normally-do-this-but-775295259

If you go to Reitanna's comments on her profile it is littered by countless comments of this user. Blocking them, as autistic as they maybe is equivalent to shooting yourself in the foot.

3/27/2019: I know this thread is kinda fucking dead but I just wanna share something.

Reitanna completely loses her shit because in a video she made about pewdiepie and T-series (which is just 20 minutes of rambling about the situation despite knowing nothing about it.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3d1SulOt_U and some guy in the comments of that video agreed with her saying the "sub 2 pewdiepie" thing is annoying when some guy harmlessly replies with "subscribe to pewdiepie" she proceeds to block the guy. Some other person joins the conversation pointing out how much of a dictator Reitanna acts like and not being able to handle different opinions she deleted the thread. Unfortunately, I didn't screencap it so you're gonna have to take my word. Now a few minutes ago she comes up with this new 1-hour long video on the situation where she screams at the top of her lungs threatening to murder the kid. (headphone uses beware): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2lDwYLgoEU

To be honest, she doesn't even screenshot ANY of her conversations..she just copies and paste -_- .
Also, Midnight Muffin is possibly the worst user i ever witness in the retardnna fandom.
Because of the following reason: 'She wrote a (unfinished) fanfiction about her ex-boyfriend (who's transmale) being raped by a pair of scissors.

Which is pretty disgusting, as i have a transfemale gf and if i ever broke up with her, i would never in a million dreams create a fanfiction about me raping them with scissors..
I wish i have the link to the story so i could show you guys, but i can't find it since Rei's da is deactivated and the user (ex bf) who show me the fanfic is inactive.

Because this bitch was ballistic

Stranger Neighbors

Mondo Bizarro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What in the actual fuck is wrong with this thread.
3 pages stretching all the way back to 2016 and I can count like three crazy tards in here.

I guess this is just the fan base she attracts?
Edit:
She gives off the same vibes as Randy Stair: edgy content, likes putting dark elements into children shows, and mentally ill. I wouldn't be surprise if she goes in the same route as him.
It reminds me of the early 2000's Hot Topic "xXxRaWr, I'm so random SPORK!" shit and I want to dig my eyes out with a red hot spoon

This bitch is literally out of a time capsule

ScaryMonsters

kiwifarms.net
What in the actual fuck is wrong with this thread.
3 pages stretching all the way back to 2016 and I can count like three crazy tards in here.

I guess this is just the fan base she attracts?
Edit:

It reminds me of the early 2000's Hot Topic "xXxRaWr, I'm so random SPORK!" shit and I want to dig my eyes out with a red hot spoon

This bitch is literally out of a time capsule
It seems that Reitanna's fans are also her biggest "haters".

Stranger Neighbors

Mondo Bizarro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It seems that Reitanna's fans are also her biggest "haters".
They must be. I couldn't make it through a full minute of that autistic as hell animation and sperging...
• The invader Zim references
• The "I'm bi polar an totally crazy SPORK!" mentality
• The Newgrounds tier flash Animation

This bitch is stuck in the 2000's and I'm afraid to get any closer because I'm having flashbacks to Tripp pants, loitering at Walmart and listening to slipknot

Fucking kill me

Rat Speaker

Kiwi Farms Nicest User
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They must be. I couldn't make it through a full minute of that autistic as hell animation and sperging...
• The invader Zim references
• The "I'm bi polar an totally crazy SPORK!" mentality
• The Newgrounds tier flash Animation

This bitch is stuck in the 2000's and I'm afraid to get any closer because I'm having flashbacks to Tripp pants, loitering at Walmart and listening to slipknot

Fucking kill me
Please be nice to the new users, as they are still adjusting to our culture. Embrace them and welcome them to the glorious Kiwi Farms (tm) and show them how to be K-farmers (tm)

Captain Communism

I had to live in a paper bag
kiwifarms.net
Jesus, some of you Reitanna Nerdzis are pretty impressive at derailing this thread.

Now I think you Reitannites should know that this woman is making stuff like this.

eg-like-my-dress-dashy.png
<-- Chinese Knockoff Horror from a woman obsessed with manchild brainwashing technology for kids on and or in the telly mixed with rotten/bestgore stuff

I really wanted to talk about her, but apparently her fans are legitimately Krokodil Taste Testers/KTTs.

glassboxgeisha

kiwifarms.net
As someone who enjoyed her pre 2016 content and some of her mod projects, this "Long Ass Rant" is really disappointing me so far.
I'm about 9 minutes in, and she is claiming that what happened to Illymation (her grooming and exploitation at the hands of her "boyfriend") was her own fault for "being stupid."
At least she didn't say Illy getting raped was her own fault, but god damn. This is gonna be a ride.