Skitzocow Reitanna Seishin / Kara Leigh Reynolds - Pansexual Bipolar Insomniac Youtube Ranter and "My Little Pony" Gore Fanfiction

• Ongoing DDoS attack.

Jesustakethewheel

Y'all need Jesus, but so do I
kiwifarms.net
A bit of an update. https://youtu.be/djYPqU0u9SE in the middle, starting approximately 1:33, She's pretending to be one of her characters talking to us, and showing that she's still her own person and posting. I thought she passed her channel off to soneone else. Guess not.

ScaryMonsters

kiwifarms.net
As per her newest upload Reitanna is now debuting as a v-tuber and will be streaming on twitch as well as pretending to be a different person.

pinkusagi

kiwifarms.net
I looked around a little out of curiousity, and boy, the "Anti-Reitannites" are a helluva lot more entertaining than she herself is.
First, we have this lardball, NothingIsScary.
unknown-99.png

He looks like a baby neckbeard. How cute! He fancies himself a "ranter", but even for that ridiculously low bar, his annoying voice, inability to edit, and compulsive need to try devouring the microphone make him the lowest of the low.

Before I get into the drama happening in their little "anti reitanna" circlejerk, I'm going to just briefly address his newest video on Reitanna because it's fucking retarded. I hate Reitanna, but this is just stupid.
unknown-226.png

Oh no! Rei likes boobies!!! On adult women!!!
While I admit it was a weird upload, it wasn't "pedophilic" in nature like her Lonnie or Drarry shit. Scary tries to convince people this two minutes long video proves she's a pedo and she's trying to 'spose the childrens to sexy stuff!
Way to miss the fucking mark and draw attention away from the ACTUALLY creepy shit she's been doing, you greasy, poorly rendered clout-chaser.

EDIT: saw this on his Twitter and decided to edit it in since it's relevant to this chicken nugget's apparently puritan outlook.
20210124_164315.jpg

The over-sexualized model in question:
unknown-154.png

Oh, fuck off, Scary. Just because she has titty physics and you're an incel it doesn't make it gone wrong, gone sexual!!!1!1!

Since the rest of this isn't about Reitanna EXACTLY, I'm gonna spoiler it.
Moving on to the internal drama between this tardlet and his mentally deficient friends, he posted two videos;
unknown-124.png
unknown-175.png

I'll do a play-by-play of these later, but TL;DR- Kara Mendoza had an edgy, neonazi boyfriend and Scary and co. got sick of him and his shit, and her reluctance to leave him makes her dangerous.

What a retarded circle to be in. These guys deserve threads more than Reitanna herself does at this point.

The videos in question:

Last edited:

ScaryMonsters

kiwifarms.net
Did some digging on one of her orbiters Kara Mendoza.

Name: Jazmine Mendoza Vega
Current school: 934 Missouri St, Fairfield, CA 94533
Address: 1524 Michigan St, Fairfield, CA 94533-4612
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jazmine-mendoza-vega-33762613a/ Archive: 2018 animation reel: https://vimeo.com/nikkikenkarasu Archive:
iusa_400x400.64421166_a968.jpg
Doubt that there is enough content to warrant a new thread on Reitanna's orbiters but worth keeping an eye on.

Last edited:

pinkusagi

kiwifarms.net
Did some digging on one of her orbiters Kara Mendoza.

Name: Jazmine Mendoza Vega
Current school: 934 Missouri St, Fairfield, CA 94533
Address: 1524 Michigan St, Fairfield, CA 94533-4612
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jazmine-mendoza-vega-33762613a/ Archive: 2018 animation reel: https://vimeo.com/nikkikenkarasu Archive:
Doubt that there is enough content to warrant a new thread on Reitanna's orbiters but worth keeping an eye on.
So this is the chick who's dating a neonazi, huh.

We might not have the content for a thread right now, but if I recall correctly this is the chick who wants to fuck Benson from the regular show. These guys reek of cow potential.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Youscatgetouttahereg-go-gogetthestick-getouttahere
kiwifarms.net
the more important question is, has the bible i sent her arrived yet?
I don't normally support poking cows but you should send her more.
holy fuck i forgot i did this! amazing!
i'll sign her up for some more....

edit: running out of bible sites, had to order a koran
View attachment 1910329
Fucking perfect, now she can't complain on the internet without looking islamaphobic and being canceled.
The absolute Chad masterplan.

Jesustakethewheel

Y'all need Jesus, but so do I
kiwifarms.net
Check out her most recent reddit comment
I was more talking like her youtube and twitter. I didn't know she had a reddit, this is interesting.

editing because double posting is shit.

So she is a pedo?

pinkusagi

kiwifarms.net
So she is a pedo?
In a literal sense? No. She's into fictional femboy minors from 15 and up, which is still pretty damn disgusting and worth keeping an eye on. We all know how interests in these things tend to grow over time, and she's already sitting on that line. I don't think her grooming anyone is likely, thank fuck, but that doesn't mean she couldn't groom someone or produce literal CP.

That "age is just a number" post is some retarded spiel on how we should take back that saying from pedophiles. It's stupid, but ultimately harmless.

On a side note, apparently she's threatening to take legal action if she gets another bible in the mail. I don't have a screenshot just now, but I'll add it when I get it.
EDIT:
20210211_121937.jpg

I'm not sure if it's illegal to sign people up for bullshit mail or not, but I doubt there's much she can actually do.

Last edited:

TerroristType

kiwifarms.net
You know I wasnt going to say anything but I agree the orbiters need their own thread. Seems like CultKelly and her friends are still doxxing people they dont like. First Rei now Kara, who is irrelevant and would be better off in a containment thread for all of these idiots. They vendetta post here so much. Anyone want to make one? Did anyone catch CultKellys stream where she bragged about knowing how to doxx?
edit: ScaryMonsters, are you not the same Scary from Twitter that is directly involved in this all the time? lol of course you wouldnt want a thread when it would be about you.

Last edited: