Skitzocow Reitanna Seishin / Kara Leigh Reynolds - Pansexual Bipolar Insomniac Youtube Ranter and "My Little Pony" Gore Fanfiction

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

YouCantSpell

kiwifarms.net
You know I wasnt going to say anything but I agree the orbiters need their own thread. Seems like CultKelly and her friends are still doxxing people they dont like. First Rei now Kara, who is irrelevant and would be better off in a containment thread for all of these idiots. They vendetta post here so much. Anyone want to make one? Did anyone catch CultKellys stream where she bragged about knowing how to doxx?
edit: ScaryMonsters, are you not the same Scary from Twitter that is directly involved in this all the time? lol of course you wouldnt want a thread when it would be about you.
Can you not derail the thread, I'm personally quite enjoying Reitanna getting Bibles.

If you want to make a community about the Anit's be my guest, but I'm here to laugh at Reitanna,

pinkusagi

kiwifarms.net
Can you not derail the thread, I'm personally quite enjoying Reitanna getting Bibles.

If you want to make a community about the Anit's be my guest, but I'm here to laugh at Reitanna,
Your account was created about fifteen minutes ago and this is the only post. Pretty suspicious... 🤔 Sounds like an anti is trying to discourage us from making a thread on them.

Your comment is kinda weird considering that making an anti specific thread would be removing further anti clutter from her thread!

ScaryMonsters

kiwifarms.net
You know I wasnt going to say anything but I agree the orbiters need their own thread. Seems like CultKelly and her friends are still doxxing people they dont like. First Rei now Kara, who is irrelevant and would be better off in a containment thread for all of these idiots. They vendetta post here so much. Anyone want to make one? Did anyone catch CultKellys stream where she bragged about knowing how to doxx?
edit: ScaryMonsters, are you not the same Scary from Twitter that is directly involved in this all the time? lol of course you wouldnt want a thread when it would be about you.
No I'm not the fat autistic kid from twitter, I just don't think there is enough content for a thread to be made on the orbiters as of yet. If you think otherwise be by guest and make a thread.

YouCantSpell

kiwifarms.net
Your account was created about fifteen minutes ago and this is the only post. Pretty suspicious... 🤔 Sounds like an anti is trying to discourage us from making a thread on them.

Your comment is kinda weird considering that making an anti specific thread would be removing further anti clutter from her thread!
I don't give a single fuck if you wanna talk about CultKelly and her autistic spasms or the fat nazi Kara Mendoza. Literally do whatever you ingrates want. I just want Reitanna that's why I came to this thread. You bluntly pointed out earlier in the thread months ago telling people to stop derailing the thread.

If I wanna read about the antis alone? Then I will.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
holy fuck i forgot i did this! amazing!
i'll sign her up for some more....

edit: running out of bible sites, had to order a koran
View attachment 1910329
She needs Jesus in her life, but I think the Quran is more up her alley since they like little children and talk about killing all of the time.
I'm not sure if it's illegal to sign people up for bullshit mail or not, but I doubt there's much she can actually do.
Depending on where you live it can be considered harassment.

Näkki

kiwifarms.net
>harassment
no, since i'm concerned for her spirit and i've only sent 3
besides, what's she gonna do? have another breakdown?
Better stay a few feet away from your speakers then. I heard if you whisper her name three times, she tries screaming you to death as demonstrated in her videos.

Also quick question, what the fuck is going on in this thread? There's just five pages I have now read a few times and I still don't understand the idiocy it has brought.

Maybe my brain is just refusing to.

pinkusagi

kiwifarms.net
Better stay a few feet away from your speakers then. I heard if you whisper her name three times, she tries screaming you to death as demonstrated in her videos.

Also quick question, what the fuck is going on in this thread? There's just five pages I have now read a few times and I still don't understand the idiocy it has brought.

Maybe my brain is just refusing to.
The thing about this thread is that Reitanna herself is actually not that lulzy, just kinda sad and pathetic. The OP is promising, but she just doesn't really DO much these days except get on camera and cry, and that's just not that entertaining.

Her antis are the most interesting thing about her right now, especially with how fucking autistic they can be in their desperate clout-chasing. We don't currently have the content for a thread on them specifically, but if they keep going we probably will.

also sincerely doubt that ScaryMonsters is NothingIsScary, considering the latter is a tard obsessed with the Tails Doll. NothingIsScary is also clueless about JoJo to my knowledge and ScaryMonsters name/profile pic leads me to believe that's what his profile is based off of. NothingIsScary is the type of exceptional individual to make a Tails Doll profile and then act shocked when we found him out.

Kaczynski

Mad at the Industrial Revolution while on the Web
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot 2021-03-09 at 9.26.18 AM.png

She's very paranoid.
Screenshot 2021-03-09 at 9.26.57 AM.png

some unintelligent sperging about religion or something
Screenshot 2021-03-09 at 9.28.15 AM.png

:cringe:

Reitanna is one of those lolcows that spergs out in every post, but doesn't post enough. A bit sad, really.

also she got married to her weird boyfriend.
The Service is absolutely horrible and she's flicking a fidget spinner like an absolute sperg the entire time.
basically, two fat faggots awkwardly read faggy vows.
Here's an archive of the shitshow since she'll probably delete it or something.

Last edited:

MahreinbahQyeen

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1981915
She's very paranoid.
View attachment 1981919
some unintelligent sperging about religion or something
View attachment 1981922
:cringe:

Reitanna is one of those lolcows that spergs out in every post, but doesn't post enough. A bit sad, really.

also she got married to her weird boyfriend.
The Service is absolutely horrible and she's flicking a fidget spinner like an absolute sperg the entire time.
basically, two fat faggots awkwardly read faggy vows.
Here's an archive of the shitshow since she'll probably delete it or something.View attachment 1981957
Can't be the only one who sees 0 chemistry between her and her husband. They just look awkward and weird together in my opinion

I also have anxiety so I can forgive the fidget spinner since it can help. Not sure how you can justify wearing a magenta wig and a unicorn headband to your wedding though.

Kaczynski

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can't be the only one who sees 0 chemistry between her and her husband. They just look awkward and weird together in my opinion

I also have anxiety so I can forgive the fidget spinner since it can help. Not sure how you can justify wearing a magenta wig and a unicorn headband to your wedding though.
"blah blah i have anxiety"
take your pills and quit acting like an adult using a fidget spinner at a formal event is normal

Ecto-1A

“We’re Ready to Believe You!”
kiwifarms.net
Used to be a fan of her, until she became a trainwreck. A pure pessimist indeed. She has a LOT of emotional baggage in addition to the mommy issues.

Kaczynski

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Used to be a fan of her, until she became a trainwreck. A pure pessimist indeed. She has a LOT of emotional baggage in addition to the mommy issues.
The fact you liked her in the first place sets a precedent for the kind of user you might be

Ecto-1A

“We’re Ready to Believe You!”
kiwifarms.net
The fact you liked her in the first place sets a precedent for the kind of user you might be
Yeah, but I've moved on. I don't have anything juicy to share, plus her shtick became too irritating, and I outgrew things. Her pessimistic worldview, plus her "pedophile rings are everywhere" conspiracies (which screams Pizzagate and QAnon, despite her being liberal) conspiracies made things unenjoyable. In fact, after her YT got hacked, I stopped following her for good, didn't pay attention until now.

I dunno if anyone posted this yet or last year, but here's where I saw that made me think that her comment on "pedophile rings" reeks of QAnon. This is from December, and also an example of her suicide baiting:

The pity party LAR from this past December. Notice at 4:36 is where she went all Pizzagate

Once again, sorry for being late.

Last edited:

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Youscatgetouttahereg-go-gogetthestick-getouttahere
kiwifarms.net

It's a goddamn wedding, her own fucking goddamn wedding.
This is beyond severe autism, like worse than people who get married to bodypillows.