Remembering myg0t and their recent ressurection -

Gentle George

Competitive nut-sucker
kiwifarms.net
For those who are unaware, myg0t was a trolling/hacking group from the early days of Counter Strike.
Created by g0d and a bunch of other opioid addicts, myg0t's mission was to spread messages of fun, peace, and tolerance all across the globe through various source-based games
Created in 1998 and officially dying off in 2014, their site and forums have recently been resurrected as of August and the group is now showing signs of life once more

Unfortunately they're probably not going to be nearly as humorous as they once were, as almost all the ex members are now dead, homeless, or incarcerated/in rehab.

With ex-members like [myg0t]ph0ne still active messing with Quora users in his free time to this day, perhaps they'll be finding new and inventive ways of making grown men screech like autistic children in online games once more.

Their new site: http://www.myg0t.gg/

SmileyTimeDayCare

This is pleasure!
kiwifarms.net
I ain't clickin' that shit nigger.

Gotta think the reason they blew up is that games like CS:GO require a purchase and account. I'm sure they'll do great at spending money to pwn the n00bz.

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
as almost all the ex members are now dead, homeless, or incarcerated/in rehab.
The trolls of yesteryear almost invariably turning out to be more pathetic than the people they griefed has shown itself to be a pattern by now. I wonder if that's why the popularity and nature of trolling content seems to have fallen off a lot this decade, even setting aside Youtube's ever stricter corporate sensibilities.

Gentle George

Competitive nut-sucker
kiwifarms.net
The trolls of yesteryear almost invariably turning out to be more pathetic than the people they griefed has shown itself to be a pattern by now. I wonder if that's why the popularity and nature of trolling content seems to have fallen off a lot this decade, even setting aside Youtube's ever stricter corporate sensibilities.
This is true, which confuses me as to how their most successful troll ph0ne managed to score a real full time job as a programmer(supposedly) while everyone else either died of an overdose or otherwise went MIA.

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is true, which confuses me as to how their most successful troll ph0ne managed to score a real full time job as a programmer(supposedly) while everyone else either died of an overdose or otherwise went MIA.
I've come to think that the only trolls who go on to become successful are the ones who grow out of it sooner rather than later. Past a certain depth it's self-evident that habitual trolling is deeply indicative of personality issues. It's normal for a teenage boy to be a little shit for his own amusement, but an adult man who dedicates years to griefing strangers in online games will always be mentally and emotionally unstable at worst and insecure and hypocritical at best.

Gentle George

Competitive nut-sucker
kiwifarms.net
I've come to think that the only trolls who go on to become successful are the ones who grow out of it sooner rather than later. Past a certain depth it's self-evident that habitual trolling is deeply indicative of personality issues. It's normal for a teenage boy to be a little shit for his own amusement, but an adult man who dedicates years to griefing strangers in online games will always be mentally and emotionally unstable at worst and insecure and hypocritical at best.
This is very true. Just look at g0d. Does he look like a sane well adjusted individual?
G0d2.jpg

pr1mus

no fun
kiwifarms.net
i'm not sure what ph0ne is doing right now but i wouldn't put it past him to do something with his ability to code (he used to upload some videos of some very obnoxious scripts for Source games whereas a majority of myg0t members were just script kiddies), the only other two myg0t members that i know that aren't dead both develop cheats for online games as well (one runs Aimware, a paid subscription service, the other i'm pretty unsure about but if you google 's0beit' you'll get a bunch of hits to various projects).

the only really good thing that came out of myg0t were the forums, and then specifically the application forum where people would have to bake cake as an application form, i consider that real Internet history and it's a fucking shame it hasn't been documented in full.

30LFGE4.png
a04qhDV.png
dqdHjYB.png
EHPDDlO.png
FNrDETO.png
gW4nzs8.png
HAt5YYK.png
ibM1DLp.png
KdM9I7I.png
MEijjaq.png
rndh2St.png
xbT3uMp.png