Inactive Remilia / Maria Creveling / Roman Bryant Creveling -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Maria "Remilia" Creveling was a professional League of Legends player and livestreamer. They died on December 27th, 2019 from drug overdose. In their last livestream three days prior to death, they detailed their last Christmas encounter with their family.

Remilia had gotten a sexual reassignment surgery in Thailand. The surgery had two complications. Remilia, who had a history in singing, had their vocal cords damaged by the intubation tube they use to ventilate you while under anesthesia. The actual reassignment surgery was also botched and left them with a prognosis of lifelong pain management.

Background on Remilia/Maria

she became a notable thresh one trick in LoL's solo queue and was eventually picked up by a Challenger team called renegades who made it into the LCS. one of the conditions of her joining the team was that the manager Chris Badawi would pay for her bottom surgery. Badawi is somewhere between a conman and a hapless fraud fueled by amphetamines.

in an effort to save money Badawi convinced Remi to get a surgery in Thailand which he paid for with 5000 in cash. the surgery was botched and left Remi with serious nerve damage, needing to take constant opiates to deal with the pain. Remi's condition deteriorated from here.

by the account of Richard Lewis (an esports journalist that befriended Maria), well in the renegades team house, she was constantly self harming and had become so socially anxious that she would recoil from any attempt to touch her. her mental health issues and physical condition where compounded by the conditions she was working under at renegades. eventually Lewis directly intervened and pulled Remi away from the team.

the fall out of the incident resulted in the Renegades being forced to sell their LCS slot and Chris Badawi being banned from all participation in Riot esports.

from here Remi seemed to get slowly better. she moved in with Richard Lewis and the two became close friends to the point of considering each other family (their relationship was never romantic). Richard fund raised for surgery to correct the botched procedure and eventually Remi was able get surgery to correct at least some of the damage. though she, as far as i know, dealt with chronic pain until her death

i don't know the details too well beyond what was already posted in this thread in regards to what was happening around the time of her death.

she was probably in one of the best situations she had been in since coming out to her parents at age 16. if it was a suicide it wouldn't be too surprising considering that most of her life since starting to transition has been some level of hell and any serious set back could have felt like too much. that said people shouldn't jump to that conclusion, she had serious medical issues and was on who knows how many medications. it just as easily could have been medical complications or drug interactions of some kind.

just some random notes:
-she was disowned by her parents after coming out and was desperate for income when she joined Renegades which is part of the reason she went along with the Thailand surgery.
-nudes are from /soc/ as ppl have said, there are rumors that she was involved in camwhoring to supplement income but i've never seen evidence of this
-i think some ppl are misreading her as SJW type based off the one clip Null posted. for the most part she was just a anime shitposter who did the Trump-fan-as-a-meme thing

personally i have a lot of sympathy for her. she was generally a funny cool person from the little i've seen of her. she made a few bad choices along with getting dealt a pretty shit hand but managed to almost always deal with it through humor.
x79kfzrxok741.jpg

I have archived Remilia's last stream.

I've extracted some last clips. Keep in mind this is their last stream before death. I listened a bit after one hour and here's some bits. (Apologies for the large file sizes.)

1;04;15;12 Mother disowned them

1;05;06;21 Can't wait to quit League and "disappear from this world"

1;06;31;24 Harassment over "lying about being trans"; "I'm not trans, I'm a girl"

1;08;31;27 Talks about their income ($30k ~ $45k, 'minimum wage') and harassment more

1;10;19;24 Complains about family, makes a jab at some specific streamer who isn't named.

1;11;13;02 Complains about women on Twitch

After that it dies down.

Last edited:

Foxxo

OH LAWD HE COMING
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1073130

After that it dies down.
Are you sure they weren't Clinton'd Bezos'd by the thirsty Twitch mods?

Pizza Time

kiwifarms.net

I have archived Remilia's last stream.

I've extracted some last clips. Keep in mind this is their last stream before death. I listened a bit after one hour and here's some bits. (Apologies for the large file sizes.)

1;04;15;12 Mother disowned them
View attachment 1073097

1;05;06;21 Can't wait to quit League and "disappear from this world"
View attachment 1073098

1;06;31;24 Harassment over "lying about being trans"; "I'm not trans, I'm a girl"
View attachment 1073100

1;08;31;27 Talks about their income ($30k ~ $45k, 'minimum wage') and harassment more
View attachment 1073117

1;10;19;24 Complains about family, makes a jab at some specific streamer who isn't named.
View attachment 1073128

View attachment 1073130

After that it dies down.
Died peacefully in his sleep of natural causes, just like 41% of all trannies.

Fangsofjeff

♡ you are now breathing manually ♡
kiwifarms.net
If done properly it shouldn't.
It wasn't done properly, he got his dick carved up by some guy in Thailand for $5000 and was left with chronic pain. It's no surprise they intubated him wrong, too.
Since this is a NSFW sight I didn’t click it, what did Remilla post there? Can someone gimme a rundown?
Nudes, mostly. And some images calling people faggots. He called himself Lasers on 4chan and posted on /soc/ and /lgbt/.
400203027.gif

His dick was circumcised lol.

Edit: he also went by ScarletDevil on /lgbt/.

Last edited:
Tags
None