Reminder: DSP reads Kiwifarms every day -

ISP

Waiting on that race war that'll engulf society
kiwifarms.net
I just love that Phil misses so much Tevin posting. Better swing that banhammer harder Dave!

Reactions: Mooty Mooty Mooty

rizlajizzla

Janeway Murdered Tuvix.
kiwifarms.net
Phil, I swear to god if you took our advice you'd do better. Be a proper cynic. Read The Prince by Machiavelli. Take all the information & advice you can get and use it. You have the potential to really regain popularity and success. You just really ought to pull your head out of your arse, put your ego in a drawer for a while and make some changes. You are wasting your chance at rebuilding by being a total twatnozzle.

I think you really suck, but objectively, you really could make something out of your little cult if you took some risks. Let shit roll off of your back. Don't immediately go on the defensive. Laugh at yourself. See a goddamned therapist.

Also, fuck you for being an ungrateful bitch. Count your motherfucking blessings, dude.

rizlajizzla

Janeway Murdered Tuvix.
kiwifarms.net
New sub goal, 450 subs and I stream me reading The Prince! *looks at chat* WAAAT its not about a price? DUDE THIS IS BULLSHIT

Its a very good read but I don't think Dave would understand what it means. I don't think he even reads.
You're absolutely right, of course. And I am a faggot for wasting my finger-breath.

He has everything a smart person would need to make a proper career and build savings and be quite successful. Shame he's a muppet.

Edit: in the second or third Connecticut Cahndoe walk through he does show his tiny little video game collection and there, on the bottom shelf, was a single row of books. Someone with higher grade austism could dig it out & see what books he owned.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
New sub goal, 450 subs and I stream me reading The Prince! *looks at chat* WAAAT its not about a price? DUDE THIS IS BULLSHIT

Its a very good read but I don't think Dave would understand what it means. I don't think he even reads.
He can't be bothered to read "paragraph long" chat postings. His eyes felt like they were on fire after spending an afternoon looking at tax papers. I think we can safely assume DSP and books are not friends.

Wing Zero

kiwifarms.net
Hey Phil, stop shitting on Monster Hunter World every chance you get. You abandoned a collaboration with Cryaotic that could have gotten you way more potential viewers and you threw Tolomeo under the bus all for the sake of validating your wrong opinion, just so you could play DBFZ, a game that you ragequit TWICE.

Just grow a pair of balls and admit that you don't want to play MHW because you don't like the series. Stop trying to say it's a bad game when everyone is saying you're objectively wrong.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
@neger psykolog Isn't it just as likely that he gets the info from one of his sycophants that lurks here? I think he is way too fragile of an ego to come here directly & read the shit that gets said about him. More likely, someone he trusts (i.e. gives lots of money) gathers autistic intel from here & reports it back to their goutlord, Phillip Burnell.
He banned @BSV for coming here, though. I don't think he really wants his worshippers to be reading stuff here, much less posting. The last major paypig who showed up here was @BSV and he lost that guy as a paypig.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino