Reminder: Use a real email address and a real password or you will lose your account

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Logging Company

i am ded ;amp assended
kiwifarms.net
If you want an email address just for accounts and whatnot, I recommend mail.com. It's cheesy, but you don't need a phonenumber and the sign up is quick, plus they have a lot of domain names you can chose from (including @therapist.net). Protonmail didn't ask for a phone number last time I made one, and is also quick sign up.

Wooper

the big dick gee Pokemon
kiwifarms.net
Thanksgiving on the last Thursday of November is an American holiday only.
We know Null, that's why we love it so much. Those filthy Europeans just don't understand & those smelly Canadians got so jealous of Thanksgiving that they basically made their own shitty knockoff version.
Also, at work I was talking about stuffing & I called it rubber. Apparently people had never heard it be called that before, has anyone else heard stuffing be called rubber before?

Gustav Schuchardt

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Floop

I, Scout, humbly present a toast to Miss Pauling!
kiwifarms.net
I didn’t go crazy over trying to set up a throwaway lolcow email so I just made a yahoo account. I tried to set up a randomly generated password but gave up on that and used the password I use for everything else. Eventually I changed it to an eight word phrase after the big hack. Have fun guessing that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.