Reminder: Use a real email address and a real password or you will lose your account

Lurker

there it is again, that funny feeling
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
hey i was one of those people that forgot their pw for both their email and kiwi account and then one day i figured it out and now i keep the pw stored safely 4everandever

i'm one of the people this thread is addressing! yay i'm included!

The Reaper

Be more kind, my friends.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So when we get involved in cyber terrorism, it was bad to use a real email because it gives other info and accounts to the hackers.

But never mind?
He means don't look up a temp email service like Temp Mail to make your account. The email disappears after a while, and then you can't access it, and if you lose the password to the account you made you're out of luck.

Spedestrian

Cruelty Sped
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I could've sworn there was a warning about this on the Point of No Return page, but when I looked just now I didn't see one. Might be worth adding to the list of spedbumps people have to click through to sign up. Not because you should have to remind people, but because you shouldn't have to deal with any more shit than you already do.

An Ghost

Callin to go crawlin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How do people not have a dozen accounts of varying levels of spam already. I love replying to Nigerian Prince style emails but only on my cockmail account.

Covfefe

Those Close to Greer
kiwifarms.net
>implying spergs won't use the same password for the email account that they use for the Farms anyway, thus getting locked out of both simultaneously

>implying they won't still ask you to reset passwords when they can't access the shitty email account either

WiggleCat

Like fire you will blaze through the forest.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanksgiving on the last Thursday of November is an American holiday only.
We're Americans. Of course we're going to have an entire holiday that revolves around literally nothing but eating as much as you can in one sitting. It's the most American holiday of them all excluding Independence Day, even though the date of the first Thanksgiving feast predates America by 175 years.

meinhausinneuberlin

O DU SCHONER WESTERWALD
kiwifarms.net
I used a temp e-mail. Do I still have to change it if I don't really care if I forget my account details?
Like, I wouldn't beg for your help, it's just a kf account.
You'll lose your account permanently make sure to write down with a physical piece of paper you acc details in case you lose it. I lost my account after the xenoforo switch in early 2019. Don't make the same mistake as me