Reminder: Use a real email address and a real password or you will lose your account

Microlab

Chihuahuas are a figment of your imagination
kiwifarms.net
I switched to one of those deleted-in-30-days emails because if I manage to get locked out of my fucking Kiwifarms account, then I'm retarded and deserve the meagre loss of my "The Line, Held" trophy points.

Also I write down sensitive information on sticky notes in books, and then when disposing of them I hand-shred and recycle the pieces over an inconsistant period of time. Nobody's going to flip through "Noh plays of Japan" for passwords, and the FBI boogieman and an idiot hobo rummaging through my trash will be equally unable to get all the pieces, let alone put them together.

I also have a handful of passwords I use based on how important an account's security is, instead of just one for everything or a special one for each account. So if you have my Kiwifarms password, congrats, you can also steal the $1.37 left on my Dunkin Donuts account.

Non-Expert!

Check your immunoprivelege.
kiwifarms.net
Oh I get it, EVERYBODY got the notification, I thought that this was a note that was sent to me because a bot picked up some irregularity.

Or am I part of some elite band of digital degenerates, flagged by KF?

Failure_Personified

Shouldn't Be Trusted, Persian Descent
kiwifarms.net
I use an ULTRA SECURE password I will never forget as it is who I truly am.

And I have a cock.li acc linked.
When will Mega release an email service?

Dr. Dickhead

I thought I'd pretend I was one of those "Normies"
kiwifarms.net
I switched to one of those deleted-in-30-days emails because if I manage to get locked out of my fucking Kiwifarms account, then I'm exceptional and deserve the meagre loss of my "The Line, Held" trophy points.

Also I write down sensitive information on sticky notes in books, and then when disposing of them I hand-shred and recycle the pieces over an inconsistant period of time. Nobody's going to flip through "Noh plays of Japan" for passwords, and the FBI boogieman and an idiot hobo rummaging through my trash will be equally unable to get all the pieces, let alone put them together.

I also have a handful of passwords I use based on how important an account's security is, instead of just one for everything or a special one for each account. So if you have my Kiwifarms password, congrats, you can also steal the $1.37 left on my Dunkin Donuts account.

@Null this is my alt acct, plz post PW. I want a donut

Pablo Escobar

Hello, DEA? Is your fridge running?
kiwifarms.net
I actually forgot my email password, this was before I had a password manager. So I went ahead and fixed that. Thanks for reminding me, dear leader.

Crazedking

kiwifarms.net
meh, cant get my password and email stolen if i cant even remember either. If you're autistic enough to care about a forum's board "imaginary point" then i guess it might be an issue lmao.

MarinaAnnDanzig

Danzig is God
kiwifarms.net
those smelly Canadians got so jealous of Thanksgiving that they basically made their own shitty knockoff version.
I recent this statement even though it is true and a reminder that I should shower after this post

Happy Thank

LastPass is shit

NO you are!!! Lulz
Yandex is pretty much ransomware at this point.
Sadly I use it often as it's the only one of the big search engines* or pic sharing sites that uses actual FR software for reverse image searches. Not just keywords, pic size etc... like Google. But yeah Yandex is shit otherwise.

*Bing does as well i think but it only represents a small % of the search outcome

Protonmail is fantastic and I cannot recommend it highly enough.
I approve this comment