• Laugh, and the world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone.
  1. The site is being DDoS attacked again. They've changed their bot behavior since last time. I've added a mandatory CAPTCHA at a Cloudflare level. Sorry about the inconvenience.

remove the ability for everyone to add people to PMs

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by FukedUrMom666, Jan 10, 2019.

Forum Guidelines

If you are reporting a technical problem that involves the main website and its look / usage, I need your browser and operating system. "Me too" and "I have this issue" rarely never helps.

If you are reporting a Cloudflare issue, give me your Ray ID and country name, especially if it's an intermittent problem.

1. For some reason people can still invite others to PMs even if you uncheck the box which is gay for two reasons: 1. because you can get people you don't want in in 2. it's probably why there like 50 fucking pms with 500 people in them that you always get added too which is annoying. We should make it so that only the person that made the PM can add people because even with the box unchecked people still can

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. I disagree

Ron /pol/

Ron /pol/ https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intolerance_(film)

kiwifarms.net
  3. You sure do have a lot of demands.

SweetDee

SweetDee Dismal swamp honey
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. It's not demands it's suggestions to make the site better so that people don't get invited to 20+ PMs but you probably don't realize that happens because noone ever invites you ROFL

kiwifarms.net

5. Yea. Must be it. Welp! Have fun, dude. Your world seems neat.

SweetDee

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Dynastia

Dynastia woman respecter
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Anyone who can wear that hat doesn't afraid of anything

polonium

polonium By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Get him to say "over" so we can tell if he's related to Null.

kiwifarms.net
  9. If you knew your thread was gonna be infiltrated, why do you keep making them?

SweetDee

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Lol get rekt fag.

AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  11. You're gay for two reasons.

SkeletonBias420

SkeletonBias420 i'm a girl!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. I disagree with this.

kiwifarms.net
  13. Sometimes men need to discuss various topics and thus need invited.

kiwifarms.net
  14. Or you could just check to make sure you have it disabled. Works for me.

Guts Gets Some

Guts Gets Some "Sword=cock" -Susumu Hirasawa

kiwifarms.net
  15. This seems like a completely unnecessary change.

Apoth42

Apoth42 Hehe xd

kiwifarms.net
  16. Omfg can you not read??? In one paragraph I said that untixking the box didn't work holy shit how hard is it to read a paragraph?? Just one paragraph if you had read that one paragraph you'd get it but I guess reading a single paragraph is to hard for a tard like you!

kiwifarms.net
  17. The forum must hate you too, like the rest of us, then.

Guts Gets Some

Guts Gets Some "Sword=cock" -Susumu Hirasawa

kiwifarms.net
  18. lol, calm down.

It's a shitposting forum. If you are that anal about checkbox functionality to the point where you rage at anyone who disagrees with you, you're going to have a miserable time here, but you're going to provide a lot of amusement for the rest of the Kiwis, so carry on my wayward son!

The Un-Clit

The Un-Clit Can you find it? come on in, look closer!

kiwifarms.net
  19. what did he say? I can't fucking read, I don't have ears

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.