Rename A&N to "Galaxy Brain Institute of Politics" -

Arm Pit Cream

Impotent rage filled, power hungry deceiver
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fuck that shit @Ashy the Angel is the commie I'd go for over Tuscan, ya'll just mad we actually like the furry commie better.
People praise Ashy for like one of the 5 posts she ever wrote that wasn't milquetoast or straight up retarded, but Tuscan lodged herself in A&N(at the time A&H's) collective mind through based autistic shitposting they took way too seriously.
Tuscan had the balls to come back after she melted down when Bernie lost, probably in tears. Ashy ran away and hid from the the reality her shitty candidate lost. Not to mention actually made art for the community.

Socdems are colossal fags.

Secret Asshole

Expert in things that never, ever happened
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Only if my moderation title can be Head Commissar and I can institute a policy of facing down what you say or you get the bullet banned from A&H.

Fareal

will definitely consider what you have said
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Institute for New Cultural Enlightenment and Learning (INCEL)

Discussion Of Global Practices, Information and Latest Links (DOGPILL)

World And National Knowledge Exchange Register (WANKER)

Credible Unsourced New Takes (CUNT)

New And Zany Internet Stuff (NAZIS)

Absolutego

Middleman who didn't do diddly
kiwifarms.net
People praise Ashy for like one of the 5 posts she ever wrote that wasn't milquetoast or straight up retarded, but Tuscan lodged herself in A&N(at the time A&H's) collective mind through based autistic shitposting they took way too seriously.
Tuscan had the balls to come back after she melted down when Bernie lost, probably in tears. Ashy ran away and hid from the the reality her shitty candidate lost. Not to mention actually made art for the community.

Socdems are colossal fags.
People praise Ashy over Tuscan for the same reason people prefer a good home-cooked meal over microwaved hotpockets. The genuine article is always better than the hyper-processed, largely artificial garbage

Arm Pit Cream

Impotent rage filled, power hungry deceiver
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People praise Ashy over Tuscan for the same reason people prefer a good home-cooked meal over microwaved hotpockets. The genuine article is always better than the hyper-processed, largely artificial garbage
Just because somebody writes longer posts doesn't make them better. Actually in her case, made Ashy's posts worse.
You don't get Tuscan if you unironically shill and compare somebody as lame as Ashy. People can actually remember Tuscan, ashy is a generic libtard only distinct in contrast to the right wing majority.

If your cope is holding up ashy as a good poster, feel free to die on that hill lmao

Ebonic Tutor

"Beware the shitposting of demons."
kiwifarms.net
My point sailed right over your head. I wasn't referring to quality, but authenticity. Lolcows are always funnier than trolls.
Pretty much this, when one sounds like they are just a shill towing the party line and the other sounds like a true believer that actually wants things to get better, even if they are misguided don't be shocked that people prefer the true believer.

• Agree
Reactions: Robert Sanvagene
Tags
None