Rental woes in 2017 - Bunny murders, cat mutilation and pool sex

Tater Hater

kiwifarms.net
Before purchasing his current condo, Jonathan/Jessica rented at Greenside in Surrey BC. Terrorized apparently by an 8yo (that he claims to have caught), cats were mutilated/abused, stories of said kid killing bunnies with hammers and of course, tenants having sex in the pool.
A6156B4B-C0E0-4932-AA6E-1206B8C02814.png6121BD7D-603D-4B3E-8179-E0A417347298.png0280EC23-4EA6-42BB-BAF8-4CDDFFB060B8.pngF790329B-4588-4C76-9F96-5A3F5CA226AF.png17B076D9-B9C4-471B-A069-050675D98D15.png6F4DCF28-6083-412E-B1B7-1559E1E8C667.png85BFCAAF-527E-464A-A5D9-DB2523A5BD50.png2F864D17-76EC-4085-82C1-4D8F30185CEF.png5E9F7A94-5E56-49B5-A19D-472CD09934C1.png67697933-60DF-48A3-B74A-E4B5A067B1E3.png89DA976F-071B-4591-A82E-B2EC87970A3A.png

The pool sex ss is where JY claims to have caught the brat

2EACC786-7EDA-4040-94B4-9F1FB76EC0B6.pngF411F4EB-DBA7-431F-8DFA-5C98EE536998.pngD0203EFD-47A5-453F-BEB1-3823E1B95174.png

(First thread, I welcome mod clean up if necessary)

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is ridiculous. What group was this posted in, do you know, @Tater Hater ? Why would he screenshot a Facebook post and post it on Facebook in a different group all vague like that. Maybe that really happened to someone's cat but I absolutely don't believe it was anyone he knew or even in his neighborhood and the rest of the shit about the bunnies and whatnot is a fantasy. Especially the bit where he was (of course) the guy that caught the kid.

Between this and the drugged up dog though, it sure seems like a lot of bad stuff happens to animals in his vicinity. 🤔

Just a boring name

Jesstified Ancient of MuuMuu from Mancland
kiwifarms.net
Hmm. I know of someone who owns mace and has threatened to slit throats. 🤔
This is ridiculous. What group was this posted in, do you know, @Tater Hater ? Why would he screenshot a Facebook post and post it on Facebook in a different group all vague like that. Maybe that really happened to someone's cat but I absolutely don't believe it was anyone he knew or even in his neighborhood and the rest of the shit about the bunnies and whatnot is a fantasy. Especially the bit where he was (of course) the guy that caught the kid.

Between this and the drugged up dog though, it sure seems like a lot of bad stuff happens to animals in his vicinity. 🤔
Yep... "The lady doth protest too much"

I would be very surprised if TamponJon had absolutely nothing to do with the poor animals injuries/deaths.

EDIT I am an idiot who has messed up something as simple as doing a quote. Will try to fix. Sorry.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
I was googling to see if there were any reported strings of animal mutilations happening in Metro Vancouver. Apparently between 2010 and 2012 at least half a dozen cats were found all across metro Vancouver, cut clean in half. Hopefully nothing to do with our boy.
Maybe @WGkitty's name triggered him and Mama Yaniv in ways even we couldn't think about...
Until now, that is.

Tater Hater

kiwifarms.net

These are from his personal fb page as a friends only post. I seem to recall a lot of drama in that time period. He references a complex fb page that would be great to scroll to see what shitposting and crime alert posts he made.

ETA to clarify this is Surrey Spring of 2017 before condo purchase. I do believe however that this was where his dog was drugged.

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
It was happening across Surrey, Langley, White Rock, etc. If one person is responsible they were mobile. All these cities are easily connected by transit too.
So if Yaniv heard about this while being in the same vindicity as Isaiah (the kid), maybe he assumed that the said kid was responsible for all of these killings. This could've possibly reinforced the notion in Yaniv's mind that all (brown) immigrants are bad, assuming Isaiah came from an immigrant family.

Munchma Quchi

kiwifarms.net
So if Yaniv heard about this while being in the same vindicity as Isaiah (the kid), maybe he assumed that the said kid was responsible for all of these killings. This could've possibly reinforced the notion in Yaniv's mind that all (brown) immigrants are bad, assuming Isaiah came from an immigrant family.
Yaniv lies and I'm not convinced Isaiah exists.

R

RE 374

kiwifarms.net
Not a lot rustles my jimmies, but animal abuse is right at the top of the list. If he is responsible and not just blowing smoke for attention, he's a lot sicker and potentially more dangerous than I thought. The fact he's harassed young girls irl and not just online is worrying. Sick fuck.

I'll take my feels and mad on the internet ratings.

Abortions4All

Chicago Deep Dish Tampons
kiwifarms.net
I bet "Isaiah" was going to tell an adult that Jonathan did something wrong and disgusting, and Jonathan's response was to scorched-earth the kid's life, calling him an animal mutilator. Now the kid has no choice but to say "oh my god no I'm not" but he's going to end up in years of therapy and no one will ever trust him again.

That's the level of shit-talking he did about the women whose lives he trashed when they wouldn't play nice with him, talked about them being sluts and whores who opened their legs for everyone and got it on in front of kids. It wouldn't surprise me one iota if Jonathan literally mutilated and drugged animals he owned and used the incidents to blackmail children in his strata into keeping quiet about other things he was doing. That's literally the kind of person he's shown himself to be.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
Not a lot rustles my jimmies, but animal abuse is right at the top of the list. If he is responsible and not just blowing smoke for attention, he's a lot sicker and potentially more dangerous than I thought. The fact he's harassed young girls irl and not just online is worrying. Sick fuck.

I'll take my feels and mad on the internet ratings.
Sadly, if he were proven to be a cat-skinner, it would gain more pub than his being a pedo and terrorizer of females of all ages. Same as the racism thing. When that broke on the megathread around the time of his and Mama Yaniv's racist LOLsuit (p. 51), someone said more people would give a shit about that than about the pedo screenshots and the waxing cases.

R

RE 374

kiwifarms.net
Sadly, if he were proven to be a cat-skinner, it would gain more pub than his being a pedo and terrorizer of females of all ages. Same as the racism thing. When that broke on the megathread around the time of his and Mama Yaniv's racist LOLsuit (p. 51), someone said more people would give a shit about that than about the pedo screenshots and the waxing cases.
I feel bad for disagreeing with @Judge Holden about comparing him to Magnotta. Killing and torturing animals is serial killer tier shit (if it's true). I'm actually becoming more convinced he's molested a child and isn't just an internet creep/voyeur (which is bad enough on its own).

Not to get all TERFy but, yeah, Canada cares more about animal abuse and racism than it does women and children.

Tags
None