Rental woes in 2017 - Bunny murders, cat mutilation and pool sex

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel bad for disagreeing with @Judge Holden about comparing him to Magnotta. Killing and torturing animals is serial killer tier shit (if it's true). I'm actually becoming more convinced he's molested a child and isn't just an internet creep/voyeur (which is bad enough on its own).

Not to get all TERFy but, yeah, Canada cares more about animal abuse and racism than it does women and children.
Yeah I was thinking about the Magnotta connections while reading this thread earlier

Thing is though even after EVERYTHING we have seen from this goddamn specimen, I sincerely doubt...

a) that this happened at all
b) that Yaniv was actually responsible if it did happen

Because quite frankly when combined with all the other shit it is just too fucking insane for me to believe he is so deeply involved in so much fucked up horror without seeing some major fucking evidence.

That being said though, and as I have alluded to before, there is some pretty fucking bleak precedent for somebody alleged to be involved in such vast amounts of nightmarishly disgusting sickfuck shit that it was almost preposterous to even consider all of it being true...only for a few years later it to emerge that it was ALL horrifically true

So I suggest every digger-nigga who reads this gets to rummaging through the proverbial dumpsters for more info about this, because while I do not yet believe he has actually done magnotta tier shit at this point, we really cant just write this new info off without atleast a basic bit of investigation

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
I bet "Isaiah" was going to tell an adult that Jonathan did something wrong and disgusting, and Jonathan's response was to scorched-earth the kid's life, calling him an animal mutilator. Now the kid has no choice but to say "oh my god no I'm not" but he's going to end up in years of therapy and no one will ever trust him again.

That's the level of shit-talking he did about the women whose lives he trashed when they wouldn't play nice with him, talked about them being sluts and whores who opened their legs for everyone and got it on in front of kids. It wouldn't surprise me one iota if Jonathan literally mutilated and drugged animals he owned and used the incidents to blackmail children in his strata into keeping quiet about other things he was doing. That's literally the kind of person he's shown himself to be.
Hold up, didn't Yaniv show a screenshot of someone else talking about the kid? I wouldn't put it above him to terrorize children into silence, but he never once directly named him in these conversations.

OttoWest

Toototabon! 🐔
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seems dog drugging was surrey in July 2017 and he bought walnut grove in August 2017
View attachment 884464View attachment 884465
If this is accurate (and online realty sites are hit or miss) Jon sold his Greenwood townhouse for quite a bit.

69271CA1-8C76-472E-99F9-1B4C2D53957F.jpeg
Redfin

ETA
Hold up, didn't Yaniv show a screenshot of someone else talking about the kid? I wouldn't put it above him to terrorize children into silence, but he never once directly named him in these conversations.
Yeah, it’s a female neighbor who names the kid. Jon posted a screenshot of her comment. This same neighbor has a home business and the listed address is in Greenside Estates, so she is definitely a resident.

Last edited:

Tater Hater

kiwifarms.net
Doing some digging, between the cat abuse and the drugged dog, he signed up to be a Block Watch Captain 🤔

8AA17228-954A-4745-917A-53C438B345F7.png819219CE-57A7-4F06-AEFB-D2CF6B32C6B7.pngF72B58FF-AD14-4B92-922B-B8033EC317BA.png86383C66-A285-4120-AE64-8BBDE00090F4.pngC419D083-3E14-4CDF-A7A1-2086CD4965B5.png

The day his dog was drugged there was a dozen break-ins. Not very effective at the block watch thing. Also notice mention of tasers, something wearable (wtf?)
80E45EC9-8232-4586-81F3-07A9508EC7EC.png

And to add insult to injury, he was nearly robbed using public transpo a couple days prior to announcing his captainship.

E784CA1A-90E2-4641-A7F5-65E5CD20A87A.png9BAAC7C2-4A6D-4FD7-89B2-892D809D8E5D.pngBCF2ABD4-BA03-4E9F-81C1-5CBDB637D8F6.pngDF6069A6-B5B1-4726-8956-87B977D0735A.png3DB3A006-B29C-4614-94A7-19BD323D6514.pngB0E1D0C2-3466-4B58-8F43-8869C17736A9.png1E4A9938-BB42-4167-A563-F1E0B565378C.png

An awful lot seems to happen to or around him 🤔

sperginity

some oozing is expected
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
yes, this is accurate. Everyone is concerned about their place burning down or getting attacked when there is a little psychopath running around, even other disturbed individuals don't want to deal with it. It seems like most of the story is coming from other residents. Jonathan is assisting them to try and ingratiate himself with other people in the community, probably so he can more easily access children by appearing trustworthy. This was all 2 years ago. Now that he can't fool people anymore, he doesn't try to hide what he is about.

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
Doing some digging, between the cat abuse and the drugged dog, he signed up to be a Block Watch Captain 🤔

View attachment 884657View attachment 884658View attachment 884659View attachment 884660View attachment 884661

The day his dog was drugged there was a dozen break-ins. Not very effective at the block watch thing. Also notice mention of tasers, something wearable (wtf?)
View attachment 884672

And to add insult to injury, he was nearly robbed using public transpo a couple days prior to announcing his captainship.

View attachment 884683View attachment 884684View attachment 884686View attachment 884687View attachment 884688View attachment 884689View attachment 884690

Maybe the whole world just hates him. 🤷‍♂️

a feel

Guns don't kill people, troons kill people.
kiwifarms.net
Maybe the whole world just hates him. 🤷‍♂️
That's also the hallmark of a true and honest woman sociopath, btw. They surround themselves with constant drama revolving around them and 1) their well-being (because that's all that matters to them), 2) the terrible injustices that happen to them (because, again, everything is perceived as a slight and an insult).
They also frequently exaggerate minor little incidents, like our wanton leafland princess. He's the poster child for sociopathy at this point. And I do not doubt that he is perfectly capable of mutilating small animals and/or children if he's in an extra foul mood. I don't think he'd do this on the regular but he'd definitely resort to hurting and harming kids and animals weaker than him to release steam and probably to get off.

He's a sick depraved fuck and I would not have sex with him.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 884657View attachment 884658View attachment 884659View attachment 884660View attachment 884661

View attachment 884672

View attachment 884683View attachment 884684View attachment 884686View attachment 884687View attachment 884688View attachment 884689View attachment 884690

Imagine it and its mother having a gun. Shudders.

Sookie

kiwifarms.net
The Greenside Estates pool is the where Yaniv may have worked. A person claimed he was harassing as 13 year old girl.
He did work at the Greenside Pool as a pool monitor and was fired because he was hitting on a 13 year old girl who was swimming at the pool. He had her name and then tried to contact her on fb. Her dad found out and told the strata manager who then fired him immediately

Yaniv lies and I'm not convinced Isaiah exists.
He did exist. He was a 10 year old kid who lived in Greenside, and was accused of harming bunnies. However there was never a report of any cat mutilations other than Jonathan's. The kid denied that he hurt the bunny and was extremely troubled. I think Jonathan mutilated his own cat for the attention and no one believed his story about the dog

If this is accurate (and online realty sites are hit or miss) Jon sold his Greenwood townhouse for quite a bit.

View attachment 884643
Redfin

ETA

Yeah, it’s a female neighbor who names the kid. Jon posted a screenshot of her comment. This same neighbor has a home business and the listed address is in Greenside Estates, so she is definitely a resident.
Jonathan did not own the unit. His mother did and yes, that is what it sold for

View attachment 884672

There was never a block watch program in Greenside and even if there had have been, Jonathan Yaniv would never have been the "captain" of anything. There also was not 12 break in's in Greenside in one night. He is a pathological liar

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
There was never a block watch program in Greenside and even if there had have been, Jonathan Yaniv would never have been the "captain" of anything. There also was not 12 break in's in Greenside in one night. He is a pathological liar
Any info on Yaniv's father having 2 half siblings from a previous marriage?

Reactions: Plastic Inevitable

OttoWest

Toototabon! 🐔
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hi Sookie, welcome to the Farms.

Did you live at Greenside? It sounds like you were there the same time as Jon and Miriam. Did Miriam live in the same unit as Jonathan? Did anyone else reside with them? Do you know how long were they there for?

Just a quick note, multiple posting is frowned upon. You can quote multiple times in a single post— just hit the quote button on any and all posts you want to respond to. When you go to write your comment, just click “Insert Quote” and it will pull over all of the posts you’re responding to in one go.

Last edited:

Sookie

kiwifarms.net
yes, this is accurate. Everyone is concerned about their place burning down or getting attacked when there is a little psychopath running around, even other disturbed individuals don't want to deal with it. It seems like most of the story is coming from other residents. Jonathan is assisting them to try and ingratiate himself with other people in the community, probably so he can more easily access children by appearing trustworthy. This was all 2 years ago. Now that he can't fool people anymore, he doesn't try to hide what he is about.
There were very few owners in Greenside who didn't know exactly who and what the Yaniv's were. Greenside was ecstatic to see them go, but felt empathy for the place they ended up at.

Hi Sookie, welcome to the Farms.

Did you live at Greenside? It sounds like you were there the same time as Jon and Miriam. Did Miriam live in the same unit as Jonathan? Did anyone else reside with them? Do you know longer were they there for?

Just a quick note, multiple posting is frowned upon. You can quote multiple times in a single post.
Thank you. I didn't know. Yes I lived at Greenside. I was there when they were there. He lived with his mom and dad. His dad died about 6-7 years ago. At some point the aunt moved in and stayed until his mom sold the unit. The unit belonged to Mariam. I have lots more stuff to say about him, but I'm unsure of what I can talk about

WGkitty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thank you. I didn't know. Yes I lived at Greenside. I was there when they were there. He lived with his mom and dad. His dad died about 6-7 years ago. At some point the aunt moved in and stayed until his mom sold the unit. The unit belonged to Mariam. I have lots more stuff to say about him, but I'm unsure of what I can talk about
You can talk about everything! I live in his building now and don't skip on details (unless it outs me personally)

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here you can say what you like but for your own safety just make sure you don't identify yourself in any way. Thank you for stopping by though, this information is really interesting. Consider getting verified by contacting the mod team. They will need to get info from you to verify you are not full of shit, but they will not reveal this info to anyone of that you can be certain. You will then get a checkmark on your account so that other farmers know you're legit and not a troll.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
You can post everything. You can also relay info to moderators or @Null if need be. Keep going. It's Friday night and I don't have shit going on.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've heard that he has 2 half siblings on the fathers side who are quite a bit older and have nothing to do with him or Mariam
Thank you for joining to share and I have the utmost sympathy for anyone who had to live near the Yaniv’s.

Do you have any idea what the father did for a living? Besides the mother claiming to work at a hospital there’s been a lot of mystery of how Johnny’s lifestyle of idle perversion is funded.

Was the family ever known to be litigious and trying to shake down money from ppl via threatening lawsuits? (I have this fear that the very polite people of Canada would be perfect victims for loud, abusivd bullies like the Yaniv’s)

Sookie

kiwifarms.net
Thank you for joining to share and I have the utmost sympathy for anyone who had to live near the Yaniv’s.

Do you have any idea what the father did for a living? Besides the mother claiming to work at a hospital there’s been a lot of mystery of how Johnny’s lifestyle of idle perversion is funded.

Was the family ever known to be litigious and trying to shake down money from ppl via threatening lawsuits? (I have this fear that the very polite people of Canada would be perfect victims for loud, abusivd bullies like the Yaniv’s)
As far as I know they were both retired when they bought in about 10 years ago. They have always been people who think the world owes them more than the rest of us. They harrassed our strata council with their petty requests just like they do with where they are now. I have no idea where he gets his money as I really don't believe there is any . When he was in Greenside he took any job he could get. He worked as a pool monitor (min wage) until he got fired (almost immediately) and I also heard that he was going door to door selling knives. That doesn't exactly sound like someone who is self made...does it?

Tags
None