Rental woes in 2017 - Bunny murders, cat mutilation and pool sex

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

OttoWest

Toototabon! 🐔
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thank you. I didn't know. Yes I lived at Greenside. I was there when they were there. He lived with his mom and dad. His dad died about 6-7 years ago. At some point the aunt moved in and stayed until his mom sold the unit. The unit belonged to Mariam. I have lots more stuff to say about him, but I'm unsure of what I can talk about
Thanks again Sookie, appreciate you answering our questions. As you can probably tell, some of us have been trying to find info on the Yaniv family before the whole lawsuit saga and there is curiously very little out there, especially on his dad.

Do you know if the aunt was Miriam’s sister, or was she related to Yitshak?

Sookie

kiwifarms.net
Thanks again Sookie, appreciate you answering our questions. As you can probably tell, some of us have been trying to find info on the Yaniv family before the whole lawsuit saga and there is curiously very little out there, especially on his dad.

Do you know if the aunt was Miriam’s sister, or was she related to Yitshak?
I assumed that she was Mariam's sister. I even recall that she called her a sister. I also heard "allegedly" that Jonathan pushed the sister and hurt her ankle right before they moved. A neighbour told me that the sister told him herself that Jonatahn hurt her. I know that there was always a lot of screaming from their unit and people suspected abuse, allegedly of course.

I believe her name is Allana or something like that

Last edited:

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
I definitely will. I'm trying to do that right now
I assumed that she was Mariam's sister. I even recall that she called her a sister. I also heard "allegedly" that Jonathan pushed the sister and hurt her ankle right before they moved. A neighbour told me that the sister told him herself that Jonatahn hurt her. I know that there was always a lot of screaming from their unit and people suspected abuse, allegedly of course.

this is incredible info. There was some tips that the other Yaniv members (stepsiblings) would have info. I ve heard they're in Israel.

OttoWest

Toototabon! 🐔
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
this is incredible info. There was some tips that the other Yaniv members (stepsiblings) would have info. I ve heard they're in Israel.
The stepsiblings, if you mean the kids from Yitshak’s first marriage, live in the Vancouver area.

In the Miriam forum we found a charitable donation with “Miriam and Ilana Yaniv” as the donors.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net

That rings a bell. It was mentioned somewhere in that 700-page megathread.

GeneralMint

Wintergreen is threat to Best Korea
kiwifarms.net
As far as I know they were both retired when they bought in about 10 years ago. They have always been people who think the world owes them more than the rest of us. They harrassed our strata council with their petty requests just like they do with where they are now. I have no idea where he gets his money as I really don't believe there is any . When he was in Greenside he took any job he could get. He worked as a pool monitor (min wage) until he got fired (almost immediately) and I also heard that he was going door to door selling knives. That doesn't exactly sound like someone who is self made...does it?
Any details on the pool termination? Or is it related to the story in the thread title?

He did work at the Greenside Pool as a pool monitor and was fired because he was hitting on a 13 year old girl who was swimming at the pool. He had her name and then tried to contact her on fb. Her dad found out and told the strata manager who then fired him immediately
Thank you for posting this, I had heard a bit about this before but not that he also tried to contact her on FB. I also found that Jonathan repeatedly asked this question to girls on ask.fm:

Screenshot_2019-08-11-14-20-29-1-1.png

Do you think that might have had anything to do with this incident? Was there a grandfather involved? Obviously, whatever was going on here, nobody was introducing young girls to Jonathan in order for him to take their virginity but well, we all know how his fucked up pedo mind works.

Please, keep the stories coming.

Sookie

kiwifarms.net
Thank you for posting this, I had heard a bit about this before but not that he also tried to contact her on FB. I also found that Jonathan repeatedly asked this question to girls on ask.fm:

View attachment 904593

Do you think that might have had anything to do with this incident? Was there a grandfather involved? Obviously, whatever was going on here, nobody was introducing young girls to Jonathan in order for him to take their virginity but well, we all know how his fucked up pedo mind works.

Please, keep the stories coming.
I don't think they are related

Sookie

kiwifarms.net
Any details on the pool termination? Or is it related to the story in the thread title?
The story in the title thread would be regarding issues that the strata had with some owners having inappropriate relations in the Greenside pool. This took place years after Yaniv had been fired and the only reason he's aware of it is because it was on the Greenside fb site. It had nothing to do with him.

Lissamine Green

Spiteful Chicken Eater
kiwifarms.net

Ilana or Ilona is a really common Israeli name, fwiw.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
My longstanding theory was that Jon/Miriam had a family house worth in the mid-700s when they sold it and bought the condos free and clear with enough left over to pay HOA dues for a while. If all they had was a $475K townhouse, there almost certainly is a mortgage on it that can be foreclosed upon, and they're running out of cash quickly with both of them unemployable and Jon continuing to throw money at beauty pageants, makeover treatments, MLM diet supplements. mobility fash statements and prepaid legal services that don't include actual representation in court. A lawyer will drain them even more. I give it two years tops before they're on the streets for real.

Sookie

kiwifarms.net
My longstanding theory was that Jon/Miriam had a family house worth in the mid-700s when they sold it and bought the condos free and clear with enough left over to pay HOA dues for a while. If all they had was a $475K townhouse, there almost certainly is a mortgage on it that can be foreclosed upon, and they're running out of cash quickly with both of them unemployable and Jon continuing to throw money at beauty pageants, makeover treatments, MLM diet supplements. mobility fash statements and prepaid legal services that don't include actual representation in court. A lawyer will drain them even more. I give it two years tops before they're on the streets for real.
I believe there may possibly have been insurance on the dad. Even when they lived in Greenside there didn't seem to be a money issue. I'm not saying it's a lot, but it may have been enough to pay off both units with the $475000 they already had as well as the couple hundred thousand more that they would have had to come up with.

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
I believe there may possibly have been insurance on the dad. Even when they lived in Greenside there didn't seem to be a money issue. I'm not saying it's a lot, but it may have been enough to pay off both units with the $475000 they already had as well as the couple hundred thousand more that they would have had to come up with.
Well, there's a chance that they may have taken a second mortgage with all the money Jon flings around. Neither of them are employed, so they have to live off they savings they already have. The house isn't the only expense, as they are living, breathing humans.

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know what Yitzak died of? Is it possible Jonathan and Miriam murdered him for the insurance or because he found out about their unnatural relationship?

I mean I'm not saying it happened, but it's worth checking.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know what Yitzak died of? Is it possible Jonathan and Miriam murdered him for the insurance or because he found out about their unnatural relationship?

Jon asserted that it was some kind of cancer that resulted in Yitzhak having to wear adult diapers. He told some girl that he, Jon, was too triggered to choose adult diapers as a result.

Velvet Glove Iron Fist

"Would you date a guy who wears pads?"
kiwifarms.net

The frightening thing is that this is totally believable. If it turned out to be true, I'd probably just shrug and say "Yeah. Of course. That actually makes sense."

Sookie

kiwifarms.net
Jon asserted that it was some kind of cancer that resulted in Yitzhak having to wear adult diapers. He told some girl that he, Jon, was too triggered to choose adult diapers as a result.
I'm just trying to find out. I will hopefully have more info in a bit. Is there anyone on here who has so much more info on this predator, but can't say it for fear of retaliation or fear of identifying yourself? I just found out something so appalling that he did, but I can't say it, as it would identify new targets for him, and make things worse. He's done something to someone I know (anonymously of course, but we know it's him) that threatens this persons actual livelihood.

Tags
None